Macross Delta

>Come, it's time to spread our wings together.
>Kiss, kiss, feel love.
>You're my love and mine only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAc9X-F_j9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is her in six months

SONG ENERGY WHEN?

Me on the left

KUMO IS SHINPI!
SHINPI!

I'll cum buckets if Walkure/Freyja/Mikumo sings a Fire Bomber song during the series.

>When she gets impregnated by bogue her rune is no longer shining

Artist should've removed the shine from her eyes.made her frown and omitted the blush tbqh

When KumoKumo reveals what mysterious alien race she's from.

This scene was pretty comfy.

Just friends, nothing more.

It's pretty great how they're all interacting or not interacting; the younger crew (and younger at heart) all hang out together while Arad, Kaname, and Messer stay on the Elysium almost constantly. And Mikumo's being a squid alien, but that's just her.

If Frejya has a child in the epilogue I will shit my pants.

tfw Freyja won't live that long even if she wins

Bogue's sisters when?

The all ded.

> Elysium
It's Elysion, you can see the name on the bridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAc9X-F_j9U
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Freyja with long hair

MUH DICK. Why is she holding someone else's baby, though?

Bogue stahp

Beep beep!

Sup Forums paid her a visit.

Boku dake no traitor

anyone ever make a gif or webm out of WOW WOWOWWOW of when Freyja was singing the ED from episode 5?

>implying a kiss from a human boy won't grant her double the lifespan

So who did Mylene end up fucking

>she'll be dead by the time the next Macross tv series is announced

Why does Kaname claim to be the leader? Mikumo constantly shuts her down and everyone seems to follow her lead instead.

>Not spending 2-3 episodes angsting about how he killed a man and gets over it by the end of the episode

Praise Kawamori

Gamlin.

Me.

Since they only live 30 years, do you think their pregnancies only last 4 months?

There's definitely going to be some NTR, huh.

Well, considering they don't have the blushing when someone touches them, yeah, they're just friends, nothing more.

Mikumo does not actually lead though. When has she ever? Kaname is the one usually giving orders about missions and stuff like that. She has the same role as Arad but for Walkure.

Mikumo is the face of the group similar to how Messer is honestly the face of Delta what with him carrying the title of Shinigami

Gamlin. He gets Physica'd by a faceless fat man.

Yep

Not Basara or Gamlin that's for sure.

That's because they are used to touching each other

Sisterhood m8.

here you go

who /wowowowowow/ here?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's way more likely that Freyja will end up marrying an old guy like Arad or Herman?

WOW

You Miragefags look at this and then tell me how she is not going to win.

There is LITERALLY no way Frejya is going to lose.

Mark my words.

Meanwhile, based Keith is the leader and the face of the Knights.

>it's a messer being no fun allowed episode

Mirage got like 5 flags this last episode.

>no messer art

Because:
1) idol group leaders IRL aren't the girl in front, but usually to the side or even in the back, since the main singer usually has her hands full with her job
2) Kaname is actually attached to Battle Elysion and is therefore the obvious liason between Walkure and the PMC elements of Chaos.

>It's a Hayate admits that Messer is actually kind of right and looks up to him as a pilot episode

Loved by the people.
Remover of idorus.
loving nisan.

Based Keith

>Flags
>Teaming up with Hayate to show off in battle
>Making Hayate pay attention to the fight
>Getting saved by Hayate when she sucks
>Helping Hayate come to terms with being a murderer
Yeah sure.

>confirmed for not knowing your lore.

Sounds like flags in an /m/ anime to me

Not that Freyja didn't get her own flags in today's episode either

You make Freyja like a living mp3 for Hayate.

;_;

Main singer needs to focus on singing while the leader needs to focus on the whole group's function

>this deluded
I am lmaoing at your life.

>save a girls life only to cuck her

Based Hayate

>how she is not going to win.
Nothing, if she planned to lose, she will lose for whatever reason.
Few years ago i watched a anime called "Canvas 2", one of girl looks like 99% going to win but then suddenly lose in last 10 minute.

Don't underestimate Japanese.

They make a great duo.

This reminded me of toradora for some reason

My little traitor can't be this cute! user.

>spending 2-3 episodes angsting about how he killed a man
Where did this happen?

I will shit myself if Frejya loses.

Screencap this for the future.

Mikumo is a bit too obsessed with the Wind Singer. I'm thinking she's going to betray them solely for her song fetish.

It's a common thing in mecha anime when there's a character who isn't used to killing

This.

Kaname = Arad, the leader.
Mikumo = Messer, the ace.
Freyja = Hayate, super talented rookie who needs to learn the ropes.
Makina + Reina = Chuck + Mirage, those two guys.

Bogue will be the on getting NTR'd though.

How come we never hear red/green/pink sing? I can only ever hear Mikumo and Freyja in just about every song. Is there something wrong with me?

I agree, they have the perfect brother-sister dynamic.

I laughed, sorry.

Pls no bully

He deserves it for being an ass.

Just because the do a maneuver doesn't mean they'll have to end up together.

kaname got some solo part in the OP (along with the rest of the walkure members if you listen to the full OP)

That's kinda hot desu.

So which pilot dies first

Singing and bullying is what she does best.

Mirage and Hayate have more of a brother sister dynamic when they bicker.

Actually it's the other way. Hayate likes Messer. Messer cares about everyone safety since he is sick.

Sister-zone flags.

Older Freyja with long hair looks stunning

Hmm, wrong one, had to update it with stuff from this episode.

Also, younger girl doesn't win in Macross. Even if she's the ONLY girl in the main cast. I'd genuinely be very surprised if Kawamori pulls a fast one and lets Freyja win.

if she's gonna betray them, she will make her own faction. doubt she gonna join the windermerean.
so last bost is kumokumo with the pretty boys squad and delta squad banding together to defeat her.

Mikumo is top bitch, just like Messer

her bullying makes you stronger

also, like Messer, she's gar as fuck. She sees erotic potential of Freya but she's still too naive a girl to truly pleasure a spacesquid goddess.

she looks at her nails every time she says shit like that

I'm watching Macross Plus right now, Sharon Apple felt surreal when the ai is performing.

Chuck

>Canvas 2

Shit I watched that when I was like 2.

Can you believe the production staff thought something like Sharon was a dumb idea and wanted Kawamori to take it out?

Bellri

NotBellri

boy they must feel dumb now that it's literally real

>This week on Basara and Gigil's Excellent Adventure

So is Mikumo evil or is she just giving Freyja some tough love? Singing the song that is mind controlling your allies doesn't sound like a very good guy like thing to do.

Messer, he even has health problems and the reason why he doesn't let any woman touch him.

Oh, you're one of those retarded guys. This is Kawamori's revenge fic for Macross II which he hated Sylvie asspull pairing and wanted Ishtar to win. You can see parallels between those two with Mirage and Freyja.

They're just battle-brothers, not lovers.

7 was fucking amazing, albeit 24 episodes too long. Frontier playing it super safe was such a disappointment after 7's wild ride.