Why are you poor Sup Forums? Im 27 and have more than 300k saved up in my account...

Why are you poor Sup Forums? Im 27 and have more than 300k saved up in my account. Everyone here seems tochave an iq of above 130 and many live in the land of opportunity, so...

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

hamptons.curbed.com/2011/8/8/10451922/rich-people-still-littering
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because not everyone can rip off an image from google. Do you think we dont know how to reverse image search?

This. OP is a massive faggot.

Sage

Holy fuck what do you do?

You....You having fun here all by yourself?

I own a company called LuGir FRF. We refurbish worn out weapons to clients.

I don't even understand why someone would do this? Mental?

Pathetic.

Why do you keep so much in a checking account of all places?

Samefag.

Are you fucking retarded? We can see your ID

>checks id
>luGirFrf
Samefag keeps samefagging

Daddy's money.

I love this cunt

I like to spend alot.

Material things do not necessarily bring you happiness.

You do know FDIC only covers 250k?

>this thread

because i'm a huge loser

>claims to be high IQ
>keeps 300k in checking account

>Everyone here seems tochave an iq of above 130

That's alright, i can make that back in a month if worst comes to worst

Hello FBI

i'm personally laughing my tits off.

I don't live in the land of opportunity however I'm trying to move there

As long as you don't support Islam; welcome aboard.

Not kike

What the hell is this thread

Remember anons, don't hit that bottle too hard!

OP does have a point...

Found a picture of OP

I'm lazy

> Having that much money in a checking account

you're doing it wrong.

>High IQ
>Giving your money to the Jews so they invest for you

I don't want a job, work feels like a tragedy to me.

Besides, I already have everything that I'd work for at my parents house. And instead of looking forward to the weekend, every waking moment is the weekend.

And when they die, I will inherit several million dollars and this house which is another million or so.

And do you know what I will do with that money? The exact same stuff I do now, because my life is sweet.

babbys first troll

SAMEFAG. The only people that fall for this shit are newfags. Attention newfags! If the IDS of posters are the same and they pretend do be different people in each post we can conclude that:

A) the poster is the same
B) the poster is a faggot

Dont fall for it! Always check the posters id. Btw OP's picture is fake, use reverse image search.

Wife has multiple disabilities from a car crash (her dad was driving). And state government requires her to have 24/7 care and their welfare departments are underfunded and squandered by bureaucrats, illegals, and frauds; no assistance is available, plus welfare is castrating, so they required I work from home or not at all. Working on finding solutions and praying for the Lord God to deal with the usurpers.

INTERESTING OP, how about you tell us more how your chase ticket is on an article from 2011! Poor fag.

hamptons.curbed.com/2011/8/8/10451922/rich-people-still-littering

>1 post by this id

You ok, big guy?

fpbp

Where the hell is S'mpton?

>wageslaved for years
>only $300k

meanwhile actual high-IQ people are all getting on welfare and becoming NEETs so they can truly enjoy a life free of wageslavery. money doesn't buy happiness, having free time does.

Newfags calling others Newfags. Lmao maybe retarddit is more suitable for you bub

At this point you forgot to call yourself a bot.

>look at me mommy im lying on the internet again!

SLIDE THREAD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

>someone makes more than me
>must be lying

Kys

what the fuck is going on lmao

OP you're a fucking retarded

(saged. you mad? sliding kikebot shill)

Amazing that OP isn't from Australia or Canada

Why would you sage my thread? Not even trolling genuinely want to know why you dont want others to engage in this discussion.

He fucking calls his own thread a slode thread and links to the same fucking one
rip my sides

ok buddy we get it

Dude i had people actually explaining their reasons before this faggot showed up. Im just gunna report him.

still studying (21 y.o.). Afterwards, I'll probably spend most my money in maintaining and expanding the land my family owns (I'd rather get money from german farmers working my land than international bankiers stealing from the poor), so I doubt I'll ever have more then 50k in the bank.

How autistic are you?

YOU SAGED YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD AND YOURE UPSET AT HIM

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

>300k saved
>in a checking account that earns 0 interest

LOL

>puts his money in a savings account with a .1% return
Real clever buddy