Ajin

I didn't see any threads on the newest chapter for this series, so I decided to make one.

I really hate how each chapter feels like a cocktease because of how long it takes for them to come out each month. Doesn't help that 4 months from now the third movie will be out and we're not even close to any endpoints in the current arc.

How fucked are we?

He even got lazy with the chapter name
>Battlefield Hardline: 2
As if they're going to make a sequel to that shitty spinoff ...right?

>literally nothing happens
except worst girl failing

It looks like Tanakunt feels sorry for the outed ajin. He may flip sides and end up working against Satou.

god I hope not, two ajin on the human side is enough, what I want is for that bitch to go through the same treatment, how dare she get special treatment. but seriously does anyone not hate the mc's partner? I hate him alot.

he may be insufferably dumb, but he serves as a foil/juxtaposition to the pure, unbridled edge that is Kei Nagai.

Doubt it. The head collision was neat, but I think that translates into personal compassion, and understanding.

the first partner was more likeable, but good god this "shirou" archetype is annoying, don't know what to call it.

I doubt that will happen, Tanaka showing pity and working against Satou, the man who literally pulled him out of his own shitty imprisonment, makes no sense.

Also, I found a really fun minigame to do because of how slow the wait is for mangas, and that's to take screenshots of Kei's wonderful wardrobe of faces.

Nakano is just a complete retard and Kei usually puts his ass in line. Their synergy is like oil and water. Hell, most of the calls up to this point have all been made by Kei. Kind of funny, seeing as how he's doing Tosaki's job better than him without making the effort in caring about the consequences.

From the past chapters it seems that Tanaka's blind rage has subsided and he's realising that Satou's only using "revenge" to kill indiscriminately for his own sake.

You got me there, but I don't believe it's going to end up with him fighting against Satou directly, more than likely, he'll probably just be on the sidelines waiting for something to happen so that he can jump in.

Yeah, that too user.
>holy shit a ajin thread with >6 replies!!!
noice game
at this rate the anime's gonna have some naruto-tier filler to slow the pace.

>naruto-tier filler

Fuck that. I'll be okay with Gamon Sakurai becoming the new Gen Urobuchi, at least then he wouldn't sell out. This series holds a lot of potential, I want it to end on a really good note.

pulled this from the mangaka's twitter.
could this be the rumored anti-ajin squad?

why would they chop a perfectly good ak-47?

Nice grabs, it looks promising. It'd be pretty sick to see some firefights that aren't completely one-sided like what happened recently. I'd be all aboard if they're after Kei and Nakano too.

is it due to lack of content or lack of popularity that these threads are so sparce?

Both. There's not much attention drawn here in the west for the series to become staple-relevant for Sup Forums standards, and some of the fanart for some of the characters can be pretty bad (ex. Kei crying/being depressed, which completely contradicts the monotonous, selfish personality he has.)

Welp. thanks user. See you next month.

There's some GOAT pixiv art.

Same to you. We'll meet again next month of when I find a good link for the movie

For the first one?

or**
god damn it

Hell yeah there is, but there needs to be a lot more, I can't be satisfied until this edge lord becomes recognized by the world.

Just started this Anime, havent jumped on the Manga yet.
It somehow got past me, I dont even remember seeing threads about it when it aired.

Either way, needs more Shimomura Izumi.

The second movie came out a few days ago, I don't know when we'll be able to find it yet, though. Hence why I'm searching tomorrow.

And the hunt for more Izumi art continues.

is she going to get cutted up non stop now that she has been outed?

that's my fetish

Wait, is he going back to save her?

I like it. Ajin's at its best when its on full tacticool mode. I don't actually read this shit for the plot.

hell yeah, you betcha user!!!

It's not quite purification, but still a healing of some sort on Tanaka's part. I just want him to be happy.

I like the development that Tanaka is doing.

Should have named it Battlefield 1

Explain
read from right to left

how did qt immortal's regen trigger? wasn't she just shot with a tranq?

He shot her with a tranq dart to pacify her, then he cuffed her, and then he shot her with a bullet.

Maybe next chapter, considering Sato is gonna fuck their shit up pretty fucking hard

actually nevermind, it was probably her arm getting sliced up or some internal injury from getting smashed into a wall.

no, he shot her with a tranq, he went off the stairs, she regenerated (prompting a surprised response from the onlookers) and looked at him, then he shot her with a tranq again(you can tell from the sound effect).

I gotta say, half the reason I read this is because of the mangaka's loving dedication to trigger discipline.
/k/ as fuck desu

Honestly I read Ajin to find out what kind of crazy shit Satou's going to do next.

In fact the only reason why I almost bought Kei's dream before was because I think Satou really would attack a building with a military helicopter if he could. Hell, it wouldn't be the craziest thing he's ever done.

reading this watered down jojo shit gave me diarrhea.

more effective in close range
also it is submachinegun not AK47

I read it to see just how crazy the entire cast can get. Except for Tanaka, who's somehow so insane that he's slowly looping back to being sane.
But Satou definitely takes the cake on this department. When I read the fried hand delivery chapter I was all 'no fucking way'.