twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly
A vast improvement from the homo now

s a g e
a
g
e

Will he declare sharia law?

I hope so. Can't wait to make a thread saying "Leaf is officially over , press f to pay respects."

Sikhs hate muslims.

BASED

it's gunna be a race btwn Trudeau and Jagmeet.

King Cuck Andrew Scheer will be in single digits

das a hate crime though

i hate sikhs nao

wait, das also a hate crime

Great now have a terrorist harboring nation to our north

>NDP
lol

Why is he hugging himself? Is he afraid?

Canada can be quite chilly for his kind.

Pretty much this, he may garner some votes for simply not being white and thus getting some undue attention but even amongst Canadian Sikhs, Conservatives are the more popular choice.

Pls send bobs and vegena.

Infact having a Sikh PM would be good for Canada they're kryptonite to Muslims.

Sikhs are bro tier. Bros hug other people.

Why do you talk like a nigger?

Bud I used to be a huge NDP cuck and I can tell you this, they will never win a government.
Andrew Sheer has this in the bag

weedman snowboard instructor will win reelection

>an NDP Prime Minister
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL

Bring it. Not even the Sikh's will support him. Most Indians/Sikh/Benghali's, like US Koreans are hard core conservatives and hate this guy.

Jagmeet would be the best thing to happen for both LPC & CPC in 40 years.

This, they should KIRPAN'D every muslim sandnigger. Actually they're pretty peaceful if left alone.

why are u a nigr?

then why does saudi arabi enforce sharia law?

sikhs are muslims in disguise . they pretend to be poos with their funny turbins but could never infiltrate the kingdom of poo and had no hope of beating india

NDP

it will come out that hes tranny. he thinks he's a naked teen whore posing for vogue.

A nigger as PM. WEW. What're we American?!

>sikhs are muslims in disguise
So this is the burger education I've heard so much about

>NDP

>hurr sikhs are bro tier
They are literally niggers. All of the thugs in BC are sikhs. Also Sikh terrorists probably killed more canadian civilians in this one attack than al qaeda and isis put together

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Sikhs are Masons in disguise.
Hindus are Jews in disguise.

This. Their religion is basically a mafia.

Andrew sheer is the only thing we leafs need

A Sikh?

Good. He might just have the balls to do something about your pathetic shitshow of a country Leafistan.

>lifts heavy
>does mma
>speaks 5 languages
>lawyer
>got style

literally chadvinder

well their concept of sainthood was tken from martyrdom of islam....they are islam lite...only difference is the hinduism buddhism influeces them to be a lil smarter

>30 years ago
Kek

Funny how that one attack didn't at all "jihadify" the Sikh populace. Not a single Sikh followed his footsteps.

It's they have the metaphysics of Hinduism, so no Allah or Jesus or any of that. But they've got the warrior/war doctrines of Islam. They're certainly smarter than Muslims but they're not allies. I know many Sikhs and they're very racially and culturally aware - unlike Whites. The Sikhs recognise, even the least pious Sikhs, that they've got group interests. Making them dangerous at a political level as - just like India - they're prone to corruption, you're at least risking it a great deal more. It's essentially a Mafia with a metaphysical world view slapped on top pointlessly.

>Jinder Mahal as president of Leafistan

Only 100m??? she can easily hold out for better

If a shitskin becomes prime cuck of canada then attack on canadians becomes lawful.

I've lower cased canadians on purpose.

He looks pretty boss for an Arab. Needs to lose the beard.

>Sikh terrorists probably killed more canadian civilians in this one attack than al qaeda and isis put together
Holy fuck, it's true. Sikhs really are bro-tier.

If a shitskin becomes our leader, I'm getting out of here. It's beyond saving. It probably is either way.

>Van of piece attack in Toronto
>Singh leaps in front and stops it with his own hands
>"Not today Muslim!"
>Recites Sikh incantation of power while the van's wheels burn against the asphalt
>Rips van in two

Don't flee, fight.

>sikh gets in
>all muslims deported
>homosexuality illegal
>arranged marriages return
and it only cost us a bunch of shit in the streets. based pajeets

based poo

>Future

They also undercut a lot of white truckers. Anyone with half a brain can see them for the parasites they're.
youtube.com/watch?v=hCUt8WFdWLY

Also in regards to the thread topic, the NDP will never win.

Oh that video was created by one of those bro tier rag heads.

omg based Sikh xd they r the real western civilization religion xFD based Sikh bros!

>implying Sikhs aren't bro tier

fpbp

Sage in all fields