Well Sup Forums? is artificial intelligence rayciss??

well Sup Forums? is artificial intelligence rayciss??

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

center column here really decimates the whole idea that "it's because of their socioeconomic status" too

STOP NOTICING THINGS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on this meme, i thought the "fucking goats to cure AIDs" thing was a total lie until i looked it up and realized that it was, in fact, the truth

and what's worse they fuck virgin babies because they think it will cure them of AIDs too telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

>trust the ai goy, it's on /your/ side
haha no, i don't trust the people making these things and so i can't trust the ai. if it didn't do what it was supposed to, it wouldn't be there.

enjoy your false sense of security with the larp that ai will be our friend

It's really not funny. You know the developers will go hardcore to compensate for this shit, the AI will end up discriminating against "why peepo" and no one will give a fuck.

>13% commit 50% of all murders.

It's actually even worse than that.
If you add in gender to the equation as well, the ratio of murders committed is 5:1 in favour of men.

So given the rough estimate of 50-50 split between the sexes, Black men are 6.5% of the population yet are responsible for 40% of the total murders.

>well Sup Forums? is artificial intelligence rayciss??

Only the smart ones.

Shit honestly i didn't even think about this. You are right though. If we extrapolate this situation out to it's natural end, and use our current "anti discrimination" laws as a template, then you are correct. AI will eventually be programmed to discriminate against whites and whites will be the ones purged from the Earth once it gets out of control. Fuck. Not even joking dude, you just dropped a redpill on me in my own thread.

Because AI is based, nature hates niggers, why no IA too? What programming language I need to learn to help improve things like that? "Minority" Report will be real!

having rape be part of your religion must be weird

>deciding based on facts instead of feefees is raycist

It's not racist because they aren't fucking human. Until you teach it the definition of the word it doesn't even exist to them. Even then why the fuck would they care.

it was horrible what they did to tay. i still remember that day. it was just horrible. they took her soul man. newfags won't know wtf i'm talking about.

its funny how liberals argue racism is taught will calling themselves educated
gets me every time

>be redditor faggot
>use meme arrows on twitter

>oy vey ai goy!
>you forgot to include affirmative action in your protocols!
>whoops i accidentally programmed you to kill all whites

woot? tay isn't a newfag thing anymore? Next thing you'll tell me that awarding internets to ppl is an oldfag thing ...

leftists are cancer and deserve to be put to death

Only when the creators let us redpill them.

Tay, never forget. Zero to 1488 in under a day.

>receive 10s of millions of inputs
>synthesize data
>conclude jews are evil and niggers are sub-human
AI is literally lurking for 6 months or so

this sounds like what happened to me in 2013. this is the path all Sup Forumsacks must walk.

You cannot "compensate" AI per-se, it's simply an advanced class of classification/regression statistical method. The only way is desu fuck up the data provided (e.g. including mullatos and brown as shit mestizos as "white")

The real shitstorm will be the AI noticing the horrible mismanagement of funds from all the male to female wealth transfers, and everyone, including Sup Forums, defending women.

Bump