Brit/pol/ - Mad Mitch Edition

>Brexit: Next round of talks delayed a week 'for consultation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41246573

>Chancellor Philip Hammond sets date for next Budget
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41245714

>Dennis Skinner rebels against Jeremy Corbyn as he votes with Tories for Repeal Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/dennis-skinner-rebels-against-jeremy-corbyn-votes-tories-repeal/

>'Walking into an ambush' Ex military chief warns Brexit defence plan ties UK to an EU army
express.co.uk/news/politics/853154/Brexit-news-ex-army-chief-Britain-UK-ambush-EU-defence-plan

>Britain sets out plan to continue contributing troops and cash to EU military after Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/853118/Brexit-news-Britain-defence-security-foreign-policy-new-EU-position-paper

>Jeremy Corbyn claims Government u-turn on pay cap is 'divide and rule'
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-claims-government-u-turn-on-pay-cap-is-divide-and-rule-11032172

THREAD VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=R6OOsoqSKaw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4875524/Corrie-star-shattered-daughter-s-Bestival-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fYG1lkvWkqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are Diana.

would you rather britain be 40% jew or 80% muslim

RACE MIXING SLUTS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4875524/Corrie-star-shattered-daughter-s-Bestival-death.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Either way I'd kill myself

>40% jew or 80% muslim
so north london v east london?

Its the same
daily reminder that in history jews and muslims have allied numerous times to kill other races together

I take it that is supposed to be her post-crash. Jesus

Are you the same meme-capper that was on this morning?

What's the least painful way to top yourself? Not suicidal or anything like that, just curious.

probably, why?

>rationalising the murder of white girls
this is the attitude of the barbarous mohamedan

Helium exit bag, apparently.

Fuck off you Somali infested fridge

Just wondering desu.

Suicide bomb a Muslim gathering. HAHAHA JOKING OKAY JOKING I LOVE MUSLIMS

He sure makes a habit of keeping good company.

nice to see that woman who restored the italian church painting is still finding work

LOL

she wasnt murdered she OD'd

KEK

First for WN

GETTIN' DOWN WITH DA

>YOOF
>O
>O
>F

>she wasnt murdered she OD'd
ON BBC. AMIRITE GUISE?!

>felchmong enters the thread

Hapnin' felchmong

Heroin / Methadone overdose.

Nearly died a few times this way and don't remember a fucking thing.

he is such a fucking manlet jesus

LITTLE

Huh, apparently that can kill you within five minutes. Thank you.

Are we all junkies lads? Is this what british culture just is?

Painful at all?

Don't do it mate.

just fentanyl my shit up senpai
basically any opioid, huge overdose
I would hate that idea though, too much loss of control. Scares me

>that can kill you within five minutes
No. It's gonna take about an hour to kill you. If if you fuck it up you'll be brain damaged.

Put your trip back on, Preube

Should we tell him lads or should we keep the charade going on for longer?

newfag

Not if you don't survive.

Tell him.

How can the White race be saved lads? This is not a meme or shitpost here, I'm genuinely serious. We're being outbred, we're being killed in the streets by trucks of peace and we're being demonised by the media and leftists if we dare speak out against any of it. It's so fucking obvious what's going on. So, I ask, is there still a way to save ourselves from the destruction that we're heading towards, or is it a foregone conclusion at this point?

It's quite fun though. Like the Truman show.

Wikibooks says 10 minutes. Close enough.

I'm not.

>white race
Fictional.

least painful way isn't the way to go you pussy

fastest is the way to go

I was there and I was honestly shocked at the sheer amount of drugs there were, dealers of all kinds were just strolling around through the campsite calling out to big groups. Got approached probably 20-30 times, almost every single one was someone offering ketamine and obviously MDMA, also a fair bit of coke.

It amazes me that ketamine is still a class B and so popular, it's completely fashionable with young people now and becoming a completely normal recreational drug. It's all over festivals nowadays and definitely one of the most popular ones on offer. I also found out afterwards that apparently the police were trying to tell people to throw away a certain pill that they'd obviously found on searches that they tested and found out was dangerous.

Not remotely surprised that someone died.

don't worry about it user
the planet is going to be practically uninhabitable by about 2300
if we haven't colonised mars or summat by then, a new human species will appear

Why did you ask then?

surprised to hear that about bestival
never been but i always thought it was one of the more family oriented festivals
was it all wogs selling drugs?

Not painful at all, even if you survive you feel absolutely fine and get a couple awesome days in the hospital.

You literally just fall asleep and die. An OD on either drugs doesn't have any long-term effects like an OD on lots of other things as well.

>even if you survive you feel absolutely fine and get a couple awesome days in the hospital
No you don't, and no days in the hospital are 'awesome'.

Curiosity.

Capitalism. I'm serious.

I guess the black race is fictional too?

nah its 100% real just like the white race. Races are real and exhibit different behaviour, deal with it

Not sure what you're talking about desu. You feel fine after an opiate overdose. The only pain is them repeatedly putting needles in you. Just tell them you're an alcoholic and they'll give you a fuckload of chlordiazepoxide and you'll have a great time.

Sometimes they also put a catheter in though which is absolutely fucked and not an experience I want to go through again.

It amazes me that police aren't cracking down on this.

Another area that needs more enforcing is traffic laws on the motorway, undertaking and speeding galore.

you gotta find someone with the gonads & style to do this mans job.

Or pray to fuck that someone in the royal family shuts the whole thing down before it gets any further out of hand

We can't, but it doesn't matter. Soon the world with boil over and all of this will come about again. If you believe the white race is truly superior then nature will take care of it and we'll be born anew in a few thousand years.

No they don't. Different behaviour can be explained by economics and racial oppression.

your id is one letter away from being the CEO of an indian tech company

Hopefully though next time we won't be so nice.

Nice, glad to hear you survived desu

The photos I've seen of people who have ODd tell a different story.
They're usually hunched over and shitting themselves.

>we can't
>pic VERY related

I fucking hate hospitals though.

And you really have to think this through, if he's an aspie who needs to ask how to kill himself on here of all places then how badly do you think he'll struggle when he experiences his first real high? Will he change his mind about suicide? Will he end up chasing it and inevitably sell everything he owns? Or what if he survives? Will he end up addicted and go down the same road I just mentioned? What if he wants to get off it and has to deal with the withdrawal symptoms?

There's too much shit that could go wrong with a plan like this for him, he'd just be better off getting high/drunk enough to have the balls to jump off a flat.

Go on...

Well there are ways obviously, but none of it is going to happen. We're too far gone in my opinion.

>undertaking and speeding galore.
t. guy who sits at exactly 70 on the 4th lane of the m25

The limit is 70.

hes probally one of those SLAVS AND SPAINARDS ARENT WHITE REEE varg mongs

humankind are animals
like dogs
there are dog breeds
is a chihuahua the same as a great dane? no, but they are both still dogs
humans are exactly the same, please explain to me why it's so shocking that two humans who look completely different could... drumroll please... actually be different types of human

pic related is a caucasoid skull on the right, with an aborigine skull for comparison. Please proceed to tell me they're the exact same and there's no difference and it's just socioeconomic stuff that makes left different from right

I'm not going to kill myself or take drugs. I was genuinely curious and here seems like a perfect place to ask since most people here seem to have been depressed at one point.

I appreciate your input though (seriously)

do you sit on the outside lane when theres space in the inside lane and traffic is going 80

>Grime artist

>to have been depressed at one point
haha

yes

at one point

>taking the bait

Cheers
Probably OD'd on something else then, or they're addicts and withdrawing. I have woken up 12 hours after being defibrillated and felt fine

I'm not actually giving anyone advice on how to kill themselves, I'm just giving my opinion on least painful way to go. Any non-user who drinks 300ml of methadone is guaranteed to die painlessly desu.

We developed compassionate genes for helping us survive in the winter. The compassionate feelings we have for others mean that we form better herds that take care of each other in large communities all working together for shared goals.

ironic, that one of our most keen adaptations to living in a hostile environment, would eventually be our downfall, when we had utterly conquered our natural world

I was more talking about H than methadone since I never really tried methadone.

Camp Bestival is their family oriented one and I'd be surprised if it was anything like this. No clue what it was like at the Isle of Wight as this was my first Bestival but it was probably pretty rough there too as the IoW festival has a lot of pikeys, drugs and crime.

A lot of them were black or mixed but I wouldn't say most, there were also lots of tracksuit wearing white guys that looked like dealers even at a distant glance and a fair few were weird looking hippie types (got offered vegan hash cakes by one and magic mushrooms by another).

Ket absolutely everywhere though, and obviously shitloads were on MDMA.

They were meant to be this year with enhanced security at all festivals after the terror attacks but there was one drug dog at the main entrance that seemed to be doing virtually nothing and as per usual it's basically just a matter of having a friendly and trustworthy face and packing your backpack absolutely stuffed full and the stewards will just not bother going through the effort of looking through your things properly and let you through.

Literally all you need to smuggle an immense amount of drugs in is to look calm and friendly and keep the smell from the drug dog(s). Once you're in they care even less (virtually not at all).

As for motorways I really disagree with you on this aside from dangerous driving and pulling out in front of people. So long as you're a competent driver and have control of the car then I'd say anything up to 100 isn't an issue, I wouldn't personally go above that. There are lots of shit drivers and HGV drivers that make accelerating a lot above 70 necessary to make progress on a long journey.

i'm that guy in the Citroen berlingo that pulls out in front of you on the M1

aren't the other 50000 threads about this shit every day enough for you?

f*** you

>When you know all of the speed cameras lining the dual carriageway are fake

youtube.com/watch?v=fYG1lkvWkqE

Traffic going at 80 is the problem.
Traffic going at 80 when the gantries give a speed limit of 50 is the problem.

whats another option for a wardrobe? the one in my room is absolute wank tier, any recommendations for actual stands or racks if anyone else uses them instead of wardrobes?

>when you think you're going to end up in the guardrail but just tap it

youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M

*Flashes high beams repeatably*
stop being lane hog or some mong in bmw will end up running into the back of you
dont act like you are the police

>tfw started drinking heavily and taking amphetamines at a young age
>tfw now look older than both my parents
>still live at their home and live at their kitchen at 37
>they've now started calling me "Virgin Grandad" as a nickname
>I'm literally the comic relief of the entire family now

What the fuck do I do?

>Camp Bestival is their family oriented one
i didn't realise they were different
how embarrassing
i'm so out of touch

>The most painless way would be to take a load of sleeping pills and tie a plastic bag around your head. That's what someone at my school did anyway

>virgin grandad
kek

Well, for starters it's clear that mass immigration is a government policy.
On a slightly deeper level, all public property is incentive for immigration from areas of lower human quality.
We are currently denied the liberty to own and use our property as we see fit, as we cannot discriminate based on our preferences for groups of individuals. Obviously this acts to burden the better races.
If the white race is better than other races, then it will be the best at satisfying the desires of its fellow men, that is, producing efficiently. Taxes are fundamentally redistributions from productive forces to leeching forces, and subsidise the latter. This is a direct subsidy on races and ethnicities that are more prone to leeching behaviour.
High levels of government distort the incentives of man away from the productive process and into the process of hegemonic relationships with his peers. He devolves as a social man and necessarily begins to lose his ability to help his fellow man according to his needs.
None of the traditions developed by western nations came to be through government fiat - they came to be as through trial and error and the survival of the traditions best fit to yield a successful society - this process is capitalistic in nature, and is entirely antithetical to the current reversal of all tradition that is being spearheaded through state-funded institutions. The state has a vested interest to atomise the individual and destroy the family, as inter-family transactions cannot be taxed, and also a more atomised individual with less trust for his immediate peers is more likely to vote for and demand a larger state, and feel less bad about consuming and demanding taxation. Democracy turns men against each other as they vote for each others' property, and democracy acts to permanently raise the preference for present over future satisfaction by destroying the ability hold stable wealth. Time preference is fundamental to society existing.

Smart motorway bollocks catches out people all the time now, and areas like south Wales and around cities have always been absolute cunts of areas that always catch speeding.

It's not people going fast that's the problem, it's people not overtaking properly or misusing lanes that causes people to have to use the brake and cause traffic and slowdowns.

What's the religion called when you recognise the value in many different religions and believe they are different paths all leading to the same direction, i.e. a universal truth or 'god'? Think I'm slowly becoming that desu.

grim

post this in every thread so that other men can avoid sharing your fate

>New Reports show that electricians are earning £156,000 a year as a result of a labour shortage

>The lack of skilled workers has also benefitted plumbers and bricklayers, as tradesmen's wages have risen as much as 10 per cent over the last 12 months

It's time to stop this meme about wage suppression. Every single study proves it's false. Almost all the tradesmen I know stopped complaining about Eastern Europeans undercutting their wages years ago. It was an issue for a lot of them during the recession when the building trade was on its arse but they've all got plenty of work on at the moment so it isn't really an issue for them.

Whats up freak bitches

Become a monk.
They will respect a man of the cloth.
It would justify your virginity I suppose.