New xxxtentacion video shows hanging of white child

What did they mean by this?

youtu.be/qku2WZ7aRYw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

report him and the video AND report this work to the FBI too.

>people actually think he's a good rapper
Lil Uzi is the Sup Forums approved choice

Mr. bond would like a word with you.

Wut

He's a mentally ill edgelord who will be gone in a year, just ignore him

The guy condemns BLM and he's saying all this anti-white shit is making people think noosing whites is okay. In other words, he's /ourguy/ you faggots.

Yes, let's report it after finding out the child was white
you hippokrites probably wont do shit but laugh if it were a black child

lel, this part is awkward as fuck, dumb nigger could have loosened it up a bit so he wouldn't spend 10 seconds trying to get it through like a spaz

>Look At Me!

pretty sure this is what he meant.

he didnt actually hang the kid
meanwihle, white people have been lynching blacks for the past 1000 years with no or little consquences

six gorillion years
never forget goym

i personally killed three black kids and sold their organs. their remains i boiled down to licorice

Welp enoch powell was right again

>2Edgy4Me
Its seriously cringy how seriously this guy takes himself. Its clear he thinks of himself as some dark and tortured poet, despite his lyrics being the sort of shit you'd here from a 15 year old's emo band.
At least when Odd Future were being "le dark and twisted" you didn't get the impression they thought they were being in any way profound

Omg I love black licorice!

Oh no, that poor cheese pizza..

i for one can't get through a day without yelling epithets to at least 5 negroes

Damn, he got ugly. He said that on the nojumper interview but holy shit he is so fucking ugly

XXX wouldn't be outwardly anti-white. We all know most of his fans are white teenagers

He was trying to show how racism can affect white people, and blacks are okay with it against whites, indoctrinating their children by making present like Korriyn Gaines.

He even calls out the lack of addressing black on white crime and white victims of police.

inb4 xxxtentacion gets Jaden Smith pregnant.

you guys are retarded, he's saying that blacks attack whites and everyone is ok with it and that nobody does a thing

if this video offended you then you didnt watch it. honestly Sup Forums has become a knee jerk goon squad instead of a place of thought and discussion. i blame the eleciton.

please use hooktube instead.

t. not norway bro

hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw