Crypto

Wtf is going on with cryotos lately?

I've lost a fortune over the last week.

why the fuck do you sell?
when it dips you buy more

I made over 300k last year with cryptos. that shit is literally free money.

Dead cat bounce

Buy the dip, goy!

Chyna practically made them illegal

>not buying the dip

China is going to Ban Icos..

Now the bank of UK is considering banning them also.. that's why this new downfall

Cheap milsurp VGAs when?

Crypto is a scam

95% of the crypto is held by a few people/hedge funds

When they dump some it crashes.

My fear of crypto was the government cracking down on them or some bigger player making one that would devalue the rest of them and would be so expensive to buy into it would only benefit the wealthy like IPO. I definitely fucked up all that might still happen but fuck I'm buying now.

Tulip mania

>ripple

You deserve to be poor for buying a literal Jew banking coin. kys

Email me a Tulip so I can email it to Newegg for computer parts.

>Wtf is going on with cryotos lately?
China basically showed all autistic basement dwellers and 3rd worlders that they won't tolerate this sweat shop coin anymore. Europe and America will soon follow.

everyone with half a brain or experience in trading already knew this was going to happen years ago. bitcoins are worthless but the technology behind it is worth millions.

>I've lost a fortune over the last week.

>implying you ever had one

>bitcoins are worthless but the technology behind it is worth millions.
>never mind that bitcoin has the most secure network on the planet, which is also decentralized
>no value there at all

I didn't sell.

I've been holding XRP long term, my ass is down 5 figures this week

Because you have XRP you retarded faggot

Soon crypto will be used to dodge anti-russian related sanctions

China is cracking down on cryptos. Stopping lots of trades. They are here to stay tho. Too useful to go away

Lot of people larping as currency traders are getting their come to Jesus moment.

China is considering closing exchanges. You're that into crypto and you don't even know that?

ITT People who put all their eggs in one basket.

Just go short. Literally that's all you have to do is just borrow a few bitcoins and sell them, then buy them later and you're back in the game.

do you even read your own posts? you just acknowledged my point: the decentralized and secure network is worth millions (even billions perhaps) the coin itself nothing

ban away

its just some impotent saber rattling against the inevitable

Can someone tell me how to get into this crypto business

Becoming tradeable like any other stock/commodity

Those institutions with the big money can rock the market with big moves and trade off the response.

i dont get how pol can be against jews but for crypto currencies

I think you need to look into the end of the world according to muslims

they essentially believe jews will create a fake imaginary currency with no physical coins or bills and enslave the world. the first step towards that was making the dollar not backed my gold. the next step is a wide spread move to a crypto currency.

invest in gold and silver.
China and Russia are prepping to dump the dollar and they will either make a new gold backed currency or back their own with their gold. They have been buying up gold, and lately the amount has increased significantly.

I don't think you understand crypto currencies, newfriend. The network is BTC (the coin itself).

>I don't get how Sup Forums can be against (((central banking cartels))), but for something completely unaffiliated with no central authority to (((corrupt)))

Yeah, idk man.

Crypto isn't worthless, it represents the energy required in computing power required to mine it

I mean up to you

don't say you weren't warned

it went up 10x in a year, thats what happened
few things are stable with those kinds of gains, adjustments have to be made
if you seriously just sunk a bunch of money into btx you picked a silly time
but buck up, it is still going to go up

No one cares if their currencies are backed by gold if the rest of the world trades in USD.

pay attention
china made their competition practically illegal

>paying real money
>for meme money

lol top kek. jews got you again.

The reason the USA invaded Lybia and Iraq was because they both wanted to dump your worthless dollar. Qadafi wanted to make a gold backed Dhinar and use it to sell oil to Europe. If you don't know that you are a fool.

Don't be so arrogant to ignore thats going on.

it seems that you get fucked, boy

Switch to Monero, buy NOW

The rest of the world only trades in USD because there are no alternatives. Besides Russia and China, no one has the power to create an alternative. Everyone who has tried has been introduced to "democracy".....

Russia and China do not have enough financial power to do this though, the Russian economy is mostly about selling oil and weapons, the Chinese economy about assorted cheap manufacturing and various projects that are ultimately an awful lot of hot air.

They cant do it right this second but that is the plan. They are setting up the appropriate infrastructure now, so that once the right moment presents itself they can take full advantage. Russia is becoming very self sustainable, and has many who depend on it (europe with energy for example). They have 2% debt (dont forget the USSR collapsed only 26 years ago) and payed off EVERY former member of the USSRs debt as well. They have HUGE reserves. Europe and US are weakening in the mean time. As for China, their middle class is growing, and they own a huge chunk of the states. If they decided to dump US debt bonds the states r toast. Further more they have the 2nd and 3rd strongest militaries.

Everyone knows the states economy is about to crash in the next few years. Everyone will suffer but they will most likely come out on top. They have military, resources, population, technology, AND a plan.

>what does pump and dump mean

are you a dunce user?