racist
>be wealthy
racist
>???
racist

What's the point?

i just dont get it
why back down now? whats different?

Forcing 'open' apologies is Jewology 101 newfriend.

This guy can afford being racist

can someone give me a quick rundown as why saying the word nigger is so taboo? blacks call themselves niggers all the time and it seems that whites are more offended by it than blacks themselves

Hes a good goy

There shouldn't be anything wrong with being racist. In fact, racists are the only one's admitting facts.

In that case blacks are idiots. They are more likely to commit hate crimes. Why would anyone be surprised they're thugs by nature.

>apologizing
Why? They will still do everything possible to destroy him. Never apologize to these people.

if the word nigger is so offensive that it can't even be used as slur in a random stream, it should get banned completly and niggers who use it, should be also punished, als musicians who use it in their songs.

Ey yo Nigga, whats up nigga, I'm 100% nigga, nigga whut? You re my nigga.
and if a non blakc person ever uses it, the world falls to pieces immediatly? Makes no sense. If it's offensive why are many blacks using it on a regular basis?

His career is over. He revealed his true ugly face. Fuck him and fuck people who use racial epithets as insults.

lmao at least he tried to not be a cuck
Sorry pewds, your mickey mouse club ass is locked in now

He is an idiot. you don't apologize to leftist swines. hey will just see it as weakness and double down. Expect flood of articles like 'Why PDP apology is disingenuous' and 'Even when non-intended, this slip up demonstrates exactly why PDP is racist'
leftist swines strive on weakness, feed on weakness and bring nothing but weakness.

Whole comment section is ''nigger'' and ''its just a word''

Media sure knows how to keep those 24 million goys (and indirectly their friends) in line

>There shouldn't be anything wrong with being racist.
I'm not saying there is. I'm saying there's a problem with everyone being labeled racist for every little thing. Not to mention his apology is unnecessary for anyone that's ever played a video game online. Nigger is as common in most online gaming as faggot is here. It's outsiders trying to police a culture of sorts they have no right to be policing. It's none of their fucking business.

Them digits don't lie

Now he's an idiot. First making enemies and then "making up for it" means you're outside both groups. gg

Nah fuck you nigger

Black people don't even know who PewDiePie is. All the outrage is coming from white people. Black people don't give a shit they call each other niggers millions of times a day.

>apologizing

Also fuck drumpfhsusgnwkdykqbdudb

He's a multi-millionaire business owner. Maintaining public image for the masses is how you accomplish your true goals as a famous figure.

Pewdiepie needs to shave

Take off that proxy leaf

Hes Swedish growing a beard is a part of islam.

>His career is over.

It's not and you know it.

Is there a category of crime where niggers are underrepresented?
Even among mass shooter, while they claim this category is overwhelmingly white, they are overrepresented.

but it went fine for him the last time

Any white collar crime

That's right, pookiepooper, Relax your throat and just let the man's dick just slide down.

Can someone redpill me on why saying nigger is a bad thing? I realize it's a taboo in the West but why exactly? Even my friends who have studied in the West get taken aback when I say nigger. Weird.

Vikings had beards

>mfw
why are americans destroing this man?
he did nothing wrong

I know this may be hard for you to comprehend burger, but Felix doesn't need to do anything. He gives a half assed apology and Nigger has now become a meme.

Google probably threatened him.

Someone made a list of racist words.
>Nigger: From Nigeria/Niger.
>Paki: From Pakistan.
>Chink: From China.
>Jew/Kike: Of the Jewish faith.
Notice how these are all describing words that can be used to differentiate one group from another.

No he's just a libtard. He says sorry because he thinks he made people upset, and clearly didn't use it in context. It's part of his lexicon in the dumb south park way.

that beard needs to be trimmed.

People say paki all the time. What's the big deal? I don't think anyone here would think twice if you guys called them a paki.

>I'm saying there's a problem with everyone being labeled racist for every little thing
>everyone
I'm pretty sure it's just whites who are expected to grovel at the feet of the lesser races. Soon we will grow tired and resume our role and this time no white mans burden bullshit.

>Racism is for idiots.
At least I'm not a nigger.

>Pakistan: Effectively land of the Paki people.
>We aren't allowed to say paki without a lawsuit.
Welcome the the absolute state of Britain where British means 'anyone who lives within the British Isles'.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they labelled Scottish, Irish and Welsh as hate words at this point.

Pewds is done. Never admit guilt, never apologize. He could have made it through this if he followed this rules, but he cucked and now they will eat him alive. RIP you swedish faggot. Your ancestors think you're an embarrassment.

It was catch-22 DESU

In USA blacks think no one else but other balcks can use the N word, try to call them "niggers" and see what happens.

Pretty much.
I don't see what's wrong with being racist.

this. he slipped up again already

youtube.com/watch?v=B-S4u7LgneA

WHAT A FUCKING NIGGER

Not really. If he had just carried on and not apologized, it would have turned out much better. Leftists double down when they sense weakness. They don't believe in mercy. Apologizing will only make them go after him even more.

Can someone post the "varg style" pewdiepie photo

Objectively speaking, going on camera in front of the whole world, and saying anything remotely truthful in a world where the Nazis lost the war, is retarded, literally.

>Biology denial is for kikes and their useful idiot Marxists.
FTFY

This guy always was just a little fruit on the internet. I have no idea why he's so popular. Whatever. Welcome to the internet age.

i dont think he had to apologize, people call him a nazi all of the time

And that folks, is why you never apologize to the left

He literally has enough money to last several lifetimes, he's just being a pussy at this point

It assumes that you understand there is more Whites then there are black. 12% of the populations is black so 24.3 percent is a huge number compared to 77% white population.

That is also why they promote it so you won't stray outside of their clutches.

This.
If I had his level of "Fuck you" money, I would buy riot gear kits for the RWDS's

No.

I'm surprised niggers are lower than whites for driving under the influence, even though the pavement apes always brag on tweeter vids how they are smoking blunts in their car.

>Driving under the influence
Wha-

>that's when I remember most coons use public transportation
>That or they don't have anywhere they need to be in the first place.

It's ok when niggers say nigger because it's empowering and sticking it up to whity.

Europeans confirmed for drunken whores

I FIXED IT FOR HIM
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs

You guys are the real idiots here.

He's doing what he has to do so he doesn't get deplatformed. He might have fuck you money, but he is afterall the number one Youtuber on the site (Which is run by a woman btw) It wouldn't take too much of an outcry to get his channel fucking banned outright