Redpill me on Catalan independence

I don't like either side.
Madrid = lazy
Barcelona = shitlib
Which should I support? Or, which will cause the most asspain?

Other urls found in this thread:

42chan
youtube.com/watch?v=4TJBLFbEjUM
youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM
archive.is/EDyrL
archive.fo/JwKfs
files.convivenciacivica.org/Analisis del Comercio de Cataluña.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Independent Catalonia will help to radicalise Spanish nationals, but it won't happen, since the independents leadership is just a bunch of corrupt fucks, which really shows Catalans are as Spanish as it gets

i say we give catalonia a fair chance, spain's prime minister has taken way too many notes from franco

Not enough fucking notes!

>Catalan and Ireland
They are in no way comparable, stop doing this.

You do know that there is no chance to be given, Spain would lose around half a million Muslims, making our percentage of Muslims drop from 3% to ~1.2%. Also take into account that they are the most liberal people in Spain.

I support independence. Let them break off then crash and burn.

It's confusing, but think about it like this

Why is English nationalism like omg Hitler resurrected and ending the world whereas any celtic form of nationalism is just a cute celebration of "heritage"? When it's a unifying and strengthening force the bankers shit their silk lined pants. Whereas when it weakens and subverts a powerful nation it gets Soros funding, because he then makes loadsamoney betting against everything

See? not difficult

I'm on the fence about this, I dont know if this should be a democratic desition of the whole country or if any comunity should be entitled to separete on its own choice.
But Im not originary from spain and I know there is some animisoty between some comunities here and a very partucular history about this matters, so I dont know

i have no problem of catalunya having their own country just that they have to leave or find another land, they are in spanish ground if they want their country they have to find their own land.

Every people should be able to have their own country.
Spain is a fake country made up of several nations, spanish ethnicity doesn't exist, spanish language doesn't exist, spanish culture doesn't exist, etc. There is no reason for Spain to exist at all.
Catalans are not spanish and neither castilian, it is in the fucking name. The country of catalans is Catalonia.

>which will cause the most asspain?
Look at the replies to this post for your answer.

>You do know that there is no chance to be given, Spain would lose around half a million Muslims, making our percentage of Muslims drop from 3% to ~1.2%.
You're fucked because you won't be able to flood us with shitskins anymore, and you gave spanish nationality to all those muslims so enjoy them, they're spanish as much as you are.
>Also take into account that they are the most liberal people in Spain.
Typical spanigger lies. Look at pic related, we've had only 2 left wing goverments out of a total of 11 since the restoration of democracy. Only 18% of the time we've been governed by leftists, so we're the most conservative.

Daily reminder that castilians (what you'd call spanish) are subhumans compared to us catalans. They're shitskins, retarded, poor, lazy and overall good-for-nothing scum. None wants to share a country with such human garbage, we're tired of the anvil that represents Spain on our back so we're leaving.

Catalans begging for independence, so they can go beg the EU for membership.

ehhh........ what's the point?

Once we leave and Spain stops sucking us dry of gibs they're thoroughly fucked. They will try to compensate going for the pockets of the basques which will force them to seek independence too thus sending Spain to third world status.

The reality of Spain is that it is a backward shithole of stupid lazy people who rely on catalans and basques to survive. Once we're gone a wasteland is all that's going to be left of Spain.

The point is that Spain is already in the EU and is a very good goy country. Fuck those kike worshippers.

They love Israel just as much they love shitskins. I guess they see in them their own kin.

I wish u luck in your independence then.

>Redpill me on Catalan independence
Spain as a political nation is beyond democracy because democracy only makes sense within the borders of a given country. You can't vote whether to take over a territory and make it part of your own country. International relations are not democratic.
>Which should I support?
Spain as an empire was built in order to destroy islam: the historic crowns of Castile and Aragon, which were not political nations (saying the contrary is an anachronism), united to conquer Al-Andalus. The discovery of America was an accident because the Catholic Monarchs wanted to attack the turks from an alternative route. The foundation of the idea of Spain is an imperial vocation which is beyond costumes and ethnicities. On the other hand, catalan separatists have to appeal to folklore and, as you see in this thread, a lot of propaganda.

Just to let know, most leftists in Spain support Catalan independence and they will call you "a fascist" if you say that unity is beyond democracy.

He's been summoned, the fag that hates himself so much he hates his own country.
>they are all yours
The Generalitat encourages immigrants from African background since hispanics won't bother to learn the language.
>we are conservative
2016 elections
24.51% voted Podemos
18.17% voted ERC
16.12% voted PSC
keep telling yourself that, Tarragona and Barcelona voted overwhelmingly for Podemos, Lleida and Girona voted ERC. Madrid is the most cucked province in Castile and they voted PP, we are fucked if we leave bro, the only reason the people voted CiU was their independentist agenda. If we get a Republic 1st government will be as red as half of the senyera.

>spanigger
t. Martínez

You should support abortion if you want to get laid

I didn't make the image Bong.

Don't believe spanish shills saying it's a leftist movement. It has always been a patriotic, right wing movement, and lately some leftist scum are trying to make it theirs.

You should support Catalonia because we should support ALWAYS nationalism and self-determination. It's the most patriotic thing to do, especially in Europe.

Basically, this.

Spain is fucked.

>International relations are not democratic.
Good pt

But Catalonia, esp Barcelona, is Leftist afaik.

That's totally false. Catalonia has always been right wing. Barcelona is a leftist shit-hole, but barcelona is not the whole country.

See

Retard the only demographic group in favor of independence are native catalans so the spanish goverment sends here all the immigrants because they know they will vote no to our independence. You're retarded if you think a bolivian immigrant is more loyal to Spain than a moroccan immigrant.
And native catalans don't vote in the spanish elections, only xarnegos. Reminder that Podemos got only 8% of the votes in the catalan election.
Not to mention the mayor of Madrid is a podemita.

Neither catalans in Barcelona or the whole Catalonia are leftist, the problem is that millions of spanish immigrants came here and they're working class so vote commie political parties.

And the same in Barcelona. Basically it goes like this:
Catalans are rich and vote right wing.
Castilian are poor and vote left wing.

Both sides are wrong.

Both perpetuate the existence and the necessity of a (((state))).

You have to go back Manolo. We've had enough of you leeching welfare, voting communists and your subhuman behaviour. Xarnegos get the fuck back to the castilian shithole you came from.
No catalan invited you here and no catalan wants you here. Grow a brain and make your land a prosperous place but don't immigrate to Catalonia.

You are deluding yourself, the independentist movement has always been lead by Leftist forces, essentially ERC, always. Estat Catalá and other right-wing ethno-nationalist forces have always been a fringe minority.

t. Jordi

>Mayor of Madrid is a podemita
Geez, thank good our barcelonese major is based
>only charnegos vote elections
>only native Catalans vote yes
According to your own bullshit, 65.61% of Catalans aren't native, which makes us natives a minority in our own "country". You realise that trying to get independence with only 34.39% of the territory being inhabited by actual ethnic Catalans makes us more cucked than fucking Sweden right?
Let's not forget
>No
>fucking
>army
Even Slovenia had a militia before they attempted their referendum, the youth here are too fucking afraid of death to fight a real war, What will we do? Form a Castell to scare the Spanish Legion?
>inb4 Mossos d'Escuadra
They are policemen, whose police union is so fucki
Ps: CiU, CDC and Uniò are as conservative as the American democrat party, Merkel and Emmanuel Hollander, bredddy based xd egggs dee amirite

>policemen, whose police union is so fuc-
Sorry, got cut there, I was trying to say that the police union is as independentist as a Madrid fag

NOT AN HAPPENING - FALSE ALARM
Previous threads: |

A surprisingly great post.

>Catalan nationalists , pro independence, our guys
I wouldn't call ERC (Republican Catalan Left) and CUP (People's Unity Candidacy) our guys, you fucking Andalusian nigger. Let's not forget that just labelling CSQEP as anti independence is pretty dishonest, they are trying to get rid of their main speaker for being anti independent.
Your movement is like the rest of Spain, leftists and greedy "conservatism" who are willing to sell their race for some shekels.
You keep fucking ignoring that tha main promise of Puigdemont and Mas was that Catalunya would still get EU membership

>You have to go back Manolo
t. Granadan grandfather and grandmother from Extremadura

>Having to reply twice to the same post

You're a troll. Anyway,
1- If you think that Catalonia should be an independent country because our nation is not politically homogeneous, than you should revise your understanding of what a democracy is.
2- Stop lying. For the non-spanish people, see the electoral results of Podemos, the most leftist party of our country. And yeah, of course, Junts pel Sí (a coalition made up of Democratic Convergence of Catalonia, Republican Left of Catalonia and Left Movement, also supported by the communist Popular Unity Candidacy) is surely a right wing party. Do you think we're fools? You're not even wrong man, your shitposts are an insult to intelligence itself.

Thank you sir.

Stop LARPing as a catalan you dumb nigger. You're castilian trash and have to go back.

>Madrid = Lazy

This meme really needs to die. I lived in Cuckalonia for a year as an exchange student. They are your typical lazy leftiest millenials everywhere. Madrid was a fuck load more professional all around. Which explains why everyone seemed to be in a shit mood. That's ignoring the foreigners and gypsies. Both are shit cities to live in though. Great for vacation.

What town are you from mate? Is it nice there? Visca Catalunya!

Retard I said junts pel sí is nationalist because it was created with the single goal of the independence of Catalonia. Before Jxsi CiU always won.
Pic related is the last elections in Catalonia. Podemos barely gets any votes and the ones are from spanish immigrants in Catalonia.

He's from Barcelona, probably Andalusian or extremenyo, basically a self-hating cuck
Also, Figueres>Barcelona

Yeah now post "el marcador de la verguenza" you guys are the other side of the coin on a stupid game played by stupid people. God, feels good having my own opinion and not being retarded.

>resorting to "YOU ARE NOT ____" to counter argument
If you are the best the charnegos have to offer, I shure am afraid. Go back to sleep Martinez

You can't hold this any longer españolitos, we're the good guys and history will prove us right.

Don´t give up my man, triggering Cast*lians is a sacred duty for us Catalonians. Also, Fuck SPAIN!

Join catalàchan
42chan
.org/cat/thread/14326/visca-catalunya

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Spain had the second fastest GDP growth rate in the world in the mid-20th century after Japan, and they were ninth in per capita income globally in the 60s.

Franco was a based paleoconservative dictator who supported capitalism and traditional values. /ourguy/

I just assume the vast majority of the rabid pro-Catalan independist and anti-castillians to be non-Catalan foreigners that are just thirsty for more gibs from a hyper liberal Catalan government.

Your average 'catalan' independista.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TJBLFbEjUM

>no replies

kek

It's shit bait that autistic Jordi keeps posting. No point in replying.

youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM

Labelling JxSi as /ourguys/ is basically joking, with CDC the furthest right in that coalition. You are such a faggot Martinez.

Just like it proved Companys right
>when your attempt of secession is quelled by an interview with an army general
Kek

>as Spanish as it gets
underrated

The autistic "catalonian" anti-white is back, he makes me remeber the "bavarian"albanian larping on a russian proxy. Always ready for kike tactics. When he is not attacking the spanish, he is attacking the french,the portuguese, the brits and other whites

Please don't call him Jordi, his real name is Jorge, calling him Jordi only gives him an erection which his mom needs to put down so he doesn't mess up the basement

Franco killed little. Very little.

UMA

DELISIA

Sopa de Macaco >>> Southern Food >>> Native Food >>> all

You are right, I have some Catalan family members. Who are actually Catalan, unlike that user. It's an insult to their name. He's likely an Andalusian gypsy subhuman larping as a Catalan. My condolances for the commie hellhole that is Barcelona. Otherwise I love Catalunya.

Reminder

200 catalonian PS make more than Spanish PM
archive.is/EDyrL

Catalonia debt rating is shit
archive.fo/JwKfs

Catalonia #1 customer us the rest of Spain
files.convivenciacivica.org/Analisis del Comercio de Cataluña.pdf

Your politicians are lying to you, for their own benefit. The day after the independence you'd be out of Spain and the EU, your first customer boycotting you, with a crippling debt that would sink you in interests. Spain would simply buy from the rest of the EU.

Bring the salt

spoken like a true traitorous separatist

His life is so shit he can only protect himself onto his political beliefs, which makes independence his only chance of every being successful in life. Either that or they pay him to do this
Pic related, it's him on October 2nd

You know that we, Brazilians, fight for our independence.

Dom Pedro I (Or Dom Pedro IV for Tugas) assured us that it would happen and occurred.

Well no shit.

Artur Mas had to take a helicopter to enter the pairlament because people wanted to lynch him since the massive health cuts pretty much denied medical assistance to several small towns.

>Protect
Project. Fucking keyboard

but franco was good senpai

The guy only made more enemies of his "cause" inside of the the white world, because he attacked fellow whites.