Known pedophile writer Jake Goldman creates sexualized nigger sister in PPG reboot

Why is media promoting disgusting body image to our kids?

Real women dont have curves. Real women take care of their bodies.

A 4th sister?

What does she look like?

>the black one just happens to have the bigger hips

Are they trying to get our sons to BLEACH bitches?

>obligatory (((goldman))) comment

waas this actually in the cartoon or is this some shadbase ish thing?

Well the dad already used everything nice to make the first 3 girls. Makes sense this one did not come out as good.

>implying

>calls everyone a pedo
>masturbates furiously with underage anime girls

Dudes a legit creep

You have access to guns, free speech and Trump in the white house. Stop fucking crying and fix your shit hole of a nation already

What the fuck are you going on about? Women naturally have higher fat content than men.

He's living what everyone in Sup Forums dreams of.

Not really. His animated clone is fucking her. That would be like if Doodle from Spongebob started fucking Sandy

t. Fatso

damn that might be the jewiest jew i've ever seen

Hope someone ends his pathetic misery. Him and Shad both.

Only excuse not to like this is being a fag

or having shit taste

KFC Bucket edit when?

Need more men. Money. HQ. Etc. It's all about the logistics. 1 man is a crazy person. 100 men a cult. 10,000 men a hate group/gang, 100,000 men? Well we will see.

If anyone here wants to come remember PPG for what it once was feel free to read with us

Nice projecting

BIG
POWER
PUFF
BUTT

Fucking kikes, and people wonder why Hitler wanted to gas them.

rrrrrrrrvvvVVVRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPBTBTBTBTBTBT

pffft

BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-P

this. weebs are degenerate and they fap to pedo imagery. most of pol are hypocrites. they slam pedos but then go fap to lolis, theyre 99% american to, fucking degenerates.

I wanna fuck that puff

>you'll never be a writer of a reboot of your favorite show and write yourself in a main character's love interest

*Sniff sniff* Mmm not bad.

I wanna FUCK that puff

Someone post the twerk gif. How did they get away with it? It's almost as bad as dan schneider

I wanna fuck these puffs

IN THE ASS

(((Sup Forums)))

t. jew
the jews fear the samurai

>aku scares blossom
>they have sex
>9 months later
>blossom needs to go toilet
>she goes to bathroom
>she sits on toilet
>tries to shit
>it hurts very badly
>blossom moans as she shits
>her face gets blue
>shit finally comes out
>suddenly her poop has eyes
>thus a fourth girl was born

twerk

You're an absolute faggot if you're a male and at any point unironically watched the powderpuff girls.

my dick

>tfw my waifu is from actual japanese animations and I can't use my jew powers to canonically seduce her

here's an idea
>push bubbles into being a Nazi powerpuff
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>Aryan Nazi
Lefties would flip their shit.

This

Bubbles is /ourpuff/

With all the loss of life during WWII, wouldn't it have been better if the Nazi really did have a committed total-extermination policy of Jews & we'd be mostly free of them by now?

That is quite literally the funniest thing I've seen all week. How did he manage to get away with that?

BUTT. BUTT. BUTT.
I LOOOOOVE BLISS'S BUTT!
BLISS'S TO BUTT TO CALL A SLUT.

BUTT TO SMACK!
BUTT TO FUCK.
BLISS'S BUTT TO BUST A NUT!

ARMS TO HOLD, LEGS TO FOLD.
BLISS'S BUTT MY FACE BEHOLDS!

I SUCK AND SNIFFY.
CUM, I'M DRIPPY!
BLISS'S BUTT?
SLIPPERY.

SO ASS, BOOTY, RUMPS, BUTT?
BLISS SHOWS HERS!

*BUSTS A NUT*

STARTING TODAY I WILL POSTS POEMS TO THICCFUS ASS. I REWORDED THE LAST ONE TO ADD SOME JAZZ :

BUTT. BUTT. BUTT.
I LOOOOOVE BLISS'S BUTT!
BLISS'S BUTT TO LICK, THAT SLUT.

BUTT TO SMACK!
BUTT TO FUCK.
BLISS'S BUTT TO BUST A NUT!

ARMS TO HOLD, LEGS TO FOLD.
BLISS'S BUTT MY FACE BEHOLDS!

I SUCK AND SNIFFY.
CUM, I'M DRIPPY!
BLISS'S BUTT?
SLIPPERY.

SO ASS, BOOTY, RUMPS, BUTT? WHEN BLISS SHOWS HERS I

>*busts my nut*

Fucking grown ass men watching cartoons. Pathetic.

Sup Forums cares more about this show than CN. they literally only have this show on once a week

Is that supposed to be the retarded giant from the original series? The 4th sister?

I haven't seen this show since I was a kid, but aren't the PPG like.....Kindergarteners? That's fucking sick.

He is making a hypersigil.

Real woman are object

It's just TTG now

I
m not sure her actual name is Bliss. I can't find any official information that that's her real name.

This guy really is a creep. Self inserting him into PPG with Blossom as his love interest. Jewish writers all look the same. Glasses, stubble.

And the Rowdyruff Boys haven't even appeared in the PPG reboot. They are what everyone wants to see instead of Poochie the black PPG. I don't hate the PPG reboot, there are a few episode here and there that are decent.