Who is the better detective, L or Batman? And who has the best old, British butler...

Who is the better detective, L or Batman? And who has the best old, British butler? Would Batman have done a better job catching Kira?

糞スレ

Batman would be fucked if he were unmasked but he's good at that not happening. I suppose he'd end up doing about as well as L did.

Actually after thinking about it, I think Batman would do better because he'd probably deduce that it was Light and go kick his ass and get the evidence. As long as he doesn't get unmasked I don't think even Ryuk or Rem could kill him. I don't think Light could unmask him. It's the mask and direct, physical approach of Batman that would make him superior. Batman could beat the physical shit out of Light

Basically it's not really anything special about Batman that would make him better. If L wore a mask and showed up to beat the fuck out of Light, he'd have won too

But since L is dumbfuck who didnt think of wearing a mask and is faggot boy who cant fight for shit Batman wins this one.

Who cares? Death Note would have been complete shit if they'd had some autistic furry in spandex trying to catch Kira.

Batman wouldn't have sacrificed Lind L. Tailor, so he wouldn't have been able to make the first step that would have confirmed that Light lives in Kanto.

L was able to beat the shit out of Light. He just didn't do it for evidence. So if he's a faggot boy then Light is even worse

The shit Batman pulls out with the Riddler is insane to say the least,and on a whole another League of anything L did.

nah, light was a real nigga that was going to save the world from degenracy

Plotman would figure everything out in the first arc and take the Death Note back for research in his private, spandex boy hero filled mansion

Batman's IQ is 192. That's higher than the likes of Newton and Einstein. Some little shit who's good at high school exams stands no chance.

>higher than the likes of Newton and Einstein
IQ testing was invented centuries after Newton lived, and Einstein never took an IQ test. Kindly fuck off.

Batman never loses, so there's that.

You do know that their IQ's have been estimated through studies countless times based on the advancements they made in the field of physics and mathematics, and a consensus has been thoroughly established that their IQ's ranged from 160-190, right?

You do know that IQ tests are inherently bullshit that seek to attach a number to something that is far too complex and nuanced to be measured so simply, right?

lol

>lol
Kill yourself

He still would have determined that Kira was probably a High School student in Kanto, even if he wouldn't have absolute proof. Light would have eventually done something that would narrow it down even further, he just can't help it (like how he let L know that he has access to police information, which is how L figured out it was him)

You've never had any friends, have you?

Nice projecting, faggot.

If you can't even handle simple internet lingo obviously used to humiliate you for making such a stupid comment, there's no way you've ever had any sort of successful social interaction.

L pretty much knew light was kira after they met but had to be absolutely sure and had to catch him in the act.

Batman don't need any of that shit.

All IQ tests do is approximate someone's intelligence through observing their mental ability to do things like solving puzzles and recognising patterns and shit. It's not a super-duper accurate measure of intelligence or intellect, but you can round out a general number on how smart someone is on the basis of their IQ.

>Projecting your insecurities on an anonymous imageboard
Jesus Christ, that's just sad.

lol

Which is all fine and dandy until people start pulling IQ scores out of their asses for people who never took a fucking IQ test, just so that they can claim that Batman has a higher IQ than them.

not him but we don't use 'lol' here, fuck off, it's bannable

Keep trying, newfag.

>Some nerd is buttmad that Batman has a higher IQ than their dead geek husbandos
haha faggot.

see you in 24h then

L needed help from the police

If that's how you want to interpret it, fine. I see it as calling out people making up bullshit statistics so that they can say that their spandex-wearing furry is smarter than some dead smart guy. Either way, somebody is autistic, which is all that really matters.

>Kira kills all of Batman's villains
>Except for the Joker because he doesn't know his name

It's pretty obvious that a guy whose intelligence is such that he can take down literal gods with it is smarter than some exceptional humans anyway.

>Misa sees Joker
>kills him
>batman kills himself

Does he? Not like I would know. I don't read shit.

They are actually revealing his name soon so Kira wouldn't have to wait long.

He couldn't kill Black Mask either, since even though his name is known he has a mask burned into his face. So unless Light flies to Gotham and looks at old yearbook photos, he's out of luck.

Nah, Batman would first have to bring his husbando's killer to justice

Kind of. He got the drop on Darkseid a few years back.

Honestly, the mask might count as being his face at that point. It's left kind of ambiguous how changes to names and facial features affect the Death Note.

Can't Rem follow Batman around until he figures out who he is and kills him?
Rem wouldn't even die because batman doesn't kill so Misa wouldn't have died

Misa would get caught, which would definetly cause her to die from the death penalty

Joker never got the death penalty, Harley didn't either

Because Gotham is a pathetic shithole. Kira would receive no mercy from the Japanese justice system. That's assuming she even survives prison or doesn't kill herself.

Batman villains never die. Even if Light got caught, by Batman rules he would eventually escape custody and go back to his murdering ways because Batman is a pussy. Therefore, L is better by default because he actually gets shit done.

That's a whole lot of speculation
I never liked how Rem died because he killed L
Gelus dying made sense since he literally saved her life but L was still a lot of steps away from convicting Misa plus there were a ton of things that they could have done
That rule is really weird because every death can have super long-lasting consequences and it's a mess to figure out

Don't get me wrong Batman and Joker are homo as fuck in my opinion but I don't think he'd make it THAT obvious. Might be more merciless towards Misa but I don't think Batman would kill himself over his boy toy dying

I thought it was invented to gauge how much children were learning in school? Not to be a sign of intelligence.

Honestly thought he was blackface from the thumbnail

Are you implying that Batman couldn't kill all of his own villains if he wanted?

>If L wore a mask and showed up to beat the fuck out of Light, he'd have won too
>"If he had Bruce's personality he would have won!
Well no shit, but L wouldn't do that

Batman has far better resources and more experience in the field, is smarter and routinely deals with people far more intelligent and dangerous then Light (L's once in a lifetime greatest challenge). Hell, Riddler would completely fuck Light's shit up, and Batman takes him down every Tuesday. He also works a lot more outside the law and would have no problem just kidnapping Light and beating the shit out of him until he confesses to everything.
I love Batman, he's an incredible detective, fighter and inventor, but that's bullshit. Him being any factor against a being that's lived for thousands of years, has intelligence far beyond any human and enough power, when not jobbing, to slap the shit out of Superman, well it's bad writing to say the least.