Islam is the only religion that cares about Men and their rights and knows the place of women in society without any...

Islam is the only religion that cares about Men and their rights and knows the place of women in society without any possible arguement basically y'all should be converting already and forget the w*stern """"""morals"""""".

I am actually considering this

Doesn't matter, islam itself will soon become degenerate, just like Christianity.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has science gone too far?

Have you ever had a dreams where you could, youc, youcou, you, you could just, you, you could do EVERYTHING?!

*burger on throat*

Um sorry you misogynist but we on Sup Forums are proud feminists who believe women need human rights.

It's tempting ONLY for the women being modest part. So basically get a Muslim wife.

What did he mean by this?

Islam is objectively bad religion with lots of self-crippling shit like severe culture limitations or polygamy. Proper treatment of women and usury ban is only good things about it.

very nice of you to offer but i don't want to rape children or fuck my sister

Islam is not preferrable to anything. Islam is a death cult, that wallows in bloodshed and the destruction of society and intelligence. The very word itself means "Submit". No civilization will thrive under anything like that. The world has been washed in blood since the rise of Islam, and nothing good has come of it.

I would genuinely convert to Islam if I could still use tobacco+alcohol.
>inb4 degen

we must eradicate all muslim swine.

Christianity has been doomed since the Reformation. It lost its teeth and people abandoned the churches and now Islam will fill the void.

White Sharia is the end goal

i should. keep my whore landwhale wife in line while i do as i see fit

You are a disgrace for us. Please consider kill yourself

Piss off Islam doesnt protect the rights of men it just allows them to be assholes, i mean there are classes for muslim and black migrants of how not to rape, I mean im strongly opposed to modern feminism and I do believe that the traditional western family (housewife, husband is the breadwinner) is best for the parents and children, but it is still a mans job to protect women, not to rape them and throw acid in their face like muslims. Also traditional Christianity supports this as well, why do you think western families used to be the way the were? Just a dumb suggestion desu.

Once everyone is Muslim, they'll turn on each other for being the wrong type of Muslim. Things will just get worse. I'd rather not join a religion that condones killing kids or cutting off limbs.

you're welcome

Christianity = Be intelligent but weak
Islam = Be strong but a complete retard

(Jew wins with both that's why he invented both)

arabs, pakis etc bad

not islam.

I'm actually considering converting to islam to be in winner ranks.

it's clear that we won't be able to win. so we should not let jews and leftists win.

Perhaps it puts women to its place, but still it's a retarded shit-tier religion that is superstitious and full of errors and absurdities.

Oooooh that reddest of pills, that among the muslims, you're just what the emirs practice on as preteens before their dads buy them their first girlfriends

i'll never understand why all you faggots get so butthurt about texts that were written thousands of years ago. so the muslim text says to cut their fucking clit off, so what. christianity isn't without it's fucking gross and stupid shit in the bible too. the only problem is when this shit is taken literal.

and on a different note you christian jew bashers realize that like half your bible is the jewish bible right? thats why yours is the "new" testatment. It's like the sequel of Judaism. How you gonna love Jurassic Park 2 and not love Jurassic Park?

Obviously not far enough. It takes a while.

>Islam is the only religion that cares about Men
What is Judaism

Chaddam hussein strikes again. How can arabs even compete?

and so does christianity but chruch is corrupted by leftists

No music
No alcohol
No pig related meat

Fuck you

¿Un español dispuesto a quedarse sin jamón? Mereces morir.

En lo demás, 100% de acuerdo