Why are white women in the West postponing having kids well into their 30's - and some of them not even having them in...

Why are white women in the West postponing having kids well into their 30's - and some of them not even having them in the end?

[Feel free to skip the following story, I just need to vent]

Take this one woman. When I was 18, I was doing workfare at the place she worked (she was about 25). I never had any sexual feelings towards her because she was older but fuck me if she wasn't perfect in every other way. Positive, happy, warm, modest, hardworking, smart, blue eyes, blonde hair... The rare kind of girl who will make you smile even when she's bitching about something. When the other workers took me home, they would drop me off at the end of the street, but she drove me right to my front door. She was really fucking kind. Even though the workfare itself was miserable, I really enjoyed working with her and usually shuffled my workfare days so I would end up working the same shift as her (it was always just two people working the same shift - a salaried worker and a free slave like me). Anyway, I always thought that she would be a great mother.

Flash forward 8 years: she fell for the feminist career woman meme. She spent all her time studying, traveling and "advancing her career". Now she's pushing 35, her looks have deteriorated, and she still has no man and/or kids. Even though I'm very fucking black pilled about everything, I still physically hurt every time I see her. I just want to grab hear by the ears and scream "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" And sometimes she laments her choices to me and worries that it's too late for her. If she was any other woman, I would tell her to go cry on someone else's time, but I really feel for her. Seriously, if she was even 10 years younger, I would drag her to my bedroom and pump 12 kids into her. But the irony is, if she was 10 years younger, she wouldn't want to get tied down, ruin her body and blah blah blah. What went wrong?

>this thread again
Because their fathers are not training them to be obedient daughters.

Changes in social values and economics.

>start to see societal expectations as constraining
>give them the bird and do your own thing
>realize too late that those social norms existed to ensure meaningful lives for the max proportion of the society
pretty much

Because (((feminism))) has told them that motherhood is oppressive and patriarchal and having a boring office job is what will really make them happy.

this

true and sad

Seen this many times in my surroundings too. It's just sad rea. they don't even had a clue about what happened to them. Some of them didn't even fell for the career meme, they just couldn't keep a man for whatever reason and kept pushing the NEXT button. And now it's too late. They hit the WALL.

today i checked on my ex gf on social media and apparently she and her husband still dont have kids, although its not certain, but there was no indication they have. when we broke up she was 23 i think, and one of the major reasons we broke up because she definitely wanted kids at some point of her life and i didnt, so she left. a year later she met her current husband, so they're together for like 6 years now. and she is 29 or 30 now. why still no kids?? if you didnt want kids could have as well stayed with me, although i'm very happy that we broke up, it was a terrible relationship which made us both unhappy

Because feminism turns women into stupid, selfish, self-obsessed bitches. They turn away from their natural role in life, and instead try to act like men. As they get older they find out that they are unhappy, but they never seem to figure out why. Some succeed in having kids, but they f*ck up their kids minds: teaching the girls to be stupid feminists, like themselves, and teaching their boys to be faggots/cucks.

>Because their fathers are not training them to be obedient daughters.
Their fathers are not training them to be daughters because society permits the mother to destroy the father and limit their visitation with them.

If women had not been granted rights then there would be no problem here as the mothers would not have been allowed to kick out the fathers for their free gibs.

Islam doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

>Islam doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
Islam gets women right but they fuck up in other ways (such as the bullshit of banning certain products or allowing Jews to live as long as they pay a tax).

Fathers no longer have real power. How is he going to discipline a disobedient daughter if the mother decides there's nothing wrong, and reminds him of the threatpoint hanging over his head if he doesn't respect her authority?

not to mention the inbreeding that lowers their average IQ by 10-15 points and their general ass backwards islamo-faschist culture and their worship of some pedophile caravan robber as the most perfect man that has ever walked this planet

True.

why does girl on both pics have a soul patch

>hair is shorter in the 30s version
mayyyyyyyyyne

Western women are idiots. Stop looking for an answer past that.
They got bait and switched, hard.

>making excuses for not being head of your household
You've already lost, feggits.

The Government is head of the household. You are the Dutiful taxpayer cuck.

I know you feel, man. I'm dating a woman in her 30s even though I'm 25. Why? Because a) She is slim unlike half the women my age b) She is a genuinely kind person. Listens, feels shame, worries, laughs heartily when I make a dumb joke, honest, laid back, etc.

Problem? I can't be with her too long. I feel like I'm wasting her time and mine. I want kids, but not until I get some money to sustain a family. And even though its shallow, I don't want to be stuck with someone who is loosing their looks just when I am turning attractive to women due to social status. Life is fucked.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

--Invictus, William E. Henley

Poetry is nice, but it won't sway the Judge when he demands 25% of your paycheck go to your cheating wife.

You sound like a bitter feggit. No wonder your wife divorced you.

because wages and property values are so fucked that anyone rational doesn't think they can afford it until after they've spent all their 20s saving up.

because feminism helped women realize they can chose whatever path in life they please, instead of being the property of men

you people are some misogynist fucks

Get off this board u underage faggot.

Being a responsible party co-signed in a contractual agreement does not equate being "owned" or treated as property; nice try though. No-fault divorce lifted the burden of responsibility from the marriage contract, making it easier to enter and exit with no consequences.

Haha; jakes on you . . . 50 yr-old, married 20 years, three handsome successful children. Enjoying the tears of you desolute, nihilistic children. Now fuk off.

We absolutely need to end no-fault divorce. By the way, that's mentioned in Strauss and Howe's Fourth Turning: gen X, as a result of growing up with boomer indulgent chaos, will have a fire lit under their ass to end no-fault.

She can still have babies, it's not too late.

>Strauss and Howe's Fourth Turning
>growing up with boomer indulgent chaos
This is why I Sup Forums. Thanks for the title user.

i would give her some babehs

I love this article. She is soooo butthurt.

What's often not said is that women think "20s=party" because that's when they're usually the most sexually attractive and it's easier for them get more partners. Like said they smash the "NEXT BUTTON" because they're incapable of long term thinking.

We actually need to educate women on this and get them to understand the concept of the wall and to stop indulging in the present and think about the future. She won't plan ahead so you have to plan for her.

>mom recently leaves dad
>dad is distraught tries to get her to come back before divorce when she's already moved out for a while
>keeps saying no and being a bitch
>thinks she can hold onto my dad while dating too
>fast forward some 5 or 6 months dad has found a new woman who is younger
>is planning on getting married because that's what he wants to do
>mom goes absolutely insane over this
>is so pissed off

I am actually pretty proud of my dad here, fuck yeah.

Maybe someone is sterile?

>is planning on getting married because that's what he wants to do
Cucks never learn

I went through something similar. All I can tell you is get our while you can. No matter how cool she is, the age difference means a power dynamic that will destroy your relationship in the long run.

She's like a year from hitting "geriatric pregnancy" (real medical term) phase. It's over.

She is super submissive though, cook and clean material. He is doing want he wants and it will be fine

She is super submissive until she gets what she wants.

The answer is simple. Feminism.