27% of Europeans say rape may be acceptable in some circumstances

>b-but the muslims!
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/29/27-of-europeans-think-rape-may-be-acceptable-in-some-circumstances/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/29/27-of-europeans-think-rape-may-be-acceptable-in-some-circumstances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/29/27-of-europeans-think-rape-may-be-acceptable-in-some-circumstances

rape is not acceptable in any situation

if you re-define the word to include drunken sex, were both parties are conscious, regret after consensual sex, or guilt accusations... then yes, a lot of people will be ok with the above and not consider them rape, thus the article will include the shockingly high number of people that find acceptable the re-defined rape, muddling the statistics especially with the influx of actual rapists being invited by the internationalist nation destroyer scum

tl;dr kikery is afoot

Well, 27% of europeans are from the middle east and Africa now, right? Par for the course.

Its only rape if he's white.

>27% of Europeans say rape may be acceptable in some circumstances
So the Muslims?

I assume that 60% of that 27% were mudslime "Europeans", 35% were left wing mudslime apologists, and 5% were actual rapists.

Depends on the definition, the left thinks that any heterosexual relation is rape

pretty much yeah, western europe is half shitskin population wise

did you even read the article? the acceptable part was wearing revealing clothing and drunkenness, and the positive reponders were from eastern europe

Im guessing this is MUH SEXUAL EMERGENCIES

>rape is not acceptable in any situation
I disagree but only in the exception that proves the rule sense.

In the extremely unlikely scenario that raping a woman would save the human race from extinction, or some similarly contrived scenario, I believe rape would be acceptable. It would still be morally wrong, and a bleak moment for our species but it would be acceptable.

If there's one thing you can take away from Sup Forums it's that sometimes it's right to do the wrong thing and vice versa.

>not clearly saying no or physically fighting back
That's not really rape then is it?

>45% of women have rape fantasies
>We're blurring the lines of acceptable consciousness vs unconscionable protectionism of sub human hordes with incompatible cultures

In other words:
>Give into the deep rooted nature you already have in order to rationalize the destruction of your liberties.

They are preying on women's proclivity for unhealthy social acceptance seeking. In short, women are a resource that are currently being harvested away from western cultures an into middle eastern ones, and the war being waged by (((them))) is exceedingly more efficient than western culture's ability to respond with corrective actions.

More than 27% of europoors are muslim!

europe is fucking dead

>New stricter sexual-assault laws in Germany are making refugee activists uneasy
You can't make this shit up!

This made me really sad

>washingtonpost

This is the future you chose.

Rape is part of war. I believe we should kill all muslim men, rape their women, and take their children as slaves.

>not clearly saying no or fighting back
>we were drinking/using drugs

These are loaded questions and they just worded it this way so they can say OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL THESE RAPE APOLOGISTS

fake news/10

Rape is acceptable when you conquer foreign land in battle. Soldiers deserve some reward and you are spreading your seed this way.

This.

If rape is acceptable, then it is not rape. This means 27% are okay with forceful non-consenting sex

Sweet; so "no" still means "maybe"

>27% of Europeans say rape may be acceptable in some circumstances
Yeah, and those are all the muslims.

I thought that pic was the outline of germany then for a moment

[[[Europeans]]]

>mass import piece of shit fucking muslims who worship a baby rapist
>call them europeans
>"hurr durr some "europeans" think rape is ok"

do (((they))) really think we're all this stupid?

This. IF you rape you're a nigger

They probably mean that rape is acceptable when a non white does it "because they have been treated so unfairly they don't know any better."

This is what white self haters actually believe.

The problem is not rape but shitskins doing it.

I can rape your mother ?