Listened to interview with this man... First time I really listen to him. He's much smarter than I thought...

Listened to interview with this man... First time I really listen to him. He's much smarter than I thought. This is who you really voted for, when you voted for Trump. This was the brain behind it all.

Now that he's gone, what you're left with is a puppet neocon government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2fVQi-NMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=zzVY3LHVyDY
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=3
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not gone. Quit being chicken little

Why didn't Rose bring up Robert Mercer putting Bannon in as his own personal puppet after propping up Kikebart?

>This was the brain behind it all.

You really buy into this? Trump was winning far before Bannon got into the WH.

Also if Bannon was so based why was he so ineffective in the WH? He was the major leaker (he was smiling when Charlie Rose exposed him)

>He was the major leaker (he was smiling when Charlie Rose exposed him)

Which is why he was fired.

Trump was tanking before Bannon came along.

When I started reading this post, I already knew it was a shill even before I got to the punchline.

How does it feel to be a traitor to your people?

He was not ineffective... Ivanka Trump and Kushner convinced daddy Drumpf to kick based Bannon out.

>Trump was tanking before Bannon came along.
THIS.

>How does it feel to be a traitor to your people?
Who are "my people", LOL?

He didn't even join the campaign until last August. Yes, Bannon's smart, and his thinking is largely in line with Trump's on nationalistic, America First matters, but Trump was on his trajectory long before Bannon joined up. Plus, they're still allied.

Bannon was the leaker for his news websites profits. LOL

I called it when Bannon left, he will be working on the primary campaigns of trump-republicans to unseat entrenched RINOs. Watch for Gorka to resurface soon doing the same thing but being the media face for bannons campaigning.

Trump is nothing without Bannon. Hes back to his true liberal roots and losing support fast.

Bannon 2024.

Jews probably, which is why he should have called you a kike instead of calling you a traitor.

>Trump is nothing without Bannon. Hes back to his true liberal roots and losing support fast.
THIS. Good post. You get it!

>Hes back to his true liberal roots and losing support fast.

Come on user you don't like BASED amnesty from Trump?

Unfortuantely I don't think America would ever a elect a President that looks like a homeless man. It's a shame!

Hes even given the nickname "Amnesty Don" and no i hate illegals.

No, he is gone. He was out for less than a week, and Trump comes out announcing additional troops going to Afghanistan.

Trump demolished the primaries and then dipped a little. Bannon was an add-on, not the sole reason for winning.

>muh Ivanka/Jared puppet master

Who actually believe that shit? Trump didn't listen to them on the Paris Accords or much else. Ivanka is there to soften his image among women and normies, and Jared helps with tech shit and some foreign policy.

If Bannon was so based, why did he let Reince Preibus, McConnell and Ryan co-opt Trump's presidency and start out with healthcare? Why was there so much infighting and yet no big legislative wins?

Bannon is a good idealogue and media personality. He didn't not work at all in the WH and now we see dealmaker Trump in action

This.

>dipped a little

Have you completely forgotten the election? Before Bannon as his campaign chair he was completely dead in the water, there was a reason why he had to keep switching who ran his campaign and why he eventually stuck with and won with Bannon.

He was already losing massive support with Bannon and solely working with GOP establishment. Now Trump is trying to see if he can get bipartisan deals on trade and infrastructure.

He only switched three times. Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort and then KAC and Bannon. Trump did well with Corey.

No legislative wins because the republicans obstructed. Now Trump is frustrated so to get wins hes going to side the minority democrat leaders aka the uniparty. You should see the big smile of relief Trump had with Chuck. talk about back in his natural element. As for Obamacare the republicans lied saying they couldnt pass reform unless they had a majority. Well once they had a majority they showed their true colors as frauds. Trump/Jared/Ivanaka are all liberals, globalist neo cons and Bannon is just 1 man he cant take on the swamp alone not without Trumps support. So now the goal is support the conservative agenda from the outside, primary the RINOs and rebuild the republican party conservative. Trump may get impeached and we will have pence which is a good thing especially if Jared is out of office.

And Manafort was expressly brought in to manage the delegates / convention phase.

Or i could be wrong and Trump pulls a fast one on congress. vetos DACA, exposes the traitors while throwing Jared under the bus in the Russian investigation. Check back in 6months.

He also worships lucifer

Niggers most likely.

Ive heard this as well. People calling Trump team zionists while McMaster co are progressives(muslims) If true they both suck as Sharia law vs Talmud is stupid.

Palestine > Israel

Bannon was what the people voted for, not Trump.

>Peace is war. Truth is lies. Slavery is freedom.
Please, do continue.

Id rather have neither. Bring america back away from the damn religious empirical wars that have nothing to do with us.

You're now the 208980th person this week to try to use 1984 to make a point.

Congratulations.

Why is Kevan Lannister there?

There is also Sessions. He was a source of alot of the rhetoric I liked back in the primary.

For what any of that is worth.

Anyone know where Putin stands in all this? Is he for Israel or is he conservative? I voted for an alliance with Russia on the bounds of non interventionism.

I notice you didn't refute said point. When you're ready, let us know. Thanks, in advance.

fuck off stormfags. I love Sup Forums, some alt-right and triggered liberals but I hate nazis and antisemites. Bannon is based.

I used to believe you are controlled opposition but there really are idiotic stormfags on this board.

You clearly haven't even read the book so why should I, you should be able to quote it properly if you did

The Black Cube is the Answer>

youtu.be/m2fVQi-NMPo

Now that Bannon is gone, Trump will probably bomb Syria again.

I believe putin is against israel.

Then Putin is my ally.

*Mark of the beast. you fucking Deimurgic piece of shit.

You're still not refuting the point. In case you're struggling, here's the point in terms that are not reliant on Orwell's 1984: You stated a lie as though it were a truth. Specifically, the lie you stated was: "Bannon was what the people voted, not Trump." That is an objective lie on your part. So, we're waiting for you to attempt to refute that point, or finally man up and admit you lied, or just shut up about it already.

As must be George Soros.

You think putin is in on it? We are closer to the NWO than people realize huh?

Mate. George Soros is controlled by the Rothschilds WHO CONTROL ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVY3LHVyDY

I guess Soros is fighting his controllers.

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=3

Please archive it unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=3

You know what the problem with these narratives are? For months now you rely on 1 piece of news to prove your point and you can't even elaborate because you know you're spewing bullshit. Globalist Jews and Israel are 2 sides of the same coin. Because it's not about the people, it's about whose pulling the strings.

Agreed. You're likely an Open Society shill then advocating for the overthrow of the bibi admin, as sought after by the Rothschilds.

Who would post this on Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bibi is a war criminal and the Rothschilds will fall after he does.

>Bibi is a war criminal and the Rothschilds will fall after he does.
>Rothschilds falling after bibi
Open Society shill confirmed. You infographics are worthless and you bring them up in every bannon thread. It's no wonder the left paints him as raging nazi. Your ilk fear him and his nationalistic sentiments.

This isn't black or white. I can dislike Soros and Israel and the Rothschilds. Stop playing games with me. Your kikery is becoming very apparent.