Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Move over Crystal Wing, best dragon has arrived!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZa_4Xxpdj0
youtube.com/watch?v=KkTSWLDmQcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>page 4

That's better.
Synchro a
S
H
I
T

I want him to be a cover card so I can get a playmat of him.

Not unless it's an xyz change it's not. Crystal Wings can come out far easier then this can.. If they print it as is, You'd need to have to run a damn Rank Up Magic card and so far only Shun's and Yuto's deck have the search capabilities to needed for it. Then there's the level restriction basically making it useless against xyz monsters, of which there are a plenty, and against monsters who aren't above level 5. The level restriction needs to be removed and it needs to be changed to an xyz change summoning method to be viable as anything other than a boss for the Phantom Knights. Now, if Yuto has a rank 6 monster in his deck that means he could actually summon Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon, effect and all just like Shun.

>/dng/ is calling it shit
>Because it targets
Apparently every deck is Majespecters

>Majespecters
>relevant
Try a certain deck which spams Untargetable 3K beaters which pops on summon and floats on death.
Not only that but Monarchs have March to protect them and Domain to prevent you from even summoning it and BA runs traps up the ass to stop anything.

Dark Rebellion in the anime only works against level 5's and up, card Dark Rebellion doesn't. This will probably be different.

Except it will definitely be Rank-Up only, not an XYZ change. If you expect this monster to be effectively a generic Rank 4, you're out of your goddamn mind.

>This card doesn't work when my opponent has this card
Then don't use that card when your opponent has that card.

You retards still expect something to work against everything in every situation in order for that something to be good; and that's just not how it works.

It's a Rank Up Xyz Change

I'm crazy. Utopia the Lighting gets made as it was, this should get that too or it's just Phantom Knight trash. I mean, Crystal Wing can be brought out in Pendulum Magicians I don't see why I they should force a rank up on us now

>My opponent will always have their outs.
That's why you fucking bring cards to stop them from having their outs. How is this hard?

God Heavy Storm and/or Feather Duster needs to come back so that people can actually be allowed to make one-turn plays.

>Noro: Ah! It’s getting late! It’s getting late! It’s getting late!
>According to my calculation,
>The progress of the Arc Area Project in the Xyz Dimension
>Has fallen behind the schedule by three days, 18 hours, 43 minutes, and 58 seconds!

So Yuya and co. essentially have little under a week to get back together with the Lancers in Synchro and Standard, raid Academia, and save the Ruris before Leo begins the final phase of the Arc Area Project?

Requiem is far stronger than Lightning.
Zeroes a target, gains ridiculous Atk, negates an effect, and resurrects an XYZ to boot?

Kek. Jounouchi is too funny.

Yuya fixed up synchro in under a week, so it's possible.

>and that's just not how it works.
It does actually.
Monarchs are overly oppressive with searchable spells to either lock you down or completely ruin your plays
Kozmos have their ships which are basically immortal with Kozmotown in play and the psychics float into them at any time
>How is this hard?
It becomes hard when their outs are searchable and the cards to stop them aren't exactly searchable.
Twin Twister can't be searchable by normal means so you have to hope to open with it or the rest of your duel will be in vain.

The DM anime is horrible.
Kaz never intended for Mai and Jounouchi to be anything but friends so I don't know why they shoehorned that episode in to imply something which shouldn't have been implied.

Nigger, if Requiem doesn't work against your opponents Monucks and Kozmemes then don't bring out Requiem. Bring out something else. How is this hard?

>DM
>bad
pick one

I don't understand what was the point of synchro when no one from synchro was recruited? It's ironic that the LOWEST POINT OF ALL YUGIOH's, is the HIGHEST POINT of arc V.

That's what they're talking about.
They don't consider it good since it doesn't help against some of the most oppressive decks which exists.

I like it as much as anyone, but that fucking 6-part Yugi vs Marik duel and others of that length are unforgivable.

So it's bad because it's not the non-existent miracle card they're looking for?

>Majespecters
>not relevant
They are used in Odd-Eyes Dracopals nowadays.

You seriously want more Crow stealing the spotlight of other characters?

YUSHO DINDU NUFFIN

YUSHO IS A GOOD BOY

PRAISE BE TO EGAO

I wanted Shinji to go with them and save the day and free the people and be the hero

Exactly.
It would be ideal if it didn't target.

That still wouldn't stop the shippers if that episode didn't exist.

How many speeches about bees being a metaphor for something could you write?

Well then fuck them. Learn to have your cake and eat it and have your ungodly powerful XYZ.

>PRAISE BE TO EGAO
youtube.com/watch?v=iZa_4Xxpdj0

The whole of Synchro arc was actually 10 days. That's including the day Yugo and Yuzu first came.

Nothing can stop shippers though.

If you read the manga you will know how much better it is to the anime. There's no contest.

>I don't understand what was the point of synchro when no one from synchro was recruited?
Are you retarded?

>Counters the meta
>But breaks the game

You two stupid fucks are going to get BAD ENDED so hard by that cigarette loving fucknugget

What the hell is that supposed to be

Geass

How long did Yuya and co. stay in the prison where they met ENJOY?

Like a day or two wasn't it?

Two days

That's retarded since the only thing that can properly kill the busted-card-flooded tournament meta is either Power Creep or Banlists.

Who the fuck WANTS oppressive shit like BA, Monarchs, and the Konami-brand forced meme that is Kozmos?

>Your opponent has a common 2500 Atk monster on the field
>Summon Requiem
>It's Atk is now 0, Requiems is 5500
>Your opponent activates an effect
>Negate it, revive Dark Rebellion
>Attack with both
>Instant OTK
And I thought Cypher was bad

Who the fuck wants it powercrept out, that is.

Every time I imagine that scenario, it's Neos getting its ass kicked. I wonder why.

>>Your opponent activates an effect
Only effects which destroy cards.
Let's not forget that these effects only apply with Dark Rebellion is an xyz mat.
The second you lose it, it becomes a vanilla 3K beater

Cipher isn't as bad because only it can attack directly and your opponent gets their monster back at the end of the turn

Is there even a point to non-effect monsters nowadays? How would we fix them?

Make them into Vanilla Pendulums

>yfw Yuto's deck is PK/BA

>Steal a monster
>Its name is treated as "Galaxy-Eyes Cypher Dragon"
>Overlay it into Dark Matter
>They don't get it back

Normal.dek is pretty fun as a pet deck and was getting a decent stream of support for a while. Then KoA decided that was retarded for some reason.

>Is there even a point to non-effect monsters nowadays?
Non-effect monsters have special interactions with certain cards and dodge Fog Blade and are immune to L1T

>Skull Servant Pendulums

A lot of Normal.dek support.

Maybe specify that it supports normal monsters ONLY and normal pendulums don't count.

You'll probably be able to Rank-Up Requiem so it has 3 materials though.

Only deck which does that is Blue-eyes as far as I know but that's pretty easy to beat anyways.

Works only on xyz monsters.

>summoning an army of skeletons with necromancers as the pendulums constantly reviving them and shit.

I mean yeah that could work. I'd buy it.

So Yuto is official a top-tier duelist after drawing the commander in chief of Academia right?

They are either Rescue Rabbit targets for Xyzs, Dragon-Type for Hieratics or just Pendulum fodder for Extra Deck summons.

>Yuto has now rejected EGAO
>No more Egao.wav

YES

FINALLY

THE TIME HAS COME

>Not using better image

>It's a fine ideal but first we need to beat Academia
Well I was definitely smiling when I read that

"Rite Dragon" archetype made of this and Labradorite Dragon and some other stuff when?

What will happen with the Yuri stuff in Fusion Dimension? Feels like something will happen to prevent that meeting because Yusho vs Yuri is something that can't happen yet and if Yusho actually sends Asuka to fight Yuri instead of going himself he is a fucking coward baby.

This shot was so edgy and I'm not talking about all the spikes and edges

Oh right I forgot all we introduced in synchro was 5Ds nostalgia. I loved 5Ds but lol. There really was no point for synchro. It was basically a filler arc for XYZ. The duels are so good too, compared to the shit we've gotten. I stopped watching Arc V and came back because of synchro and it was garbage. ITS IRONIC that fucking zexal aka the shit tier, the low point of yugioh is what's going to save this anime. ASUKA big tits NOM NOM, Edo being a cunt, cool, Kaito being fucking clutch. I saw some of Zexal and holy shit Kaito was one of the few non cancer characters. And fucking Yuto being GOAT.
>m-muh " I want to find about my stupid fucking dad who left me, I think I can speak to people through dueling and smiles xD"

Also are you niggas stupid? It's obvious fucking yuya's dad coward out. Why would Edo be hunting him down, if supposedly Edo sent him to fusion. FOH. Yusho's the villain screenshot this post.

This post is proof that 'Edgy' lost all meaning a long time ago.

user from another thread said Yuri might be a student at Academia

It'd make for a great twist but what would make for an even greater twist would be if it turns out Yusho knows Yuri. And I'm not talking about mistakening him for Yuya, but actually knowing Yuri as a person.

Yuto became an asshole.

>FTW
you guys aren't satisfied

all hail tomatoes

>Edgy
>Having a bold, provocative, or unconventional quality

You probably think when people say edgy they are actually talking about a bunch of edges. Fuck off.

What monster is this?

Exactly what I'm talking about. Fuck off.

>Yuri might be a student at Academia
>Yuri might be a student at You Show Duel School

MAde a fuck up

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon

Dark Requiem Dragon
A rank-up from DRXD

Those decks are fair since they can brick.

Edge.

>you guys aren't satisfied

I'm expecting Yuto to skyrocket in pixiv now

No you. You don't know what edgy means. You are the reason why so many people associate anything dark with edgy. Faggot.

JESUS DRAGON
E
S
U
S

D
R
A
G
O
N

Stop acting like an edgy teen and fuck off.

I take my words that I said about Yuto back the guy carried the episode. He even denounced EGAO

youtube.com/watch?v=KkTSWLDmQcg
>real ace combats blasted by technology of card games
>actual deaths could had happened
Leo needs to do a lot of explanation

Thanks for proving my point, faggot.

As a badass, not as a bitch.

It made him seem like a hypocritical faggot

Also there is no doubt in my mind he's going to repeat his mistakes in the past with Ruri and leave Yuya with the blame

Card games are serious business.
Makes you wonder why they couldn't have just summoned some big monsters and smashed their way out of the prison in the Synchro dimension.
Shun can use his to fly around, it would be no different.

So how was the chain brought up again? It was delivered to Sayaka, then Ruri then Yuto then Yuya?

>Literally went to his locker to grab his side deck because his other deck is with Reiji

It was probably a chinese whispers thing, where the message got distorted from person to person.

Yusho probably said to kill them all, and somehow it got mixed up into smiles.

>It made him seem like a hypocritical faggot
It didn't. He said himself that coming back to Heartland made him realize that EGAO is something they can't achieve without taking down Academia.

He admited that achieving EGAO without violence is simply an ideal.

Arc V got philosophical again

Since we're experiencing the most recent installment of the HEARTO BURNINGU series, I'm trying to think of why the Yuus would experience actual pain in only certain situations when they are near each other.
>Yuya trying to crash OEPD into DRXD as they duke it out with excessive force
>Yugo and Yuto trying to kill each other
>Yuya getting beat the fuck up by Level 0
>Yuya's trip on Roger's Wild and Wacky Ride with Fun With Electricity
>Now, when Yuto possessed Yuya forcefully
It seems to only occur when 2 or more Yuus are in the vicinity and something bad is happening to them, usually something that would actually physically injure them. Why does this actually cause them to have a literal heart attack? If the Yuus are trying to become Hitotsu-Ni, why would they feel pain?