Great girls stuck in shit shows

Great girls stuck in shit shows.

i managed to power through all of dagashi kashi, but it was really a boring show that only was as popular as it was because of the girls

other shows have done/are doing the "slow, rural slice of life" genre much better, like non non biyori and flying witch

You mean shit girls stuck in shit shows.

Show could've done the action better but it was more of a SoL.

Villains were extremely pointless.

Probably the best answer.

But that's a shit girl.

And this one.

yeah i don't get the love for saya, she was ungodly boring

hotaru's antics made the show (barely) worth watching

>i managed to power through all of dagashi kashi, but it was really a boring show that only was as popular as it was because of the girls
It actually wasn't popular at all in Japan. There's a cult following on Sup Forums that's been around since when it was still just a manga. I tried reading the manga and browsing through the threads to see what the big deal was, but I never "got it." And back in the manga-only days, Hotaru was the girl everybody creamed their pants about. Yes, Hotaru. She's as obnoxious and pointless in the manga as she is in the anime.

You posted the wrong girl, idiot.

I would've insulted your mom since it's Mother's day, but you don't even have one.

Before you say "it's not shit," evaluate all the episodes of the series together. It's shit. Dark elf was the one good character.

disagree (again) on hotaru, who i thought was the only force of energy on the show

but i'm surprised it was more popular in the west than in japan, given that it was predominantly a show about obscure junk food few of us have ever eaten

That's a great girl stuck in a shit adaption.

>a male character being so shitty people call him a girl

Dagashi would've been such a great short. That premise had no right being a full length show. But I guess everyone is rolling the dice on being the next K-on?

Because dumb gaijin fap to her weird design + fanbase grew due to another meme slut and a Dagashi anime.

The blonde high-elf/goddess was good too.

>but i'm surprised it was more popular in the west than in japan
It wasn't. The only "fanbase" in the west for this crapfest is Sup Forums.

>they spent time and money making a dub for a show about japanese snacks and no plot

Manga was slightly better, but I agree, her, Kurumu, and Ruby deserve a better show.

>implying gorilla fits the criteria for a "good," let alone great girl
there is only one girl in this shitfest who would actually be good wife material

FUNi is high as fuck. That and whatever licenses for Winter they had were pretty mediocre so they threw darts.

>dies giving childbirth
>wife material

Are you implying that just because an anime got an English dub, that means that it has a fanbase in the West? You really are deluded, aren't you?

It was really popular in certain parts of the Japanese internet

>Doesn't know Marika gets cured.

t. edgemaster

who is this semen demon?

>That accent
>Those Fangs
>All that cute
>Generally a nice person who tries hard.

She really deserves better.

There is no cure for shit girl or shit taste. Both of which are in your post.

Boku no Handclaps

myucel
AZUKI AZUSA

Fino

This show was good stfu.

The art looks better in the manga but definitely this.

Best girl of that season.

I thought this was a boy?

Just cute, not actually a qt.

I remember watching this anime, but I don't even remember this character doing anything notable.

You could say this about all the girls in this show. Such a terrible, terrible plot and execution.

Boring slut stuck in a faggot anime.

That's not Chiyo-chan.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Don't know who this cumslut even is.

Don't be mean user, I like Chitoge too. I just said that she gets cured.

I actually liked this show but I can understand why people would call it shit.

I remember I stopped reading midway through the Alucard fight. Is it worth picking back up?

Am I the only one that likes all of them? I'd probably pick Ruri, but they're all great.

Would she at least keep that form?

Yes. Most people agree that Haru is superior to all the old hags.

If there's Monsters of the Week/less shit villains maybe.

Good choice, but I don't think most people agree on that.

>Most people agree that Haru is superior
Most people agree this is bullshit.

I will admit the whole monster of the week did bug me quite a bit.

Nope, the only thing Haru was in the manga, is an annoying, selfish bitch who never cared what her sister told her about Raku.

>if a girl isn't a cock-craving cumslut who jumps the bones of the first guy she meets without even knowing him that well, then she's "an annoying, selfish bitch who won't listen"

I think you've been conditioned by feminism to be too tolerant of sluts

Haru's character design is better than her sister's though
>Tsugumi a best

>Onodera knows Raku for a while now
>Chitoge didn't care for him when they first met
>Marika knew him since childhood

Yeah, they are all cock-craving cumsluts aren't they?

Anyway the point is that Haru was just a pain in the ass for a while. Even when Onodera tried to explain who Raku really is, she didn't care and still decided to be a bitch towards Raku.

MarikaXy-san is my otp

They all would put out before marriage. Haru is the only one who is pure.

best part of the show but show was still good

I can't even argue, fucking why Key?

everyone else is shit

Yep. She was alright when I watched the anime. Wish the ending wasn't as shitty as it was.

She was the reason the show became shit in the first place.

wait, isnt she a robot?

yes but her body is still soft and squishy in all the right places.

She carried the show. The only reason I finished it was to see more of her.

And they didn't even bother to give her the good ending she deserved. Fuck SEGA and anyone who animated this.

Wow, she must really love yogurt

It had the same problem most harems do: girls are okay but the story is boring as fuck