Sometimes I wish there was not a jewish plot or I didn't take the redpill. This is just too much for me...

Sometimes I wish there was not a jewish plot or I didn't take the redpill. This is just too much for me. How do you guys keep your spirit up?

By laughing at it, basically being a natsoc version of Rick Sanchez, but at the bottom we have a void that cant be sealed, only ignore

Use the redpill to elevate yourself, not the other way around.

Memes.

That would be offensive to me if ir werent true, atleast i try and elevate myself even though i have nothing to loose

What if i told you that the people who say the Jews have always been a parasitic race but that the Jewish Plot really started to happen since the American and French Revolutions are completely wrong?

What if i told you that the official Hisotry books of the last 2000 years are a pile of trash and the ones about the 2000-5000 years are a semi pile of trash?

Would that cheer you up?

>he's still on the jew pill
oh it goes deeper then that my friend

just wait until you take the black pill and your almonds become fully cosmically activated

>he probably still thinks they're only doing it for the money

OP my friend, if you want to make somewhere better, somewhere with hope

Join us here
VA9SAK

Post pics of your twink ass

The "little Jew" is nothing but a soldier of "the army"...the "top Jews" are not even really Jewish.

The "Star of David" says it all, besides being a geometric 666 it is also the Pyramid of Power and the Inverted Pyramid of Knowledge. The higher you are in the hierarchy the more you know about the Great Plan.

this guy gets it

Black pill us then my leaf friend

>How do you guys keep your spirit up?

The little things make me laugh. I died a long time before I was redpilled.

Plz, what exactly is the jew plot?

I love how buttmad people who hate rick and morty are. Its like when neo-cons get mad about liberals being smug

Happenings, curiousity and hatred keep me going

Stop being a fucking bitch, accept that you're going to die and use your life to fight the Jew menace.

I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your first redpill is just poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing you never found out about the international Jewish conspiracy so you'd be spared your pain.

I wasn't always here on Sup Forums. Once I had a white nation, my great love. She was taken from me. Like you, I was forced to learn that there are those without decency that must be fought without hesitation, without pity. Your anger gives you great power, but if you let it, it will destroy you, as it almost did me.

despise the yehudie
they are the despised ones
the adversary
death to the yehudie kine

POLAND HAS BEEN SANCTIONED

there isn't a Jewish plot. its called tribalism. politics is kill or be killed and the Jews are doing the killing by making killing

all in all they're just humans like anyone else. just trying to leverage themselves over everyone else like everyone else is.
and they succeeded

there isn't a Jewish plot. its called tribalism. politics is kill or be killed and the Jews are doing the killing by making a killing

all in all they're just humans like anyone else. just trying to leverage themselves over everyone else like everyone else is.
and they succeeded

Oh my fucking God
No matter where I go on pol, it is always Poland Poland Poland Poland.
I am so fucking tired of this.

Take a break go outside meditate and breathe fag breathe you be stronger after the second brake down

>Merkel: T-take migrants or I'll sue!
>Poland: Sue me for what?

Also pray Saint-Michael..and thank the lord for everything you have the good and the bad

poland has been sanctioned

lel

heavy drinking

That fucks your body up, you should stop it.

Laugh, lift and load your rifle