I can't believe I'm saying this but I unironically support impeachment

I can't believe I'm saying this but I unironically support impeachment.
Everything is worthless.

>inb4 le 4d chess
If I hear one more 4d chess comment I think I'm going to kill my goldfish.

nice shilling shariablue

It's 4d chess idiot
Post webm of you killing your fish

trump is playing 4d chess

How much you get paid to post on this site?

no Sup Forums no!!!
think about the innocent fish

Can't you guys spot attempts at narrative-building through the media yet, after all these months? Or hell, just two weeks ago when "white house insiders" were telling the press they were going to convince Trump not to end DACA?

All this stuff is smoke trying to create a fire, and specifically to discourage Trump supporters. Stop falling for it (or shilling for it).

nigga u gay

fuck off back to lereddit shariablue shill

THINK ABOUT HOW MADDENING THIS IS!!!!

TRUMPS ONLY LEGISLATIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT WILL BE LITERAL AMNESTY, (his words not mine) THAT HE PROMISED HE WOULD GET RID OF DAY 1!!!!
AND THE PUNCHLINE OF IT ALL!?
NO WALL IN RETURN!!!

AM I THE INSANE ONE!?
HES LITERALLY SELLING US ALL OUT AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT LIKE GOOD KEKS!!!

Quit falling for the news jew. This is 10D chess.

Oh shut the fuck up. Trump is a Jewish puppet and we've known since he bombed Syria.

Name one thing I have to gain by not sounding the alarm on trump possibly betraying us

He hasn't done shit yet, autist. I thought you retards would learn not to trust these vague sources by now. Americunts truly are the fucking worst posters on this entire board.

>politico

Trump knows DACA will never happen and his hands will be clean of it.

Maybe should have voted a businessman that has a record of delivering and not endless litigation.

Best possible outcome is RAISE + e-verify + wall in exchange for DACA, but won't happen.

It's over

Shut the fuck up. HE FIRED THE MOSSAD AGENT WHO WANTED TO BOMB SYRIA

Bannon is the Israeli shill

Kill your goldfish?
You libs make me sick.
No attachment or love for anything but yourself.

muh 8D chess

That faggot idiot Rush Limbaugh that all the normies cuckservatives listen to is shilling for amnesty too. He's supposed to be telling everyone that the media narrative that the dreamers are children is false, they're all 20-30 year olds with like a 20% highschool drop out rate. Instead he's calling them children too and taking about how no one wants to kick out children. God damn what a controlled op FAGGOT.

There's one thing I don't get when I see it happen in these threads. The whole "STOP SHILLING" thing.

There are two possibilities:

1. The person is not a shill and they genuinely believe what they just typed. In this case crying SHILL is nothing more than an ad hominem argument and as soon as you go down the logical fallacy route you've lost the argument. Address the points being made rather than the (assumed) character of the person making them.

or

2. The person is a shill, false-flagging or trolling or whatever just to get a rise or push some narrative. In this case, is accusing them of being a shill going to get them to say "aw shucks user, you found me out" ? Is asking them to stop shilling actually going to make them stop?

No of course not, so what's the point. Meanwhile, possible lurkers in the threads see you not addressing the points being made (shilling or not) and you look, once again, like you're losing the argument or at the very least refusing to engage and back up your own positions.

tl;dr: Crying Shill is pointless whether or not it's true. Engage or ignore.

You can't overreact to every wave in the ocean.
Still, if we still have Obamacare in 2020 I'm voting for someone else.

>it's all meaningless
Hi Jim Carey.

If Trump signs DACA then I won't vote for him in 2020.

This response makes no sense.

It does if you've been on twitter in the past 24 hours.

>SOURCES SAY

F A K E
N E W S

>be ronald reagan
>run for closing the border
>win
>establishment won't let you be president without an approved handler
>cia george bush becomes vice president
>closing the border becomes amnesty
>border never closed
>same establishment that opposed your agenda begins to use your memory as a prop for establishment conservatism
>weeping americans kiss feet of statue of st ronald reagan, bringer of amnesty, staunch ally of israel, True Conservative

>the exact same thing will happen to Trump

So Jim Carey is a nihilist now.

...ok

Good for him.

Simple, relocate border towns. No one will survive hundreds of miles through desert without serious assistance and avial security can be a fast acting reality. From here serious assistance can be reprimanded and those that harbor either cheap laborer or criminal can be sought after and punished. I also have a theory that lasers are cheaper than electric fencing if you want to hear about it.

This is the kind of witless shilling that makes people believe that shills are paid per post

>I unironically support impeachment
Do tell, faggot.

Bump

And then, what? You think Pence will do shit? He's even more of a political creature than Trump, as much as I like the guy, but don't have any illusions. Blame the fucking GOP traitors who weaken Trump's position to the point where they work together with Dems to sabotage him. There is no way one man can do this alone.
I hope every single one of you is letting the traitorous cunts know that you hate their guts and won't vote for them again. Though they probably don't even care, they get their money elsewhere. They don't care about the party, they don't care about values, they don't care about the voters. They are establishment creatures, traitors, and it's up to you to decide what to do with them. But I can't blame Trump, after Republican senators backstabbed him every fucking step of the way. That's the real scandal.

He saved us from Hillary. I will be forever loyal just for that.

>us

you can't bump your own thread reddit
sage

The impeachment part was an overreaction I admit.
But the point of him totally pulling a 180 on us still stands

Jesus Christ fuck off shill

I think this started with Pelosi denouncing Antifa. It seems like a favor for a favor.

If he truly was, he wouldn't have fired the other Jewish puppet.

>privately assures
Really faggots ? unless he has said it or made a move anything else is hearsay

We want amnesty that's what we voted for.

Don't listen to this guy, OP! Fuck the fish....stream your suicide.

The sources have always been right though. They correctly reported the members of Trump's cabinet leaving weeks before they actually did. The anonymous sources have never been wrong.

It's 4D chess

>Politico