Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - AfD Krieger Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-land/rosenheim-ort43270/rosenheim-haehnchenschenkel-hakenkreuz-aerger-afd-kandidat-winhart-wegen-facebook-post-8675553.html
afd.de/geld-spenden/
archive.is/WYTok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

What can I do in America to help?

Well, all you might be able to do is to convince them of the Wahlprogramm or maybe donate to their donation box

The Donations go to Internet Advertisements, because the AfD realizes how important the internet is as a medium for political propaganda since trump (yes, they say that) and since leftist illegally remove AfD-placards all over germany.

Ill definitely donate what I can spare.
Has the AfD had any trouble with internet censorship of them?
Whats the censorship of the internet like in Germany?

make aesthetic memes and trigger liberals on twitter, kikebook or wherever you like to shitpost.
You are looking for
>Merkel
>CDU
>CSU
>SPD
>Martin Schulz
>Antonio Amadeu
>Bundestagswahl
>#BTW17

Write something wrong on Facebook and you get visited by the Partyvan.

>Partyvan
What is that?

Open for requests!

If you post pic related in Germany you are under police investigation

rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-land/rosenheim-ort43270/rosenheim-haehnchenschenkel-hakenkreuz-aerger-afd-kandidat-winhart-wegen-facebook-post-8675553.html

You got something more cute?

scheisse

What are the chances of /mynewlads/ winning something?

ok, you did convince me to some extend. I still think that Nisbett may have a point, because the environment also includes socienty as a whole including role models. I never read any psychology studies before, so I misunderstood the heritability term.

here you go

I don't have enough cute content but if you post anything I'll edit it.

You can end up in prison for saying something wrong. Partyvan is an exaggeration and means secret service coming to your house then taking you away.

moar Weidel memes needed.
She has normie appeal, we need to foster it

The establishment and lefties try, but fail.
They make statements like:
"Deutschland den deutschen!"
[Germany for the germans]
-Poggenburg

"Özoguz sollte mann nach Anatolien endsorgen"
[Özoguz should be disposed of back to Anatolia]
-A. Gauland

"Die Altparteien wollen mehr multi-culti, mehr islam und da sage ich: Deutschland und Demokratie sind unverhandelbar"
[The establishment want more multi-culti, more islam at which i have to say: Germany and Democracy are not negotionable!"
-Björn Höcke

In today's society, everything fucking trigers people.

If you want to donate: afd.de/geld-spenden/
Don't bankrupt yourself, no one wants a good-hearted american to starve.

The AfD has also recently made a website that defamates the current chancellor as an Oathbreaker [Eidesbrecher] because the Oath as a Chancellor is to forward the country for the sake of its people, and she's worsened many sections of the government, wether socially or financially.

>doesn't know partv&
newfag

Seehofer is merkels little bitch

>exaggeration
user, I...

What was with the question about making it illegal to boycott Israel?

You will not get bagged (yet) but defintely end up in court for saying the wrong words.

>If you post pic related in Germany you are under police investigation

Nope it has to do with the intention behind it..

But I do not expect you to understand that Ronny.

Kek

Go empress Wendel!

Also fellow kraut a help a brainlet out
Never voted before because democracy is a meme but want to for AFD this time just to epically saltmine of the normies tears when we hit 15%

When is the voting day and where can I where the voting stations are located?

There was such question on i side with?

Stupid question but why was Petry removed as the leader of the party ? Or is she still part of the leadership ?

Yeah, but the maybe even bigger impact "wrong opinions" have on your life is the social ostracizing. Talk bad about fugees and people will call you Nadsee and try to make you lose your job and live hell on earth. Thank god I live in a conservative regions, but oh boy I've heard real horror stories from more urban and liberal shitholes. Hopefully the Rechtsruck continues on.

She is still the party leader

Weidel and Gauland are just the chancelor candidates. Petry remains head of the party.

Did... did I get (((tricked))) into divulging something I shouldn't have? I took the English (UK) translation of the quiz.

>fellow kraut
Just go outside, it's prolly written on some party poster

>but oh boy I've heard real horror stories from more urban and liberal shitholes.
Living in commie city ama :^)

This question isn't in the german version of it

kek

How often a day do you contemplate blowing your brains out? Also, do any of your peers know about your political affiliation?

Oh my... what does this mean? It's such a strange question.

Du müsstest schon längst deine Wahlbescheinigung per Post bekommen haben. Wenn nicht melde dich schnellstmöglich beim zuständigen Rathaus.

I am new but I'm learning. I wanna help you guys.

>Saying something against Israel in Germany
Do you want to go to prison?

You should have gotten a letter which tells you where it happens in your town. It is the 24th september.
If you havent got a letter you can still vote, bring your pass and find out in what building it happens in your town.

>How often a day do you contemplate blowing your brains out?
Would rather do it with Maas
>Also, do any of your peers know about your political affiliation?
Most of my family and friends know that I vote AfD. They either vote AfD too or they are people you can actually discuss with. Rest is non political.

24. September. And to vote either request the stuff for a postal vote at your Gemeinde and let them send it to you or just ask where the voting booths are. Then you'll just have to make your cross at AfD on both the left and the right side of the ballot paper and you're done.

It's an old phrase from the previous decade. It made more sense back then since there was so much illegal content.

*Blocks you path integrals*

alles sieht gut aus
was kostet die welt>

>path integrals
Fuck a dick, nigger.

>tfw too big of a fan of this ass

Her ass is amazing desu

What would happen if I burned the Israeli flag in public? People do that here and it's largely ignored or photographed for news agencies.

*Assumes Im a nigger*
fuck off CIA NIgger..

>They either vote AfD too or they are people you can actually discuss with
Noice. Same with my family, unfortunately not the same with the other people I know. Some of them are capable of rational discussions, but a good handful are the best of goys and are stereotypical "le AfD nazis are the most ebil people on the planet". Atleast I can get them all riled up and pissed off on election day because every percent over 4,99% the AfD makes will make them furious.

follow the leader

Give me 1 reason to vote.
All the Wahlbeobachter are either bought or system party shills. Shit will be rigged to hell and back.

There is nothing short of violent revolution saving this country but that won't happen because Germans can't into revolution from below.

gaense=haut

Technically it's not illegal but you would most likely end up on some watchlist

write a mail to your statistisches landesamt that you want to be wahlbeobachter. don't be a pussy

>because every percent over 4,99% the AfD makes will make them furious.
I also know a few muuuh Heuteshow/Böhmermann people. Can't wait for them screeching.
You also shouldn't forget that AfD cucks every single coalition except Groko and another Groko would destroy both parties. The victory will already be huge.

If you are afraid of election fraud just do what's mentioned here

If people see that millions rally behind a movement than it will motivate them.

We're not at the point of this blatant manipulation yet. Voting still makes a (honestly very small) difference, but a difference is a difference. The elections are rigged, yes, but more subtle than (((Them))) changing the numbers however they like. They use the media in order to discredit the AfD. Do you think they'd sink so much money into the defamation of the AfD if voting them wouldn't do anything? You are right, we need a revolution, but giving our enemies even one millimetre of leeway is harmful to our cause. I've talked to people. AfD voters want a radical change. Their party getting high numbers will strenghten their will to fight and make the neccessary uprising more likely to happen.

Agreed.

>than
then

Interesting. Well, thanks for entertaining me with some German cultural studies. Best of luck to AfD. It's not too late for your country, here in the Cascades we are fighting to stay about 85% "white," although it feels closer and closer to 50% in cities thanks to Californians and (((progressives))).

>inb4 le ebin Jamaica coalition
I swear to god, I'm starting to see more and more media outlets shilling for this shit. If this becomes a reality, I'll take myself out with a bang in the chanccelor office. (In case you're reading this, Heiko, that was a joke)

can't you recognize the concerted vilification campaign run by almost all msm media?
it means, they are afraid of your vote. do it

There is still enough time to save our countries and the white race.

FDP claimed they didn't want a coalition with Grüne. Things like the Familiennachzug have already been planned out so it will just be another Groko.

Einfach mal ohne große Umschweife ein "SIEG HEIL" aus der Ostmark! \o

Honestly rooting for you Germanons
It's refreshing to see the Nationalist movement still alive in the Fatherland despite the Turk-posters and massive shilling campaigns here on 4/pol/

With the rising popularity of the AfD, do you think it is a high possibility that the NPD might be seeing a revival of more sympathetic sentiments if/when the pendulum swings further right?

Don't underestimate the good little slut that is the FDP. They'll do anything their daddy CDU demands of them, as long as they'll get back into the government.

You're wrong. They change the numbers however they like and use their media propaganda to justify it.

This isn't 1933 anymore. They control every western nation as they pleas

ija isch Weiss

Hab den Brief verschlampt, gibts irgend ne Seite wo ich nachsehen kann wo die Wahllokale in meiner PLZ sind?

Meine Fresse in 2017 müsste doch sowas geben, nur wegen den Rentnern wird alles per Brief gemacht

NPD is a joke and is full of government agents. They only exist to take votes from retarded skinheads and other unterschichtlers.

NPD?
Nah. pic related is their program

Let's just make sure Grüne never gets 5% and this nightmare will not become reality.

PAY YOUR DEBT FUCKING KRAUTS!

It's the only way... (((they))) will try everything to keep the AfD from becoming leader of the opposition, and the only possible way right now would be a Jamaica coalition to make the CDU the largest opposition party.

You first.

Grüße gehen zurück

You will get into prision for antisemitic hatespeech and sedition after they raid and search your homa and confiscate all your electronic devises for something to smear on you like this image in your cache, unless you are a brown Muslim then nothing happens but maybe if your force your face and name on the message, you get on a watchlist.

Agreed. Two digits AfD as third strongest party with a sub 5% Greens would be a dream.

That salt when Bündnis 90/Grüne gets 4.9% will be more than enough to sustain me for the rest of my life.

So AfD is the biggest nationalist movement that has any realistic reversal plan for Germany?
Genuinely curious
Admittedly I don't know too much about politics outside of the US realm

Musst du beim Rathaus nachfragen

Yeah basically. They're our Front National and UKIP.

How does it feel to pay for our crimes, cuck? Like true cuck you were raped in your ass with great joy.

PAY!

18 Tage

They are the only ones right now with a chance. AfD will continue to grow in support even after the election. Biggest problem will be people trying to subvert them from the inside.

now lets hope that mr. 19.99% vol. achieves this goal for spd

They are a mix between Trump and Le Pen

HOL UP

>mr. 19.99% vol.
Fucks sake, spat Doppelkorn all over my keyboard.

We'll keep fighting anons
Nationalist worldwide are behind you all and you know that

Also
archive.is/WYTok
You guys might be more aware than us about this since you live in Germany and it's German news, but it's a good whitepill; just thought I'd come and drop it by

TRY IF YOU CAN
BROOMSTICK!
BROWN ARMY ON THE MARCH WITH THE WORD OF ALLACH ON THEIR LIPS!

Can't wait for Alexander "Polackenhammer" Gauland to get rid of you. :^)