Secesionists

This is what the Catalans asking for independence understand as "pacific concentration", burning Spanish, French and European flags and hollering their chantings.

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM:r15001
idescat.cat/pub/?id=aec&n=803&lang=en
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did my flag do to the independentists exactly?

Also, I thought that the independence of Catalonia was part of the "divide and conquer" strategy of the EU

lmao they'd get arrested for doing that shit in Poland

Were they doing it for ethnic reasons I would have supported the. Catalanidad es Hispanidad! Fuck integrationist """"""nationalism"""""""

EU has been telling the Catalan time and again not to do it, some minor politicians from backwater countries have showed some kind of support.

Don't give them independence in spite of them, if they are gonna act like that, then they get nothing.

The fuck. They want to turn their shitty fake ass country into a caliphate in hyperspeed?

The EU is against the independence of Catalonia and Scotland.

Stop reading Pierre Hillard.

Is Russia and UK the ones who are supporting the independence of Catalonia

Small states are easier to bully and control so of course the EU wants secessionist movements to succeed. Don't take anything EU officials say at face value.

EU has been backing Spain actually. I'm Irish and I feel to see how Catalonia should seceed?
>Rich as fuck
>Can teach/speak own language
>No real oppression that I can see
>Devolved government

If they seceed they'll be pariahs. Why not stay a part of Spain and lead it to success instead of trying to kick off Spanish Civil War 2.0

They are going indy and there will either be a new country of 7M people and 20% Spains GDP or there will be civil war. Either way I'm happy as I just like to see EU countries burn.

65% will vote to secede.

There are 7.5M catalonians and only 92000 guarda civil. "You do the math".

Most countries in Europe have one or more secessionist movements within them, because the countries as they stand today are not the natural arrangements based on ethnic and religious lines. The future is many more countries and smaller countries, perhaps even city states. You cant stop progress. Its going to be glorious.

They burn French flag in revindication of Perpignan, on south France, because they think it's Catalan territory. Because you know, independentist delirium.

>Russia
Our government keeps their dirty lying mouthes shut on independence movements, because they know that ethnic Russians sleep and dream to get rid of the ethnic minority shitholes within the federation

I've been find out.

So why is the EU against it exactly? And why'd it be against the independence of Scotland as well? They are extremely pro EU

>the EU respects the sovereignty and borders of its members
lmao

Only in theory.

We see that a small monoethnical state like Hungary resists more against globalism and multiculturalism than big masonic centralist state like France.

But Perpigan is really Catalan, it's not even a question of being independentist.

Because the EU is globalist and dividing more Europe doesn't make sense for them.

At first I was fuck yeah but then I read juventudes de la CUP and now I hate those fags.

You stole our clay.

Manolo you have to go back, the Netherlands is for the dutch people only.

It's the opposite actually, the EU hates smaller states based on ethnic indentity so it strives to create a big ass multinational country.

You too have to go back Paco.

I wish we were 7,5 million catalans, but actually only 20% of those are ethnic catalans the rest being spanish immigrants and third world immigrants. Franco settled Catalonia with castilians to avoid independence from happening, we will be very lucky if we win the referendum being a minority in our own land. I'll pray for the biggest storm ever on october 1 so only catalan nationalists go to vote.

It's got nothing to do with size and rather the level of integration. France was been an EEC/EU member since 1957. Hungary only joined in the 90s. More brainwashing is still required.

Dividing countries makes sense if they all fall under EU membership; countries become less relevant while the role of the Union increases.

t. Julian Assange

Because Spain is a huge and influential country.

is this a new meme?

The EU might, but member states have a veto on new countries ascension to the EU. It was our trump card when Scotland tried to break away.

Remember guys that the treaty to get more shitskins into Europe was signed in Barcelona.
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM:r15001

Are Catalans white?

I don't know about Scotland but Spain is already a very loyal member of the EU so makes no sense to desestabilize it, and also spanish politicians go around the world begging to foreign political leaders that they speak against our independence.

>only 20% of those are ethnic catalans
Source? I thought it was something like 50% Catalan, 25% mixed and 25 totally foreign.

You funny guy.
France started destroying itself long before 1957.

The role of the Union wouldn't increase, they just will have another member.
It's not like if Spain had a sovereignist fever like in Britain. No point to destroy it for them. And even after the Brexit, we didn't see the EU supporting Scottish independence much.

Hungary is an hungarian ethnostate while France is a multiethnical country. Other than that add the millions of immigrants going to France in the past decades while none went to Hungary. A pure french France would be much harder to subdue, independent of when it joined the EU.

Not really, countries where a single identity is not strong are more likely to accept a greater power while ethnostates though smaller are more nationalistic and wary of foreign rule.

Depends, base population is white mediterranean as most of Spain. However Catalonia is a shithole as Florida with tons of migrants and rapefugees

Are you fucking retard? perpignan is catalan

An independent Catalonia would be a disaster for low income families. People in Catalonia consider themselves wealthy because they compare themselves with the rest of Spain. In fact they aren't wealthy at all. They believe they can take care of their own shit when they are independent but they won't. They will never be recognised by most other countries because at the end of the day a Spain without Catalonia is economically bigger than just Catalonia. All of this would mean that nobody will do business with them. International companies who have their Spanish operations located in Catalonia will move away from Catalonia, costing a lot of jobs.

Can't argue with that.

If that was the case then Ireland and Greece would be bastions of anti-EU resistance. Hungary gets away with what it can for now because they have the rest of Eastern Europe backing them up and because the EUcrats are focused on wrecking western Europe.

Greece is a perfect example of how the international banking cabals and liberals can bring a knees through economics, and the Yugoslav wars highlight how militarily vulnerable small states are if the political elites opt for violence. Unless the fuckwits in Brussels are stopped, Hungary will be on that chopping block one way or the other.

Why would anyone want to leave them?

>Source? I thought it was something like 50% Catalan, 25% mixed and 25 totally foreign.
No statistic of the ethnic groups of Catalonia but my estimation is 10% pure catalan, 15% mixed catalan-castilian, 55% pure castilian and 20% non-spanish immigrants. The only way to get an idea is looking at the surnames of the population (pic related), look now and before Franco the list was 100% catalan surnames. Also only 31% of the population of Catalonia has catalan as mother tongue, and this includes many spanish immigrants who adopted catalan. idescat.cat/pub/?id=aec&n=803&lang=en

The whitest.

Muh Roselló i la Cerdenya. They never were "Catalan" to begin with, if anything they'd belong to the kingdom of Aragon, but really should be part of Mallorca IIRC.

Why would Ireland and Greece be bastions of anti-EU resistance? They have lot of economical benefits with being members of the Union.

You talk about Greece like if they were innocents but they are not. Never forget that they fucked up the Latin Union one century ago. These people are just terrible at economy.

>Unless the fuckwits in Brussels are stopped, Hungary will be on that chopping block one way or the other.
How?
Eastern Europe don't have a progressive background like Western Europe and they are not going to be rich like us so they won't adopt our suicidal ideology "just with propaganda".

Your arguments suck Paco. 1/10 for the effort

Independentist reclamation.

>being this illiterate

No wonder why leftism independentism became popular. Some Catalan adopted civic nationalism in order to survive.
But it might not happen.

>But Perpigan is really Catalan,
It WAS Spanish, but after an absurd war It passed to French ownership. France instantly banned catalonian language which is kinda funny.

Stop control damaging.
Even people in Roussillon define themselves as Catalan, you see Catalan flags everywhere.

Russia Today, RT, was promoting Calexit, Texit, Frexit, and the Catalonia/Scotland independence

Franco did nothing wrong

>haplogroups
>race

choose one ignorant achmed

They want to annex Roussillon (France), Baleares, Valencia and some places of Aragón, Murcia and Sicilia (Italy) to Catalan Republic

Basically this. We're fucked because we need to send a civic nationalist message or non-catalans won't get on board and we will never win the referendum, but the non-catalans that become independentists are all leftists because their vision of Catalonia is "a country of immigrants" where they can fit in and shill for open borders and leftist causes.
Look at pic related, support for independentism was at a minimum of 15% which is the core ethnic catalan population who no matter what will want to be indepedent and after the economic crisis of 2008 xarnegos (spanish immigrants) got on board. For us it is a matter of blood and soil but for them it is only economic.

>Even people in Roussillon define themselves as Catalan, you see Catalan flags everywhere.
Good to know.

Sorry for my shitty English, I have migraines right now and is a bit difficult.
>ethnic groups of Catalonia but my estimation is 10% pure catalan, 15% mixed catalan-castilian, 55% pure castilian

Show me a genetic study where it states that Catalonian people are a different race from the rest of Spain.

You really can't, because we are all iberians, with different foreigner influences, but iberians after all. Genetically speaking the difference between an andalusian and a basque is that the basque lived in an isolated region for some time so they don't have much north african, celtic, central european, etc admixture that is actually found in Andalusia, or Asturias, Madrid, Galicia, Valencia, and yes, Catalonia. Even if catalonia has some isolation in history and can be seen in a genetic comparision. Your whole culture is iberian, its roots are Iberian, like Portugal, Basque Country, Galicia, Extremadura, Some parts of France (which are iberians in race too), to say some.

The catalonian independentism/nationalism is purelly political and has nothing to do with ethnics. And if Catalonia becomes independent you will see how multiculturalism and diversity will be one of the first politics adopted by the new govern.

You were making the case for small monoethnical states resisting globalism better. Until recently Ireland was a conservative, monoethnic country but the globalist still managed the rot the place. And as for Greece, its got nothing with Greek financial skill, and everything to do with the fact that the EU and the banks decided to implode them so they could rake in the bailout payments and use Greece as a doormat for migrant invasion.

>How?
Any way they can. These aren't people who will back down or take no for an answer, the EU and their backers have decided to go full steam ahead with the Cloudenhove-Kalergi plan and will resort to force if theres no other option.

Why do spics cry only and don't beat catalans shit off?

We don't even overlap. Believe me when I say that we're fundamentaly different, I deal with catalans and xarnegos everyday and it couldn't be more obvious we're not the same.

>get arrested for buring a flag
That's why poland is a shithole and all your youth have to work in western Europe

>El catalán es un ser que se ha pasado la vida siendo español cien por cien y le han dicho que tiene que ser otra cosa.

Because this is a democracy and there are laws and rights, and one of the rights is freedom of speech.
If there is actually an ilegal referendum there can only happen two things.
The first one is letting them vote whatever they want. Then the Constitutional Court and the Supreme Court will say "lol nope" invalidates it, and nothing happens. Maybe some politicias are called out but nothing more.
The second one is that the Supreme Court orders to remove the urns and votes, and close the referendum, and maybe even some politics faggits will be detained. This one is the fun one.
And well, there is a third option and is that the Army will say "the fuck are you doing catalufo" and "invades" Catalonia with all the funny consequences. Actually they can do this because one of their fuctions is to protect the constitution, and the constitutions says clearly that the Kingdom is undivisible and that the integrity of the state has to be protected by the "Armed Forces". This one is no going to happens anyways.

If there is a referendum, the first option is the most likely to happens.

Do you even know that by proximity, specially on deep runs, catalans are genetically more closer to any iberian than with any other european nationality don´t you? check your first pops on a basic k-run.

Lol. I don't believe you a shit, show me a proof, a serious one, not a fucking meme.

>Catalan independence
Wasn't this outed as a Soros false flag?

Look I know you guys are in denial but I'm catalan and only feel catalan, my name is catalan and so are my surnames, I speak catalan, I follow catalan traditions and love catalan culture and I want my country to be Catalonia and so do my parents, grandparents and all generations before me for centuries.
Now tell me what makes me spanish? Inb4 your ID card says you're spanish. Ok but Ahmed from the kebab in the corner got his spanish nationality the other day so he's spanish too.

WEW LAD
Now that's what I call powerful.

We're closer to any population geographically close to us, which means we have more in common with the south of France than the people of Andalusia or Galicia. Political borders =/= genetic borders.

You don't believe what exactly? Google it for yourself if you don't trust me.
Spain is the third biggest country in Europe, you must be a fool to think we're all the same.

>being favored by every regime, even the fracoist one, in expenses of the rest of Spain
>huurr look our industry stronk

You are the one making the argument here. You are the one saying you are not iberian nor related to the rest if iberia. So show me why do you believe that.
I know pretty well what Im talking about.

>We're closer to any population geographically close to us, which means we have more in common with the south of France than the people of Andalusia or Galicia. Political borders =/= genetic borders.

Do you really wanna see k-runs of catalans, it's genetically, autosomal, the first 8 poplations of them are other iberians, from other iberian regions, then you have the french and the north italians. It's the same pattern, for all iberians,

Buenas man, solo por curiosidad, por lo que leo apoyas la salida de cataluña del país, me das un poco de contexto, aclaración y relación con tu flag?? Reitero, esto es puramente informativo y no vas a tener shitpost de respuesta por mi parte al menos etc etc (contexto, soy un español con pensamientos de mudarme a bcn o alrededores proximanente, con estudios y sin ganas de chupar del bote)

You must be retarded if you think Franco favored those who fought against him. Catalonia has been more developed and richer than Spain since at least the XV century. And this is simply because we're more intelligent and have a better work ethic, the same thing happens everywhere so it should be no surprise.

I didn't say I'm not iberian or that I'm not related to any iberian, what I'm saying is that talking of Spain as a monolithic country is nonsense.
We catalans don't feel we're the same people as you and it is proved by genetics, IQ, culture, demeanour, etc. And this doesn't even matter, we could be the same and still seek independence.

>Do you really wanna see k-runs of catalans, it's genetically, autosomal, the first 8 poplations of them are other iberians, from other iberian regions, then you have the french and the north italians
Yeah show me, if they're really ethnic catalans and not a random sample of people living in Catalonia. The thing tho is that France isn't divided by regions, if it was we'd be closer to southern french regions than many spanish regions. This is plain obvious imo.

Solo uso este flag porque no me gusta tener la bandera española y esta al menos representa un poco mi ideología.
Preferiría que no te mudaras aquí pero si lo haces ve a algún sitio del area metropolitana de Barcelona que ya no queden catalanes.

Entiendo, si te sirve de consuelo, soy de padres catalanes y de nombre Super catalan, a ver si eso amortigua el ¿"rechazo"?. Por otra parte aunque no estoy de acuerdo, apoyo que voteis, las cosas como son.

Is there any way to make Catalunya all Catalan and purge part black Spanish sub humans?

Even if that were true, that kind of people are the lesser group in the proindependensia side.
The thing thay makes my blood boil the most it's how this was all a escape manoeuvre from Mas to blame others for his shit government and how it blew out of proportion. There's nothing here but the will of a few corrupt heads wanting to keep their illegalities while they become martirs, and they are succeeding.

Si eres catalán entonces por supuesto que eres bienvenido, y aunque no lo fueras también lo serías por casi todo el mundo pero esto es Sup Forums y ya sabes aquí pensamos un poco diferente.

While I'm not catalonian nor racist, I can tell you that is imposible. I'm from a town in the south, and foreigner have taken entire segments of the city.

What next, Franco banned speaking Catalan?

>uses the english terms for ahitpost, man and flag

Spain was a mistake

Meh, there are not stone-written rules so, deal with it.

Gonna guess flag to directly address the identity here, and mierdicomentario doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.
Man is retarded.

La veritat és que t'he d'agrair que em facis passar bones estones amb les teves aportacions.

Según él tus ancestros catalanes tendrían que remontarse al pleistoceno para ser uno mienbro auténtico del pueblo elegido (porque se ve que durante siglos y siglos jamás ningún habitante del resto de España se paseó por los condados catalanes, se instaló y echó raíces; todos los apellidos aragoneses, valencianos, navarros, castellanos, etc. que encuentras aquí en Cataluña aparecieron con los emigrantes de los años 60/70... ¿no?). ¿Por qué te importa que gente así te "rechace"? No tienes que pedirles validación. No permitas que te acomplejen, tú tienes tanto derecho a vivir en Cataluña como cualquier otro español.

America next!

As much as I wish that was possible it isn't, you lose the game when your people become less than 50% of the population and we're at 10-20%. We're increasingly being reduced into "reservations" in remote towns and upper scale neighbourhoods in the cities.
This is the fate of good and capable people in current societies: work hard to make the place you live a prosperous one just for millions of shitskins to immigrate and take advantage of everything you've build, and suffer from low fertility while immigrans breed like rabbits. There is no end for this ride.

>mierdicomentario
Postarmierda, idiot

>nor racist
Try another board
How are you going to stop Spanish negro infiltration in your gene pool? Maybe bomb ethnic Spaniard and Catalan-Spanish mongrels the Basque way?

>You must be retarded if you think Franco favored those who fought against him. Catalonia has been more developed and richer than Spain since at least the XV century. And this is simply because we're more intelligent and have a better work ethic, the same thing happens everywhere so it should be no surprise.

You don't know shit about history and genetics. Is useless to try to show things to people like you. Welp, bon voyage catalufo.

So...

Is this a good thing or not?

Can I get that full PennsylReich flag?

I still don't get what's the problem with that. They are not hurting anyone, and that's a sign of "fuck X country, we want to be ourselves", and although I don't support independentism (I'm up for an Iberic Confederation) I wouldn't call them non pacific for burning a flag.

Ethnic catalans are the core of support of independence, while only a few % of xarnegos support it.
And imo Mas became suddently pro independence because CiU was starting to lose hard to ERC but not because his goverment was shit. Anyway you can't meme an independentist movement if they're isn't a real base for it.

Don't be stupid, Franco didn't "ban speaking catalan" because he couldn't control what people spoke in private, but he did ban the use and teaching of catalan in public settings which is de facto a ban of the catalan language.

If Catalunya wants Perpignan, they can take it, the city is full of arabs and gypsies. On the other hand. On the other hand, Collioure and Port Vendres are really nice places.

How can people actually not defend democacry.
What are they afraid of letting the people have a choice? Too many commies?

Really makes you think.

>La veritat és que t'he d'agrair que em facis passar bones estones amb les teves aportacions.
Tranquil que aviat començo la uni i no tindré tant de temps per fer shitposts.

I està molt clar qui és català i qui no. Els grups ètnics actuals de la península Ibèrica van sorgir durant la reconquesta i Catalunya era >99% catalana fins el 1920 quant els immigrants espanyols van començar a arribar. Algú que es diu Joan Ferrer Roca nascut a Catalunya és tan català com algú que es diu Pere Puig Dalmau nascut a França, però algú que es diu Jordi Jiménez Caballero mai serà català per molt que hagi nascut aquí.

>Catalans upset about the state of their government
>Want more independence
>Push to protest and speak their voice
>A group of typical anarchists take advantage making a scene to hijack the movement and push their agenda

Poor decision making and being a stupid cuck that still gives their info to the jews. Yeah, "right-wings".

>How are you going to stop Spanish negro infiltration in your gene pool? Maybe bomb ethnic Spaniard and Catalan-Spanish mongrels the Basque way?
I've already accepted defeat.

It's you who don't know shit. I've already proved you we're not the same and history, genetics and culture show this.

Good but even if you don't care a big happening always comes in handy.

Sorry Pierre but Rosselló comes with the whole package.

They're afraid of losing their milking cow.

>It's you who don't know shit. I've already proved you we're not the same and history, genetics and culture show this.

You didn´t proved shit d&c shill. Catalonia is nothing in spain or world history, you are crazy and delusional. neither in intelligence, neither in culture or heritage

>postar
Poste is a big stick, not a comment, you can't postear a comment.

Ok Antonio. I'm still waiting for those k-runs btw.

>xarnegos
>ethnic Catalans not even majority in their own country
damn i feel sad for you.