Sup Forums I know we're rare but have any of you actually met a Jew, like in real life? If so...

Sup Forums I know we're rare but have any of you actually met a Jew, like in real life? If so, did you get the sense that they were part of some secret global cabal? Or did they seem like normal humans with Semitic heritage?

How do I convince people that I'm not trying to poison their well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
instagram.com/avital_cohen5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do I convince people that I'm not trying to poison their well?
Poison yourself and die.

a valid approach i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

There are two kinds of Jews that I have met in real life:
- the shifty/slimy kind who is small, neurotic, and not at all trustworthy
- the overconfident atheist-type who is a homosexual

It's not that there's a a secret global cabal, user. It's that they are simply in conflict with the natural world and cause harm to society by their inability to productively fit in.

We don't dislike the Jew out of irrational hate, as your propaganda tells you. We dislike the Jew simply as anybody dislikes an infection and needs to remove it. Nothing personnel, kid.

I knew they wernt part of the cabal, but they were despicable people non the less. And I didn't think this because I knew they were Jewish, I found that out later.

Don't worry about convincing goyim, just make as much change within your own (((community))) as you can.
Tell your kike brethren to stop exposing white children to racemixing and degeneracy. Countersignal the stupid shit Jews do.
Either way we won't have you in the ethnostate so frankly I don't really care what you do.

Also gas yourself.

Yes I have. One has turned out to be your stereotypical (((cultural marxist))) Jew, constantly shills for degenerate and absurd policies on his Faceberg account. The other is a qt 3.14 Jewess who I probably would have ended up with if my personal circumstances were different at the time, she's a pretty cool chick.

Plenty in my area, knew tons of them in high school (i'm in a wealthy area)

In fact, I met one at the courthouse the other day when I saw them about my traffic ticket. She questioned my intelligence, implied that I was "easily confused" when I asked her about the bureaucratic rigamarole around the processing of tickets. I'm like, bitch, I have a physics degree, you are working behind a counter processing traffic tickets.

They are arrogant fucks for the most part, not all though.

i mean no offense but your dislike strikes me as irrational

I worked with a Jew some 20 years ago. She was absolutely ruthless and would step on anyone to get ahead.
Money and career was everything.

BEEN AROUND PLENTY THEYRE ALL SLIMY WEASELS

yeah my parents...they're kind of like rednecks.

You have to be 18+ to post on 4chinz user
There's a world of difference between Mr. Moskowitz at the deli near my apartment and globalists, some of whom are jewish.
Don't buy into the "THE JEWS" posters, but if you think there aren't jews who use judaism as a shield, you're not paying attention.

As is the nature of the Jew. Greedy, self centered, and overall problematic. Im curious, what ever became of this Jew?

hey there's other members of the tribe on here? crazy shit

The only Jew I know went to jail for tax evasion

Then study up some more. "Culture of Critique" is thrown around a lot, but with good reason. Read it. We don't hate you-- we recognize that your survival strategies are inherently at odds with each other.

There's this idea that we blindly hate people because of "the color of their skin"-- and that's complete bullshit. We dislike/distrust people because we recognize the patterns of their actions.

It seems irrational to you because you're on the receiving end, and victimhood has been ingrained into you from birth. You're unable to really see that we dislike you for your actions and not simply because you're "jewish". If you watch the movie "Defamation", it might shine some light on this sort of thing-- and it was made by a jew too.

it's 4chaim we're *all* jews

Every Jewish woman I've ever met is an activist who says a ton of statistics all the time and people regard them as intelligent. A solid quarter of what they say are bold-faced lies but people believe them because they use big words.

You're not semetic - how is this lie still real? You're a khazarian from eastern europe.

On a side note a friend of mine used to mix bacon crisps into her ready salted whenever she'd have her lunch.
She used to open them, have a couple then make a coffee leaving them open on her desk. I don't think she ever found out.

Yes i've met several Jews who were like 5'7 manlets and neurotic

then ive met a really tall jew who dates a disgusting fat whore jew girl

I've met several.
Messianic Jews are solid.
Secular Jews are never to be trusted.

Well ask yourself. _have I recently gave a ten thou. Or above loan out with horrible credit? Have I recently fabricated a story in the media for political gain? Have I recently. Carried out a mossad mission that would be considered a war crime? If you've said no to these things. You are not the jew were looking for.

Prove your a jew and timestamp it
This is a bait thread
>Eye catching semen demon
>Reddit spacing
>Knows the proper etiquette of typing Sup Forums and not /pol or pol
I'm calling bullshit of the highest degree

I've gotten close to two Jews my entire life and for each, I'd gotten a sense that they were trying to exploit me for money while pretending to be my friend. One was my team leader at a company, I worked at and the other was a Jewess I went to college with.

You know there's no actual bacon in them right?

yea, they joke about jewish lightning and scream anti semetism every chance they get in a "im just joking but im actually not and ill ruin your life if i dont get what i want" attitude. they are spoiled brats and whenever they fail they blame everyone else in the world but themselves. They also slip between white and jew depending on how many offendotron points they can rack up.

Please elaborate lol

>If so, did you get the sense that they were part of some secret global cabal? Or did they seem like normal humans with Semitic heritage?
Not either. There aren't many jews in on the jewish conspiracy as such, they are just allowed (and encouraged) to discriminate for other jews. When whites were allowed to discriminate they were also on top. Indians are the same way. We really need to educate poos on the JQ before they start getting attacked for discrimination.

gonna' need a source on that one gomez

technically none of us are semites since we made the whole god-abraham-goshen thing the fuck up.

All of the Jews I've met expect one were alright. The exception was one of the most naive and annoying people I'd ever met.

Jews aren't particularly uncommon where I live, either.

This might be why I'm not an anti-Semite.

thank god

SAGE

Funnily enough the only guy I know IRL who talks about the stuff that gets talked about here and is openly right wing without apologies is a kike.

I went to school with a bunch of jewish girls (we were an all female school and there was zero "diversity" just jews) and a lot of them were normal gals, looking back on it. Rich as fuck with overbearing parents but still normal (albeit super liberal 90% of the time). Now, my father has had several jew bosses that were just absolute kikes. The worst of the worst. Very controlling and if you don't do things exactly as they want, they'll scheme to get rid of you.

She schemed her way up to a supervisory role then left the company for more money somewhere else.
Fucking terrible to work with, nice to your face but cutting as soon as your back was turned.
Always whispering in the bosses ear like Gollum.

jewdiepie is my nigger

well that's just sloppy workmanship right there

Mischling here.

We wore yarmulkes and prayed in Hebrew for Hanukkah. That was it. I never received my invitation to join the globalist financier cabal.

It's almost like maybe Jews are disproportionately represented in the system, but the other 99% of us are just people trying to make a living and haven't had any favors done for us, strings pulled, doors opened.

But that sort of nuanced, grounded thinking doesn't make for good shitposting and memery does it?

Also her mother was a magistrate judge and her father was a high up Freemason. Says it all really

interesting that you thought of them as normal. they're not evil but they usually strike me as exceptionally annoying

who is she? looks Brazilian

THE SHILL THREADS HAVE TAKEN OVER Sup Forums

OP NEEDS GASSING.

instagram.com/avital_cohen5/

There was a Jewish kid in my elementary school. He used to pester my older sister by coming around the house and staring through the windows, so one day I told him to fuck off.

The next day he turns up with a group of hebes, and he claims that I called him "a jew" and was "racist" towards him. I didn't even know what a Jew was at the time. I had to go to some tolerance education seminar at the Synagogue because my parents were dumb enough to believe the rat Jew kid who made it up.

Later I met another Jew at a campus magazine I worked at. Being that I totally distrusted Jews and their lies from my first exposure to them I decided to never relax this time. We discovered he was embezzling money from the school publication so wanted to confront him, but of course I made sure to record the event as I knew he would lie about it.

We confront and he slithers and denies. He actually threatens us with lawyers and leaves. Next week the university calls us into a disciplinary hearing filled with lawyers because the rat Jew has like clockwork, lied about the meeting and say we called him a kike and stuff. I produce recording. He lies and says it happened later in the halls and other total bullshit. The school decides to just shut the magazine down and do nothing, so he isn't kicked off campus for stealing thousands of dollars from the school and we aren't kicked out. But guess what? We are recommended to X hours of tolerance training anyway.

So that's my experience with the 2 Jews I've met.

>I never received my invitation to join the globalist financier cabal.
goy ancestors somewhere
kek
i got my invitation in the womb

i know i kept waiting to get mine in the mail but it never came. no sizable inheritance, either. i did get a sick pen set, though

I have , their family feed me 1 day per week for almost one year

It doesn't change what I think about the global Jewish plot for slaving humanity , Zionism and Jewry in general

Food was fine and they hate cute daughters ( that I didn't get near I swear )

I even snapped a picture of one.

I used to work in an orthodox Jewish company in Brooklyn and they were mostly very nice. They had a very strong Canadian/American identity along with being Jewish. I slept with a Jew one night when I was there also.

right and you came from a poor family that never gave you anything and nobody knew you were jewish, including your bosses. Master of the jewish shrug in text form

Well fuck.

I know 5 or so jews, they are a mix of political views. Some are like Sup Forums's stereotype and others are not. Overall, most were nice enough people although all were very defensive of Israel.

No personnel offense taken. Are you absolutely sure though that you're of the intellect to care for yourself?

Keep in mind this was high school. They have time to become evil :~)

fuck israel
how's that for diversity of thought?

>Are you absolutely sure though that you're of the intellect to care for yourself?
Not an argument.

i can supply my tax returns in 3-5 business days

>How do I convince people that I'm not trying to poison their well?

by not advocating for 'actually meeting a jew in real life', because whether they are pretty or nice is irrelevant once they're gassed.

None of the Jews can be trusted. If the majority of you population is manipulative.

You can call it racism if it makes you feel better.
Humans are prejudice by nature, it's unavoidable. In Human cognition we classify our experiences into categories, creating concepts that quickly define the complex nature of things. THis is a necessary part of human thought. With social landscapes we categorize people into groups. Thes groupings of people are respectivly distingished by prominent members and continuous patterns of conduct. Furthermore, people tend to focus more on the vices of groups they aren't belonging too.

Simply put "racism" is a natural product of our minds. It is unavoidable, everyone is innately racist. Honest people are just honest about it. The Liars are brainwashed into thinking it is nothing more than a social issue and not a natural product of how our minds operate.

There is nothing wrong with labeling the entirity of a race based on 80% of their populations actions.
If 80% of aligators kiled random people you would say aligators are dangerous correct?

If the majority of Jews are liars, thieves, manipulative, and hate all non Jews. That includes you. You are not to be trusted. If that troubles you denounce your faith and oppose the people that gave you such a bad name. i.e. the Jews.
You think it is a simple racism that got your tribe removed from every country that let you in?
If i was in your shoes i would have my DNA checked to make sure it wasn't broken through years of incest. And then i would reject anything related to that religion.

I met two. One was a redhead chad and I only know that he was a Jew because he loved to tell everybody about it. The other one was a turboautistic CS student and he looked exactly like pic but smaller in size.

two of my uni roommates are jewish, both from wealthy families. They're really fratty, but also very hard workers. If they are part of a cabal then I'll probably find out this year, not that I think the cabal exists though.

I lived next to a Jew family growing up.

>be me at 15
>younger brothers set up a lemonade stand at the end of our driveway
>start making a decent little profit, nothing crazy but lots of visitors for the novelty.
>jew neighbor sets up a lemonade stand for her daughters.
>her driveway is on a different street with less traffic.
>jew daughters don't make any money while my brothers rake in the cash.
>our mom comes out, tells them to pack up, going to the store.
>hours later my brothers return with our mom.
>jew girls have moved their operation to OUR driveway.
>brothers ask "wtf?"
>daughters say their mom told them to set up business on our driveway since my brother's weren't using it.

True story.
This was my first redpill on Jews.
So, what do you think shill op? Is this behavior Jewish enough?

I knew an austrian jew
She wasn't part of any New World Order or something but she was total degenerate trash, starting out as a good girl in a relationship who exercised regularly and worked, and then after a while she went to university and started dating refugee drug dealers and stealing and vandalising shit and spouting marxist zombie rhetoric

She had no cultural pride, no ancestral pride in Austria, felt no connection to its people.

It just reaffirmed the idea that nationalism and patriotism is important.

Holy shit.

ok there's a lot to dissect here but i think we should acknowledge the fact that classifying something as "human nature" is never a strong argument, human nature being essentially plastic. we've been changing since we came down from the trees.

also i'd like to see some stats that qualify the majority of jews as evil

jews are like 0.5% of france pop but they are everywhere: in the medias,showbiz, politics
and ofc you cant say anything without being labeled a nazi or sent in jail

why ?

Grew up in a jewish/italian suburb of Montreal (I'm italian). Went to a mostly jewish elementary school and high school, when I got to university one of my main hangout spots was a foreign students house we affectionately called the jew house because of the presence of many orthodox jewish students (they got corrupted as time went on and eventually became atheists...sorry brah)

If there is a jewish conspiracy, majority of jewish people are not involved in it. I dont think there's a jewish conspiracy at all. But I do think there's something to the theory that jews are simply different from northwest europeans (or meds, for that matter, though there I see more similarities than either jews or meds will admit)

For one, ashkenazi jewish intellectuality is real, I don't care what anyone says about this, its real and if you know a lot of ashkenazi its OBVIOUSLY real. I think KMac's theory that the jews who participated in various political movements of the 20th century did so with one eye on their jewishness is plausible. I don't know if I agree that its a "group adaptation", but it might be. I also think jews in general, for whatever reason, have embraced and pushed left wing social values, combine that with jewish success in media and you start to see the relevance of the JQ to our current situation.

Lastly, I do believe our political elite is overly jewish, in large part because jews are the original white-collar people, suited for finance/banking/science in a world where finance/banking/science turned out to be positions of high importance.

All that being said, I don't know if I'm antisemitic or philosemitic or what. I'm not thrilled with how jews have pushed what I consider degenerate values, but I recognize that jews earned more of their success than pol thinks. I think maybe northwest euros and jews would be better off separated, but the thing is many jews in the west would despise Israel and Israel would probably despise them, so its complicated

the majority of jews are evil because hitla said so

Ive met a lot. Probably since im jewish though. There were a ton at my bar mitzvah. Maybe i should invite some of you next time.

pic just taken a few min ago.

I know four yids.
2 who live in israel and have delightfully macabre senses of humour.
We spent an entire party making Auschwitz jokes. Both really hate hassidic jews for some reason.

One's a regular welfare nutcase.

The fourth was a tall blonde girl, like really tall. 6ยจ1" or so. Honey blonde..Gorgeous and one of the most vitriolic racists even I've met.
She married a cop. Go figure.

What kind of jew chews copenhagen?

Bullshitting about how plastic human nature is a large part of whats not working for you guys right now.

not convinced need further evidence of intrinsic jewish evil thx

I think the fact that they've been forcibly removed from every country they've inhabited for the last few centuries speaks volumes.
Not every country that fucked them off out of it can be wrong.

>Religious Jew
>From California
>Conservative
>Joined Marines
>Dips
>Visits Sup Forums

Probably not a good one.

the holocaust is bullshit. jews don't do anything that causts.

(select all images with a stormfront)

i think we need to establish which party was in the wrong - the jews, or the states which evicted them? and who drew first blood?

They seemed greedy and selfish. Unpleasant human beings.

typical jewish pathologization

you're correct; human nature is intrinsic and unchangeable. excuse me while i drink fermented honey out of a severed head and go shit in a hole outside

we're just more successful at being greedy and selfish.

Apart from one Jew who was a shoemaker and did honest work.

Yep. Several. Pretty smarmy people that were demeaning.
Nephew (by marriage, not blood) is dating one. She's the ugliest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen. She's constantly trying to conive her way into coming over, ask for money, etc. All the stereotypical jew stuff. Lazy bitch doesn't work, asks for help finding work (really is begging for money) and refuses jobs that would provide a respectable living but require genuine work.
I know this bitch is incapable of outsmarting me, but that shit is still annoying and I'd be glad if she died.
That's the main thing, the majority of jews aren't capable of destroying the earth like their top 1%, but they're still super annoying.
A world without niggers and jews would be a lot better place.
Kill yourself, heeb.

>human nature being essentially plastic
This, my friends, is a Jew being a Jew. He has no understanding or respect for nature or the natural order of the world.

The Jew does not understand where his food comes from. He is the kind of person who thinks that "the supermarket" is the correct answer.

>also i'd like to see some stats that qualify the majority of jews as evil
Again, the Jew does not pay attention to the arguments presented to him. Again, he twists and turns the words in an attempt to misrepresent those who would criticize him. The argument isn't that Jews are "evil"-- but that they are dangerous and untrustworthy because they are a competing group. He is unable (or unwilling) to understand the natural order of conflict between tribes-- and because of that, he is unwilling to recognize that it his own obsession with the Jewish tribal cohesion that forces the other races to eventually turn on the Jewish group.

It's happened hundreds of times throughout history. The Jewish group is always exiled or driven from a country, and they never once stop to think "what did we do to make these people so mad at us?" They never once stop to think that maybe there's a reason for their exile. No-- it's always victimhood. It's always "anti-semitism". They always dindu nuffin.

my uncle's wife is a jew, she's an sjw school teacher who pisses everybody in our family off and is super conservative in regard to her own children while preaching to everyone else, so yeah. Creepy, scheming and just plain annoying. Pretty much sums up all Semites.

That's my point, out of all the civilisations that evicted them, the common denominator is the Jews.

Its one of the only truly unifying forces across all ethnic groups through history. the entire world must be wrong. They get off on it which is why they gravitate here.

I've gone through periods in which I've been so poor I considered applying for welfare, I took a few community college classes but didn't graduate, and a Jew has never employed me in my life. And regarding my politics, I want to Zyklon B Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, and Sarah Silverman as badly as you do. Just let the decent, normal Jews assimilate and be a part of your fascist revolution.

Spare us the Zyklon B, and we'll forfeit all of our culture, change our last names, and even give up our secret stashes of Jew gold which can be used to fund the cause.

>don't do anything that causts

took me a moment to spot the pun.

I chuckled.

I'm 1/4 jewish and my grandfather was a full jew. During WW2 he hid himself in eastern europe. No not because "muh holocaust" but because he made tax fraud in germany and had to get the hell out of there as fast as possible. He had a small corporation back then full with illegal workers. To this day either me or my dad get letters from fucking shitistan or god knows which countries to give them their money in the most broken german you can imagine. Every single family member I've met that dealt with him said he was a complete asshole to talk with. My brothers even wanted to get to know him but never did, because he never gave a fuck about us. So yes, I have a jew in my family, he is dead now but I think its save to say that he was one of these "stereotypical" jews in the most negative light possible.

i believe normal white people were also involved

tru

I work retail at a gas station. About a month ago some odd gypsie looking women walk in and then after a minute the "man" comes in, jew hat and all. I told myself "alright now, no need to be prejudice. It is just ONE guy" Although something about wearing the hat just screams zionist subservience to me making it REAL hard not to prejudge. Immediately he assumes total control over the entire family's diet and bathroom trips. Everyone holding up their snacks waiting for the approval nod. From the wife/wives to the children everyone was scared of this guy. There was actually one girl out of the family of 9 that was probably around 14 and you could tell she was starting to not take his shit and pushed back a little finally getting her way when he wouldn't let her get almonds that were salted.

Surprisingly though, when checking out he was incredibly polite to me. It was like within milliseconds he went from "NO, YOU CAN"T HAVE THAT!" grabbing snacks out of their hand to "thank you very much sir" which I'm not saying is a good thing.

That was the last jew I met. I live in northwest Washington near Seattle where their influence is strong but their presence is weak.

every so often we need a holocaust to clean up our race. the ones who are too lazy and stupid to leave get gassed.

now you know why we're intellectual giants.

See how the jew won't acknowledge valid points and turn it around on you?

Fucking kikes, man. Gas them all for real this time.
I mean it, jew, go to Israel now so you'll all be concentrated in one space so the world can kill you all.

here we have the goy being unable to refute an argument, i.e. offering concrete evidence in favor of his hypothetical, concrete "natural order of the world." talk to the dinosaurs about natural order - nature is change.