Mayoiga

Find me a character with less personality than Puuko

Yuune
Now bend over bitch

>Not wanting cock 24/7
Come on, she's the most relatable one.

Wanko.

half of the cast in the very same show

>yfw this truly is LOST and Maimai's vaginoplasty consultation was scheduled right after Hellfire's appointment with the plastic surgeon, causing them to pass each other in the waiting room

The two Yuunas without glasses. At least the OL has her wily feminism going for her.

Yuune was at least annoyed with the cooking.

Puuko has been mild to everything that happened so far.

>Right before that, Judgeness went to the same surgeon to consult about his chin
>And before that, Dozaemon, consulted about liposuction
It would be comedy gold

That's because so far everything has been not-dick. The only dick thing that's happened so far was too big, and Maimai had dibs.

She's probably bored out of her tight and experienced highschool snatch right now.

Reminder that Yamauchi was the one who set off Judgeness about the name thin with Jack, and then proceeded to allow Jack to be locked up.

I think we all know who's really pulling the strings in Nanaki Village.

Pink goddess is the one behind it all

Reminder that Pink Goddess also would have no fucking reason whatsoever to doubt that someone released Jack from the cell unless he knew something about Jack's escape.

Are humans soy latte?

My brothers from other mothers said everything.

How many rods has Puuko hopped on? I am betting five beanies it's 17, and three of them were black.

Hallo Latte, ich heiße user.

Me. It's me. Pulling Narna's g-string off. Fooled you all.

She wishes. She is a kissless virgin who wants desperately to be taken by a huge cock.

Do you think she's a chav or something? Okinawan summer is the darkest she's had. I'd give her number close to 20, but at least 5 of those were from the same JAV shoot on a private beach.

>implying she's not commando all day

Lovepon's crazybabble took all the attention off that remark. If she hadn't started talking then maybe Mikage or somebody would've picked up on this and asked him why in the world he thinks Jack couldn't have been released.

I spot a manlet.

what is this meme about Maimai having a dick?

Wait, it could be that he knows something, but it might not be that he has no reason to doubt it.

Maybe he notices something about the lock that shows that it's been damaged in a way Jack could have done it, or there's some other evidence he noticed (or planted to use as a talking point, before being interrupted by SHOKEI).

So where did Lovepon's obsession with execution come from? I figured the flashbacks would explain that but it was already there since she was a kid. Did the monk execute her dad?

It's that Maimai has a dick.

>Mitsumune's pussy radar doesn't sound off around her
>Jack doesn't recognize her at all because the last time he saw her she was a boy
>Kayama-kun rejected her because cock
>never wears skirts despite being a total girly girl because if the wind blows wrong then her bulge will be public knowledge
>left behind her old life because everyone knew about her wang

You know, he could be doubting that because it's unreasonable to immediately assume someone set the kid loose.
People are getting paranoid about a traitor mastermind in their midst and he's been trying to talk things down all along. Just like with Yuuno and the other hoe, he's just trying to stop people from jumping to hasty conclusions and panicking.

Also it's pretty obvious that the old door was just forced and the rusted, worn out lock just gave out from a little elbow grease.

PG is one of my favorite characters because he at least seems to not be a dumbass. You guys are sleeping on him.

could've gone overseas to the US on a class trip and snuck off to have a taste

only Okada knows how dark Puuko's gone

Reminder that PG was the only one without an eye in his design.

No, I'm sleeping on Narna. Her butt to be precise.

Here's one closeup of the lock. Does anything seem amiss with it? I'll try and compile more shots of it in the meantime.

>sleeping on him
I'm sleeping WITH him, user.

She also has no tits.
I T F I T S
T

F
I
T
S

>already obsessed with shokei as a kid
I was so disappointed, that was the one thing about her that I really wanted to know.

I think that would be funnier as just WARAU INTENSIFIES.

I want to [/spoiler]wear[/spoiler] Naana's [/spoiler]beanie[/spoiler]

Post it

Well at least you tried.

>Also it's pretty obvious that the old door was just forced and the rusted, worn out lock just gave out from a little elbow grease.

Not according to Hellfire, who says he checked to make sure it was fine. I don't think Hellfire would've let Jack stay in a cell he didn't trust to be sturdy enough to hold him.

Nice one.

Mikage's story hits close to home. I once missed an interview because I didn't double check the time and went on the wrong day. I didn't get that job. I bet they laughed at me too.

I hope we get something out of the blue to explain everything.

It's not a meme.
Plus she been jacking off on their food.

I want to Prolapse Puuko's Anus and then drink her holy colon cocktail and then make her hold hands with myself while we watch the sunset completely naked, over a glaciar

You can do better than that user.

>Not according to Hellfire
Are we really gonna trust the guy with a boob-head?

2nd try here as go

I want to wear Naana's beanie

That's a long way to go just to engulf extremities.
If she just wanted to jam some jungle japes, Japan has plenty of monkeys.

>naana making friends
>not Dahara greeting Koharun

I'm going to change it.

Could he even reach the lock?

>Hellfire

>here as go
Its time i embraced sobriety

He picked it up, so maybe there're some scratches that he noticed, or it could simply be the looseness of the bar portion of the lock. That can't really be visually described as much is if you held it and the weight easily shifted back and forth.

Or, it could be a wwwwwwwwwwwww scrolling along the bottom in addition to the shaking.

Just go to sleep.

Youre not my mom faggot

How many more episodes until Maimai is revealed to be a tranny?

I'd still love her.

>tfw I'll never write about dicks this well

Oh, I can be your mom alright

How many more episodes till Naana making her first friend?

Under no circumstances should sobriety ever be embraced.

Let me help you out a bit here, son.

How many episodes until Soy Latte cannibalizes Dozaemon.

GOAT horror movie.

Too many.

Alcohol costs money and fucks up my ability to shitpost. Give me a reason why i should keep drinking.

Guys

They're on a mountain they can't escape and Pink Goddess is the only one with a mountain-related name (Yamauchi)

Four. I'm calling it. Someone cap this.

I'd love to be Inside of his Mountain.

user x user mother/adopted son incest doujin when?

It helps you forget.

There can only be one (uchi) on this mountain (yama)
It's fucking Highlander

Man I'd suck Maimai's dick no homo

>the train tracks go through a tunnel
>the tunnel is inside a mountain

Why does mommy have a dick?

This is the theory with the most basis so far.

Holy shit during the OP you can see something.

You also saw the sea lion?

Shh user, don't spill the beans about that hint yet.

Getting tipsy enough to giggle at everything but not drunk enough to lose motor functions or get a hangover is pretty dope.

No, I saw best girl.

Honestly you'd be gay not to.

What, you mean Tokimune?

That's what I said.

>picture of Nanko rolling up her sleeves

That was rude, I'm sorry, I just wanted to meme.

What is Puuko backstory that we have right now ? She seems pretty normal

How much shitposting will there be when Maimai is revealed to have a dick?

We can con you to do stupid shit in the name of Mayoiga.

She's looking for an old guy to fuck

STOP IT

Why would a teenage girl like her would want to do that ?