Has an anime ever changed you as a person...

Has an anime ever changed you as a person? or had an impact on you that you have yet to experience from any other medium?

I will admit that thinking about this anime brought me to more tears than anything i've experienced in my life.

Yes, it turned me into a kissless virgin basement dweller.

Sure, but so does every single factoid in your life.

It's the only way for me to experience romance.

D-Frag helped me get over highschool trauma

well Texhnolyze is my favorite anime
made me realize that nihilism is for fags

>or had an impact on you that you have yet to experience from any other medium?
Yes!

I watch Amagami at least once a month to remember how love and romance feels. It make me feel a bit happy inside and also keeps me from jumping off a bridge.

Trust me user, anime romance is shallow compared to the real thing. It's not worth pretending the romance is real just so you can feel like it's real. I doubt you don't know the difference, but I have to say something, or i just wont feel right. The only reason this show can bring me to tears is that I can relate to it, and the OST is as beautiful and impactful as anything i've ever heard. I wish other people could feel the pain I receive from this show, and thus understand my boundless love for it.

So it turned you gay as well?

Im a kissless virgin but I have a fucking room like a civilized pathetic virgin.

What's going on with all those SSY threads those weeks?
It has never been this popular since it aired

Dunno, maybe people are just getting bored with current stuff and the better yet older stuff is getting popular.

haha, seriously the boob touching made me vomit a little

It's an entry level DEEP anime that doubles as "modern anime isn't shit" or "modern anime will never be better than this" bait depending on how the thread goes.

You can tell this will be a quality thread from the OP being the first google image result and how they renamed it

true

Gurren lagann helped me become a more confident and capable person. Seeiously my life has gotten much better and it was all because of that anime

Thank you Gurren lagann

i think a lot of people never watched it when it aired, myself included. then it appears randomly in your backlog, you watch it, and if you go in blind it's a crazy experience

So I like this show. If you think this show is shit, give me a show you think is not shit. the opposite level of shittiness. i want something new to watch anyway.

Nagi no Asukara

People mostly aren't gonna reply to you. Sup Forums is 90% a game of insulting the other guy's tastes without revealing any of your own.

Yes it has made me hate anime

Toradora, surprisingly.

The second I finished it, I burst into my bed crying after marathoning it for 2 days. I figured that if an anime could make me feel such extreme emotions, what point is there to the rest of the world? It was from that point on that I stopped being jealous of minor things that people have because I know deep down that what I experienced trumps anything any normie could with a better job or an attractive girlfriend. I have since then become more comfortable with my life.

Thats pathetic.
But whatever helps you I guess

Love live surprisingly made me try to work hard. Seeing the girls work really hard towards their goals inspired me to work hard.

But modern anime is shit.

Every single thread featuring this anime is garbage. Amazing. I thought it was a shitposting but the images are never the same.

ur garbage

not him but I dropped this at ep 6
nagi no asukara was fucking boring.
No atmosphere or mysteries, it's just flat.
>mari okada

Well it literally starts to get good right after episode 6.

Shakugan no Shana. Made me a pretty big anison fan.

Not him but fuck off with that "it gets better meme". Literally no anime has ever done this to me.

NnA literally does this though. The first 6 episodes are like that on purpose to make the rest seem even better

ur garbage

hmmmm perhaps you should see a therapist in addition to watching anime

nice bait post siz but dystopian utopian isn't "DEEP"

It showed me the way.