North Korea stamps the new UN sanctions as vicious and promises a historic revenge

North Korea's forthcoming measures will cause the United States to suffer a greater pain than ever in history, North Korean Ambassador, Han Tae Song, said at a UN conference on disarmament Tuesday.

What's their plan? Doubt there will be any military action.

Prove it

Nothing.
Will.
Happen.

Are we there yet? I'm bored.

*an historic

And link?

Norwegian news. VG.

Please.

These dickless faggots can't do anything right, is there any way WE can push things along?

b8/10

Reporting from DC.
>lousy with niggers
>now lousy with MS13 and cartels
>lousy with lobbyists
>lousy with diplomats that crash their cars and rape people
please nuke us.

Anyone else excited for the winter? Normally the west breaks down by now and gives them food but not this time im excited for a biblical level famine this winter.

The whole UN sanctioned NK . When are those retards going to wake up and give up their weapons program.

When Kim says they're for self defense, he's really only talking about his fat ass.

bait trump into taking action

North Korea is the least of our concerns at the moment.

>The whole UN sanctioned NK
yeah great just ignore the fact russia and china forced the sanctions to be completely watered down AND that they will likely ignore them and continue trade.

Yea thats what Saddam did and look how much these faggots cry about that when we DID do something about it.

Fine if they wanna be China and Russia's buttplug they can go ahead.

Hey doods I'm going to use my Jew powers to skate in North Korea! Also I'm 40 years old and gay.

Be North Korea.
Based leader tells Jewmericans to fuck off yet again, makes Trump look like punk
Americans are all sissies now or what?

>word that doesn't start with a vowel
>putting "an" in front of it

KYS Ameritards

LOL
Die Ameritards
Niggers

North Korea likes to bluff, it's fear mongering. The degenerates in California deserve a rude awakening though, just imagine the impending chimpout reaction those socialites would have.. the comedy would never end.

Probably another test, but it will probably fail since it's so soon after the last one it will probably fail

checked

Apples and oranges.

oh fug chek em.

and here was me thinking that they were going to applaud the new sanctions

This fucking bugs the shit out of me, but I've heard people on both sides of the pond do it. It's just a general brainlet thing.

This is all just a plan by China to stir up worldwide support for China to annex north Korea.
Unlike Russia and Crimea however this time the world will cheer chinas actions.

Meanwhile China gets billions in untapped recourses, a tourism cash cow and untouched land for development. Also a more liberal. China run north Korea will have improved relations with south Korea and eventually force the US to lessen its military presence in South Korea.

Its all part of the plan, don't worry China is just waiting for the right time and slowly ruling up north Korea to do act out occasionally.

I've always wondered how jealous the brits are of the USA

>China
>wanting a border with capitalist america/SK

>we've got the constitutional right to bear arms
>they've got purchasing restrictions down to the silverware
>our president is firmly against radical Islamic terrorism
>Achmed antics are just part and parcel with living in Bongistan

You tell me

These gooks are always sending threats but never do shit

>an honorable exchange
Brit not knowing his own language (although it was indeed incorrect in that case).

This man has gotten so boring. Do something you fat fucking cocktease