en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
snopes.com/vanilla-ice-cream-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

cool facebook post!!! epic!! saged

>the cone is also black

YO WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNS MUFUGGA

ICEKANGZ

Isn't vanilla ice cream flavored with vanilla extract?

>flavored with vanilla extract
nope.
beaver anal glands.

I meant before we started using beaver ass.

kek. well done

N CREAM

that's activated coconut charcoal ice cream

WE WUZ ICE CREAMS

I bet a ton of niggers unironically believe this.

If you add vanilla beans (which yes, are black in color) to a plain, non-vanilla ice cream and blend it up to infuse it with vanilla flavor, the ice cream won't suddenly turn black.

Vanilla beans =/= food coloring.

The fact that niggers have to view every random object through a racial lens is incredible. Even when the object is black, despite their skin not even being "black" - it's just dark brown/shit colored.

>beaver anal glands.

what

WE WAS ICECREAM AND SHHEEEIIIT

wow this actually makes no sense

>added preservatives
>somehow bleaches charcoal ice cream blacker than dead of night

try putting an entire vanilla bean in some ice cream and tell me what color it is

Get Ice cream this black with actual vanilla and tell me if you want to eat it

If that's the case, why the fuck is chocolate brown

itz only smellz

archive.fo/E4M3z

That's strawberry flavoring you ass

>We found dozens of photographs of black ice cream, with or without a black cone.
> The photographs shared a common thread: attribution to New York City ice cream shop Morgenstern’s, and its “coconut ash” flavor:
Black Magic ice cream – enchanted w/coconut ash-activated charcoal, Mexican vanilla beans & Créme de Cacao, in a Charcoal waffle cone. YUM! pic.twitter.com/OC0M2HXMGv — Sarah Jane (@sarahjane8567) November 15, 2016
>We contacted a representative for Morgenstern’s, who told us that the image indeed showed its “charcoal ash” flavor. The representative confirmed that they also sold black cones.

>So while the image of black ice cream is real, the backstory is not. Vanilla ice cream is naturally off-white, and the meme has no basis in fact.
Why tho? why waste time spreading lies that can be countered with anyone with basic cooking training?

We Wuz Ice Creams and shittt nigga.

2 SCOOPS

its bekoz it's in vaniya DUHHDUDHHH

>CNN correspondent
You are fake news!

this pic always reminds me of that video on youtube of some dumb woman talking about how the "rainbow" effect from the light hitting her sprinklers water is caused by chemicals and how it never used to do that when she was a kid

like, dumb bitch never noticed refracted like, wtf?

>the second black president we needed
but i thought lincoln was black

Chocolate is actually pink

is that 3 scoops on his hat?

>raw organic cacao

I wish I could round this propagandists up and gas them desu sempai

That's a garlic pod you idiot!

WE

Because niggers can't cook and having them believe it is all that's really needed. Retarded 50 something white moms on facebook who know enough that the vanilla bean is black could easily fall for the propaganda as well.

Obama wasn't. Stay woke, mang.

that's a satire page you dense mofos

WUZ

>Because niggers can't cook

the best food i ever ate was cooked by a fat black guy.

>implying Obama was really black

you got fooled by the white mang again mang

WE KNOW DUMBASS

Castoreum

A proud Canadian product.

If true it shows the only smart Africans got the hell outta Dodge with everything they had.

Good job matey

a simple google search proves this wrong. why are niggers so fucking racist yet they cry about racism?

Post some "around blacks never relax" stories, Sup Forums, I'm just recently realizing how different the relations between whites and dindus are in America, it amuses me

there aren't enough beavers on earth to supply anal gland raspberry flavoring, lol.

OP fake news...... However, nigger hate threads are awesome.
>This is now a nigger hate thread.

Holy fuck. This thread is really hitting me hard with Poe's law right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

but vanilla extract is fucking clear you dolt

fuck yea

Get 'em Jeb!

SAVED

I actually took a mandatory african american class in uni. In the 1st day the professor literally said that obama wasnt white but he certainly wasnt black because he was not black on his moms side. Half of the blacks in the class smacked their lips and nodded in agreement. They others stayed quiet. One girl who was biracial (capuccino foam color) took offence and complained that blacks always treated her worse than whites. Some really fat black woman told her to shut up haf breed. The blacks erupted in laughter. The professor told the class to be quiet and continued the lesson. The mixed girl choked back the tears and dropped the class.

the fucking "twa" makes me kek, imagining a American Nigger trying to speak like his "irish ancestors" very funny

Fucking kangz. Vanilla bean doesn't turn ice cream black.

Vanilla is fucking yellow if you get good quality ice cream. White ice cream is plain, not vanilla

Canada.... every fucking time...

Its proof they will believe anything.

you eat like shit

Holy shit. The original magic negroes.

WE WUZ VANILLA ICE CREAM N SHIEEEET

ICE CREAM CONFECTIONISTS AND SHIEEET

snopes.com/vanilla-ice-cream-black/
kek