Dishonred®: WE WUZ ASSASSINS N SHEET

SJW propaganda?

Yes.
I killed her in the Daud DLC in the first game.
Don't know why they bring her back when she was a side character in A FUCKING DLC EXPANSION.

What message are they trying to push?

Having a black character is not enough to call it SJW bullshit by itself. Isn't one of the constant complaints that Sup Forums has is that the enterntaiment industry is constantly blackwashing old characters instead of creating new black ones?

>Victorian London setting
>better make the protagonist a black woman

t. Never played the game haha

>buying video games
>twenty-seventeen

They're just bankrupting themselves, slowly but surely. It doesn't cost gamers anything when they spend millions making this shit, but it pisses gamers off to see their hobby fucked with by SJWs. This bullshit already bankrupted that mass effect studio in canada. More will follow over the next few years.The comments on normiebook for game releases, even ones as popular as the new COD, are more refreshing every day.

Yes. She wasn't even that great a character in the original game, I don't know what they're trying to do with this.

It is enough if the characters in games now are black women for the sole sake of having black women mcs ala

Horseshit, she was a side character. Her "arc" was mediocre at best.

The SJW bullshit in the new CoD is on another level.

>black, female nazis
>nazis don't wear swastikas

I just don't understand why they would go back to WWII if they wanted to go full retard with the SJW crap.

I fucking hate how they don't acknowledge my choices. I had the choice to kill both Billie and Daud multiple times, yet they're still alive anyway. Also their motives are retarded as fuck. They deserved their deaths, I don't wanna play as them.

Yes.

exactly this. i expect to see brits not niggers. so done with bethesda's bullshit

I killed her. Bringing her back and making my playthrough not canon pisses me off more than her skin color. Fucking talentless hacks

>every black character in Fallout 4 is unkillable

British Empire also had slaves you retard

No.

Dont you guys rip this games off from PB?

DOnt gonna lie, the only companies where I pay for the game is Projekt Red or any other polish company and very few indie studies (Watchtower clearly will not be one of them by the way).

>not modding the game and killing Preston Garvey and Mama immediately

welp not buying it

oh wait, i never bought anything from that shit tier serie

Wait thats a women?

I always thought it was a indian guy

Dishonored 1 was fine. Dishonored 2 had a female protagonist and sucked. Dishonored 3 has a black female protagonist. I wonder how it'll fare.

I never understood why its so bad to have a white main character in a white country in movies/games etc.

This. And Billie never took her mask off in the DLC so they had the opportunity to make her anything. They chose to make her a black female with a butch haircut...

They freed their slaves in the 1790s. They had way less niggers than america because they didn't need them on their island

Can anyone explain to me how all of these different studios showcased black women at the same time? To me it seems there is some kind of organization that decides these things, then they all follow.

They believe that by including 'diversity' in their games they'll encourage more niggers to buy their games all the while not losing their original consumer base. Also that they'll get some good press in the media and in reviews due to them pushing niggers in lead roles. The problem is that the first one evidently doesn't work because niggers are too poor and don't really care about that shit. So either they're just persisting in hope that it will change or the good press for their games is worth it.

>they had a sale for dishonored 1 which I bought for 4.99
>they roll this shit out and make me regret giving them money

fucking Jews

>SJW propaganda
more like pls ngo's don't call us racists.

they will blame muh-piracy for the missing revenue, causing big brother to give the DMCA even more power, will in reality people are just tired of the pc bullshit
this is how the liberal dominated entertainment industry "thinks"
its awfully accurately resembling the state of politics in the western world
where every attack from the left will cause the government to increase its "efforts" to fight the right because reasons
you simply cannot make any sense of it
not as a customer nor a citizen

It's funny though, because minorities and SJW types are among the smallest consumer group of video game entertainment products. It could be argued that they're trying to expand their market to a larger base , but this is torpedoing their main market of regular male gamers. People don't play games to see the same ugly women and shit "diversity" they do every day - it's fantasy and entertainment. The indy game devs are like CD Projekt Red (Witcher 3) are going to take over a large market share in the next few years because they make quality games without bullshit PC propaganda.

I would be ok with this if she was at least pretty, but nooo

Like this?

dnoop sogg

they got all the room in the world to do this stuff in Doom or Fallout or even Elder Scrolls but why go fuck up a period piece setting with this shit? Makes me like Bloodborne that much more for sticking with dirty Slavs and not airdropping niggers into the plot.

>One eye on the shinobi, the other on the samurai.jpg

>implying black people don't like CoD

Black people play like 3 games
1)Madden
2)Call of Duty
3)Street Fighter

Oh and GTA

do they actually think niggers and sjw progressives buy games?

jesus christ why do they even bother with makeup? literally lipstick on an ape

But thing of the blowjob she probably can do.

>playing fallout 4
>playing any bethesda shit

hope you enjoy your paid mods cucks

I fucking love Dishonored and the whole mythos. Even bought the books. I dont mind playing as a black character. CJ from GTA, Shadowman, and Lincoln from Mafia were cool characters. But here... it really does feel like they want to shoehorn in diversity. Not only that but... who the fuck cares about Billie. Daud, sure. But if they really wanted to make a DLC where a Whaler helps Daud why not Thomas? He was loyal to the end.

Oh forgot to add... in the Dishonored book The Corroded Man they tried to paint Emily Kaldwin as a dyke but not giving her lover a gender, always just calling them by name.

Token niggers and genderfluids in my favourite game series... damn.

Wehrmacht doesnt wear swastikas
But black female.Germans in WWII is pants on head

They want them to. Obviously you cant repaint a GI joe and call it a barbie but man they are trying.

I don't see a problem with it.

We're always telling minorities to make their own games within their own settings instead of appropriating stuff. Dishonored is set in its own universe, so an ethnic protagonist doesn't really matter. Just don't play it if it bothers you.

when has a minority made their own game tho?

>4)FIFA

The only real way to elicit change is to not buy the product. Business 101. You're not gonna win this fight with your current tactics.

All those games will bomb. Nobody likes to buy a game that sucks balls and the only selling point is 'muh diversity.' This is why Bioware has become the joke of the industry.

Pretty minor compared to the sheer fuckery that is the new COD.

Nowadays if I see a prominent shitskin face, I pass. Whether its video games, tv etc.

I've had this discussion with a few of my pals before, but I never understood how large multi-billion dollar industries end up doing this shit.
If you take a look at Marvel for example, they've been losing sales left and right since they started pushing this SJW trash.
Which leads me to my question, why do they do this? These large companies such as Ubisoft, Sony, D.C., Marvel, EA, and GW could be assumed to have data gatherers on payroll that would do extensive online and offline information gathering that should lead them to understand that these demographics simply do not buy games/comics.
So are they really hurting their bottom line intentionally just to make media that no one will consume? If so why? I would honestly like an answer aside from "jews" not that im saying they dont have a role to play but that i believe there HAS to be some deeper thinking behind this, maybe the stats are being unintentionally misread, maybe they just believe the old "if you build it they will come saying, either way I would genuinely love to hear ideas as to why they're committing fiscal suicide.

They largely get funded like hollywood does nowadays. Bethesda for example got bought by zenimax which is one of those nebulous "just has money" companies that im sure is all hedgefund stuff and unrelated businesses. Like movies they basically either
>A. know the product will lose money but will win awards and get THEIR message out there, just hubris. or...
>B. They see white males are 30% of the total pie and they want more of it so they just send down orders to the game companies saying "i dont care how you do it, just get more of the pie or youre fired"
In the end the game companies are playing with other peoples funny money and ideology or greed is why the games are so shit. Same reason NY times and Youtube and Reddit and MS Mobile division lose money but still operate and continue to make things worse.

Why can't they have pretty nice black girls? It's always aggressive ugly bitches. Who are they trying to please?

HEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEH GIB MONI

No, Billie's mask was taken off at the end of the DLC.
She was always a black female.

There were maybe tops 3 niggers in London up until recently

It's all starts in your colleges and universities. They are very left-leaning institutions, especially if you study sociology, arts, literature, psychology and so on. Critical theory, queer theory, SJW, feminism, black nationalism - it's everywhere. Then those brainwashed kids graduate and start to change culture.

Why haven't you tagged it as 'We' and 'kangz' yet

>maybe they just believe the old "if you build it they will come saying
Its more like "if you burn down every alternative then there is no choice than to come" and i mean look at all of the things suddenly deemed wrong. Got indies passing or failing on politics alone, movies and games and comics too, the very IDEAS behind them being strong armed into a specific direction. Hardcore Henry was a great example of a little unique indie flick with "wrong" all over it and the media went out of its way to shit all over it. If people realize choice even exists then it just makes their job harder.

(())