ADL is doing an AMA on Reddit right now

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6zp2jx/hi_im_jonathan_greenblatt_adl_ceo_hate_is_on_the/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
archive.is/BWfWV
ceddit.com/r/politics/comments/6zp2jx/hi_im_jonathan_greenblatt_adl_ceo_hate_is_on_the/?sort=controversial
youtu.be/kbMFquuz3WQ?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets just hope they don't censor our questions!

>The horrific events in Charlottesville serve as powerful reminder that ADL's work and mission to combat hate in all forms, protect the Jewish people

I don't need to spend any time reading their bullshit, I already know how it's going to go.

silence=death

listening to the same bullshit = somehow making progress

ask them why they are supporting white genocide

Who posted this?

No clue but I upvoted.

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for 1 day.

Goddammit.

B T F O
T
F
O

One hour in and only one question has even been answered. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

OY FUCKING VEY

OY VEY

And the comment was only made 7 mins ago at the time of writing this. Did this guy really read comments for an ~53 mins before finding one to answer??

No, his intern posted it from a list of approved questions on his desk

So it took his intern almost an hour to find a question? Still lol'ing.

Oh god, the top twenty posts are lambasting the ADL. Where did it all go so right?!

If I was the ADL I would answer this by BS'ing and saying that the focus is because "Ideas spread from the top", and the ADL places its focus on them by virtue of their actions being publicized in all the news outlets. Minorities are the victims of this kind of publicizing and we work hard to educate them on antisemetism blah blah blah you get the point.

How do I upvote stuff?

You got suspended for upvoting?

Wonderful. There's no way this gets answered.

Upvoted posts that seemed worthy. Time to wait for responses.

ADL kikes are probably in this thread.

>$1300 /mo rent
Retard is living beyond his means
>$350 /mo car payment
Retard bought a new car he could barely afford hence the forced full coverage insurance
> $115 / mo car insurance
Because he was retarded and bought new
>$90 / mo internet
fucking lol. Internet in Germany is $25-$35 Euros a month. He must have the retardedly expensive package
>$250 / mo food
Thats actually not bad

So this faggot is spending too much and wants a reward for it. Fuck him. Also if he got married his taxes would go down, but judging buy his spending habits he's a soyboi who loves vidya and fapping.

> How do I upvote stuff?
You have to subscribe to that subreddit first.

>$1300 rent
Depending on where he lives, $1300 a month for a 4 bedroom house is pretty reasonable.
>$350 car payment
I agree it's a little excessive, but not atypical for a family of 4 to be spending $200+ a month on a car payment
>$115 car insurance
Again, pretty normal pricing
>$90 on internet
Internet is vastly different in the US, a geographically large and spread out country. I pay $87 and I'm in what we'd consider a "decent" area for connection.
You clearly have no fucking clue about the cost of living in the US, Ahmed.

Idk sempai, those prices seem pretty on par with what we have in Canada.

>auto needs constant replacement parts and tires cause of awful weather
>shittiest houses cost millions anywhere near cities
>Bell internet plans are at 60$ for mid range
>food is barely above USA tier but universally costs twice as much
>taxes
>canadian dollar

FUCKING LEGEND!

Politics mods are a joke

BAAAHHH

These deleted posts all said that Gersch was attempting to intimidate Tanya into selling property to her and that Tanya had already disavowed her son's political views. Can't have facts interrupting a perfectly good circle jerk though!

Reminder to not follow this link though. There's a rule on Reddit where you can't vote or comment from a followed link. They'll just delete your post and likely ban you from the site for vote manipulation or some shit. Just go to it yourself.

I think it's about time the mods shut the comment section down, the levels of Goyim Knowing are off the fuckin charts

[removed]

Top 3 posts on r/politics rn. Look at #1 and #3 sources. Idgaf what this hivemind does but cmon

Look at that difference in likes holy bots batman

1 bedroom apartment in niggerville is $1000 a month where I live, dumb fucking kraut speaking about shit that he knows nothing about.

>fucking lol. Internet in Germany is $25-$35 Euros a month. He must have the retardedly expensive package

Or, and this may shock you, US prices aren't necessarily congruent with German prices. You don't know shit about the pricing structure of US goods and services. Your entire post is based off of "well WE don't get ear-fucked, so neither do you!"

>We must secure the existence of Jewish people
Good, good.
>We must secure the existence of whites
YOU FUCKING HATEFUL FUCKING BIGOT I WILL FUCK YOU UP

bump

>he answers all the questions that praise him for the great work he does and ignores any question that even slightly questions the narrative, including israel and non-white antisemites

what a typical fucking kike

I was reading this and all the guy wrote is the story about that real estate agent or whoever trying to ruin Spencer's mother's life if she doesn't hand over her property to her for basically free, completely objective account of it. This is low even for Reddit.

You're correct. Gersch, a member of a local human rights organization and real estate agent, called up Spencer to "warn" her that her group was considering staging a protest outside of her property and "wondered aloud" why she didn't sell the property and donate the profits to a human rights organization. It was straight out of the protection money racket playbook.

fucking nice

>putting all that effort into a question that foreskinmuncher McKikenstein will just skip

They had a deeply disturbing show on BBC radio this morning: on "Alex in Wonderland," an American Jewess blithely and without any kind of evidence asserts that "everyone agrees" that the government must censor the internet. Looking at these Reddit screengrabs I [comment deleted] the future.

>the Jewish community is known for suffering in silence
So much silence, you'll go deaf!

Dear mr whatever, in my college holocaust course we have been studying the writings of a holocaust survivor, mr cantremember, and his detailings of nazi masturbation machines. a fellow student asked "where did all teh semen go" and no one was able to answer. can you shed any light on this crime against humanity?

Anyone posting a comment, the reasonable meaning of which is "you should just give up, there's no point in trying," is not only self-announcing CTR/ShareBlue, but is unaware of who won the November presidential election. Please keep this in mind as you see people trying to tell you "there's no point."

It went to Sweden. Germans traded it against Swedish iron.

No, you should connect it directly to the book itself, with the image if possible. Confront him with the actual text. And don't be self-deprecating in any way, they have no grace and will use your vague courtesy as license to completely dismiss the substance of your question ("oh look he doesn't even know").

prepare to get downvoted for posting on the most leftist subreddit around (/r/politics)

Heheh, good one.

I got jewed :(

and the link: archive.is/BWfWV

Is he related to the other Greenblatt that was falseflagging as a white guy on twitter

[removed]

Can someone not banned. Post this Yagoda pic?
Eastern European kikes are the WORST. THE WORST I TELL YOU

who posted this one, unless it's unironic which is even better

They're already moving the goalposts.
Hardly surprising that the most vocal critic is a radfem who literally only cares about social justice.

>The Jewish community is known for suffering in silence
MFW

>ADL themselves fall for the muh holocaust meme
I don't know who's jewing who anymore

How is there an article being discussed and upvoted from what is unequivocally a paid propaganda outlet?

Separately, the thread is locked, but did anyone ask if there would be a problem with the creation of a European Defense League in the US who fought to identify threats to people of European heritage?

UPVOTE THIS
DOWNVOTE DETRACTORS
BREAK THE CIRCLEJERK

Filthy goyim

getting married doesn't lower your taxes you fucking dipshit. have you ever filed joint in the usa before?

>have you ever filed joint in the usa before?
From an american to a german

>i deal with trolls all the time
>i'm a reddit moderator, i spend literally all day 24/7 dealing with this
>i can deal with this guy
>look at me dealing with him

>Why is anti-Semitism on the rise again?
If everyone smells like shit, check your shoes.

How many times do they have to be kicked out, gassed, etc., before doing some self reflection?

You're expecting an intern to get anything done within an hour? Lol

Would gladly pay 50 bucks extra for my internet not to walk down the street thinking im in pakistan

The ADL has claimed that anti-Semitism has been rising continuously since the 1970s. They said that Jesus Christ Superstar was a passion play which could cause pogroms and that Philip Roth was a self-hating Jew.

Are my shoes covered in Muslims and edgy Muslim-admiring neo-Nazis?

How about conspiracy theories?

I'm not saying Jews are perfect or blameless but holy shit there are a lot of other reasons for ""rising antisemitism in Europe.""

Is there an archive or anything to see the censored replies?

>Muslim-admiring neo-Nazis
Okay, sure, I guess organizationally-connected lefty "refugees welcome" Jews played less of a role than people that Tommy Robinson refuses to associate with.

FUCKING REKT

i was unsubbed from /r/politics but resubbed just to upvote this guys post.

ceddit.com/r/politics/comments/6zp2jx/hi_im_jonathan_greenblatt_adl_ceo_hate_is_on_the/?sort=controversial

Not exactly archived, but you can see the username and check history. Most of the deleted comments are about what you would expect.

"Do you support open borders for Israel much like how you support open borders for America and Europe?"

Fucking bullshit reddit is.

No, that's the whole point. These people have unironic magical thinking.

>proof
youtu.be/kbMFquuz3WQ?t=12s

what an evil, smarmy little cunt

When did this "in bad faith" or "not a sincere argument" meme take hold?

It's literally not an argument, and it's common to theoretically pose situations (real life things that can and do happen) to refute your opponent's absolutist position on [some topic]. It doesn't mean you're arguing in bad faith or insincerely, or that it's immaterial if you care about the group in your hypothetical situation, it's just to show that their logic is grossly flawed and in a lot of cases directly opposed to some other position they hold.

What a bunch of fucking jews.

Leftists are retards, sure, but I don't think anyone in "Refugees Welcome" seriously admires Islam and promotes all the antisemitic "blame anyone (Jews) except Muslims Mossad was the ones who dun it" conspiracy theories.

Have you seen The Lives of Others or read about Soviet history? That's The Kommissar. This one happens to have been born in the West but demonstrates all the self-righteousness and hatred of humanity that was normal in Communist bureaucracy.

Wow Anne Frank was so verbose and erudite for a teenage girl. Makes you think... Oops, don't want to indulge in a CONSPIRACY THEORY.

I get that you literally have the word "Jew" in your trip but come on.

>trip
lurk moar

I actually like Douglas Rushkoff. Dude is all about honesty.
He fucking hates what's happened to the commercialized internet and wants to take down google.
Or so he says.

>Have you seen The Lives of Others
I've actually meant to get around to watching that. I suppose I will now.

we need to take their logo and make it our own

Theyre not supposed to be against hate, theyre supposed to be defending free speech

So he wants the internet to be more free while we're genetically annihilated and our countries devolve into Brazil-tier shit holes? That's something I guess.

It's honestly one of the best films of the nineties. Also check out Baader-Meinhof Complex.