He's been in office for 8 months, what exactly has he accomplished?

He's been in office for 8 months, what exactly has he accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/articles/betrayal-trump-grants-amnesty-to-125000-illegals-in-3-months
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jun/21/ann-coulter/ann-coulter-says-trump-granted-amnesty-nearly-1000/
politifact
archive.is/UEbzv
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/12/middle-class-income-hit-highest-level-on-record-in-2016-census-bureau-reports/?utm_term=.96524f016ebf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

installing a revolving door for white house staffers

He's also made one of the biggest political mistakes in modern history.

here u go

lol this

He ensured no republican will ever be president again. I think that was his plan all along.

He put a butt hurt on libtards that has them still crying. That alone is golden.

Stared right into the sun, and lived to tell the tale.

Amnesty deal. We get what we voted for.

He's crashed and he's burned.
His hands have gotten worryingly close to the nuclear codes.

proving Salon right yet again. What a great publication.

He's about to give DACA kids amnesty. Shiet even Obama couldn't do that.

Expelled legions of mexicans from this country.

SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD
sage.

Trashed the TPP.

This. Enjoy your cock meat sandwich.

>Got us out of TPP
>Out of Paris Accord
>Got the money for the wall approved by congress, design and build comes next
>Illegal immigration massively down

I don't keep up with the news much but thats what I can remember.

Deportations are up 300%. The wall will be built at some time during his term. Many restrictions on religious organizations have been abolished. Instead of the absolute kike shit we would've gotten in SCOTUS we got a fairly hardline conservative.

Obamaleaf got his toothy-woothies bashed out after months of trying to shill that Trump wouldn't win. I humiliated him (you) publicly, and he has since resorted to spamming his weak, pitiful self-accolades nonstop.

Syria will remain Syrian. The republicans will absolutely dominated in the midterms because MUH RUSSIA HUU HUU, and good little leftists will never hold power in the SCOTUS again because only white liberals vote for actual leftists, and they are rapidly going extinct.

In short, I have some of what I want, but good little leftists have none of what they want, which is good, since everything that they want is criminal.

as opposed to no ideology but a nihilistic hatred of white people

lol why r u saving my pics?

with the same filename

He's the best president i didnt vote for

lol u retards are delusional

Didn't work out for Bush

thought it was funny as hell

>Trump grants amnesty to 125,000 beaners

conservativereview.com/articles/betrayal-trump-grants-amnesty-to-125000-illegals-in-3-months

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jun/21/ann-coulter/ann-coulter-says-trump-granted-amnesty-nearly-1000/

what did he mean by this?

Obama did more for white people than any Republican president

Archived it for you

>politifact com/punditfact/statements/2017/jun/21/ann-coulter/ann-coulter-says-trump-granted-amnesty-nearly-1000
archive.is/UEbzv

here have another

he meant these right wing retard got played son

I asked what he has accomplished during his time so far. Not what you THINK (or claim to know) he's going to maybe accomplish in the future. I also asked for specifics - none of which you've provided.

Nope. Good little leftists got crushed and have no power.

Good Little Leftist Obamaleaf reinforces my point by desperately spamming.

Tldr.

Those were the days. I had an excuse to be a NEET, now everyone has jobs. :^(

I just want him to crush the illegals hard, but he can't even seem to that right.

Send a huge swarm of ICE agents into small states first and pluck a couple thousand illegals from them. NM and AZ could use a thorough cleaning. Stop being a cuck and do what's right.

>shill

god forbid someone disagree with you on a Mongolian yodeling forum

Good Little Leftist Obamaleaf further reinforces my point by desperately spamming.

Deportations are objectively up 300%, go do your own research. Consumer confidence is objectively up, go do your own research. What does the SCOTUS look like? Who is the new member?

Go do your own research. If your tiny brainlet intellect cannot hit google, then your frustration and impotence is a matter of my pleasure. You don't interest me, reminding Niggerleaf that his president was a failure interests me.

lol no wonder right wing retards hate Obama so much

now it all makes sense

He can't do nothing while simultaneously screwing everything up.

lol why r u so mad bro

Middle-class income hit highest level on record in 2016, Census Bureau reports
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/12/middle-class-income-hit-highest-level-on-record-in-2016-census-bureau-reports/?utm_term=.96524f016ebf

He's not exempt from criticism. Wake the fuck up.

Good Little Leftist provides more evidence for his nigger president's failure because the rust belt went Red.

>HUUU HUUU HUUUUUUU BUT OBONGO DID GUD
>Rust Belt Disagrees
HUUUUU HUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUUU SUBURBAN RURAL WETAWDS HUUUUUU

Another one-sided, effortless victory.

Republican Congress, dominating yet again. Thank you for reminding us of how racially culturally and politically superior Republicans are to criminals.

I mean, they're not wrong.

Republicans called it the Obama economy sweetie.

>Trump voters have jobs

Good point, leaf

Howling with laughter is more like it, because good little leftists lost badly, and every single thing is getting better.

So when things start getting worse (they won't) you might have a case. For now it's obvious that we are superior. Our side won and the world is better for it. Thanks for apologizing for child murder though, all those Syrian corpses must be thanking you gleefully!

I love you Obama leaf

THANKS DEMOCRATS

An admission that Republicans are superior at branding than you. So you admit that we're better politically and economically, and also culturally.

Sorry Obongoleaf, but admitting defeat isn't winning! I know we're better than you already. We've defeated you on every front.

Thanks Obama!

anal dilatation of 20cm for every liberals on that planet

that's something

>>Got the money for the wall approved by congress,

wut? try again.

Neil Gorsuch.
Everything else is icing.

I do too, since he loses every argument effortlessly and one-sidedly. He is my finest servent. Sort of like how we break democrat fingers every midterm, and then they beg for more.

lol you're full blown retarded

Obama economy is amazing.
Republicans called it the Obama economy.

Being this delusional. Get out of your bubble.

He got you perpetually assmad.

But but but he has a prototype for the wall .. but but but it's only been 8 month ... But but but it's shariablue fault !

hmm i wonder what the common denominator is for his ancestors...

>being this assblasted and insecure

>>Got the money for the wall approved by congress

lol so much for mexico paying for it

Thanks Republican Congress! Good Little Leftist. You worked so hard to bolster our numbers and help us grow. Do you work for TRS?

Anyone who still thinks a wall will be built is a fucking retard. Were you born without a bullshit detector?

Post the real version.

>Neil Gorsuch.

Enjoy your unions being gutted faggot.

>Good little leftists got crushed and have no power.

Literally just rolled Trump on DACA, Dream Act and Debt Ceiling though...

Republicans called it the Obama economy tho. Why r u retarded cucks now trying to take credit for it?

>Out of Paris Accord

that was one the first failure of macron
congrats for this bitch slap

Hurricane relief

Yep. Good branding since it won them 2016, but of course it was their own genius. Republicans dominate, Demoshits lose badly. It reflects badly on them and well on us. A good one-sided victory for us, just as GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS deserve.

NICE!

TRUMP BTFO

>assblasted
About what, getting my teeth smashed out in 2016 in an election I should've won effortlessly?

Oh no wait... That was.. Obamaleaf.

Any proof of this 300% increase in deportations? Cause from what I'm seeing, it's looking like we'll be calling him Amnesty Don in a few months

You forgot the price of a gallon of gas

1 million jobs
decrease debt significantly (more than obama)

Soon:
Decrease crime
More jobs

>biggest crash in the last 30 years
>a crash obongo was, in part responsible for, due to his activism in Chicago to give poor blacks subprime loans which they subsequently defaulted on
>stifles recovery and jerryrigs figures.

I see nothing wrong with this

Nope. DACA is gone, Dream Act is DACA, Debt ceiling will be resolved after 2018.

Effortless BTFO of good little leftists, easily manipulated. That's why we won by, what, 100 electoral votes?

it's literally nothing. Can't pay your bills on butthurt.

Heads up, the new CTR/SB tactic is post as a collective to try and change the narrative.
They think if everyone is posting the same thought line in one thread, others will do the same out of peer pressure.

So.... like liberals and their nihilistic hatred of white men and America?

good point

So he didn't get out of TPP and he did sign the Paris accord?

>decrease debt significantly

they just hit $20 trillion for the 1st time

wtf r u talking about decrease debt

Action and reaction motherfucker

It's been on the news, and he won't grant amnesty. I was right about Syria already, if you're still fighting me it's because you don't understand the political cycle.