DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania lead moment of silence 9/11/17
youtu.be/0OEKkkaVBbA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis 9/11 observance @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/OSfarzggEmo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis laying wreath @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/blWocFiGSGI
>VP Pence @Shanksville PA 9/11 Memorial 9/11/17
youtu.be/YPdZ0p_nlmk
>UN Amb Haley on NoKo Sanctions signed 9/11/17
youtu.be/Q0_EaKRbZMQ
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, HSA Bossert) 9/11/17
youtu.be/9TPHkoZO8GE
>Pres Trump comments on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/NhNxeEAt41A
>VP Pence issues warning on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/eEl978ogoM8
>Pres Trump holds Cabinet meeting @Camp David 9/9/17
youtu.be/xXnfQ4SC6oQ
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #31 9/8/17
youtu.be/dwZdsIEIiZo
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uMEKg
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/907722624641507331
palmbeachpost.com/news/special-reports/hurricane-irma-trump-organization-assessing-mar-lago-golf-courses/DpCjkjJCPZH6ZxkTKwmvPM/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-organization-assessing-properties-damaged-hurricane-irma/story?id=49777126
palmbeachpost.com/news/downed-tree-limbs-not-destroyed-structures-marks-irma-passage/7AzFhPFRZeIuJdFIjm4G8K/
abcnews
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-organization-assessing-properties-damaged-hurricane-irma/story?id=49777126
archive.is/njMoG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Defend this.

>Took literally until Trump until leftist violence was named and condemned.
>Senate can still condemn "white nationalists" in three fucking weeks.

Really mekes me think

African American male with his white blonde girlfriend.

Serious question: what is Trump doing to stop this?

NOW SHE'S GOING AFTER THE NEW YORK TIMES!!

GOO SHILLLARY GOOO!!!!!!

I love Hope Hicks

Is Mar-A-Lago okay ?

I've seen this Jewesse posted here before and can I get a rundown on her? Her eyes creep me out.

What a productive use of their time.

You know how trump eats fast food a shit load? could it be he eats that to protect himself because they can't poison his food that way?

covfefe

Senate can condemn whatever the fuck it wants, doesn't mean anyone is going to follow it. Don't ever forget you're talking about the same senate that can never fucking accomplish anything and has always had the worst approval ratings

Mussolini was chad material

Yeah, totally fine.

>Why didn't Spain just annex Portugal back in the day
Top kek, it was not for lack of trying user. They tried for some 500 years until their morale was finally broke from all the BTFO and they gave up.

For instance:

Battle of Castelo Rodrigo: 3000 tugas vs 7000 spaniards with 9 canons.

Result: a dozen Portuguese dead, 3000
Spaniards dead, 500 men and all artillery captured.

Spaniards: only lethal against unarmed Indians. Lost to Portugal, England and even to France every conflict they ever had. Pic related for all the routes Spaniards, French and even Dutch had at our hands

>no but why didn''t Franco just accidentally slip over to Portugal and annex some lebensraum for the spaniards

Hitler proposed that to Franco. Portugal promptly sent the troops to the border and Spain had a collective flashback

>better question is why Portugal never annexed Spain
The Pope told we couldn't and our King was cousins with the Spaniard King

Battle of ValVerde
> After placing the Portuguese vanguard in position, defending the shore from the Castilians, Nuno Álvares Pereira again crossed the river to reach his rearguard, which was under a rain of arrows launched from the Castilian side.
> The Constable of Portugal noticing that the Castilians had used all of their projectiles, ordered an attack.
> Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded.
> With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated.
Pic related. 2000 foot soldiers, a couple of crossbowmen and 20000 spaniards couldn't hold them.

She's finding our what being burned is like.

source

*blocks your meme*

>Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao backs voluntary rules for self-driving cars

>U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao on Tuesday defended her department's decision to use voluntary guidelines instead of enforceable rules to regulate self-driving cars, saying a flexible approach was best for an emerging technology.
>Chao also said the Trump administration would give preference in its forthcoming infrastructure plan to projects that promise technology innovation that could improve safety or advance the deployment of autonomous vehicles.
>Chao released the voluntary guidelines on the same day that the National Transportation Safety Board recommended that federal highway safety regulators take a more active role in monitoring automakers as they bring vehicles to market with systems such as Tesla Inc's (TSLA.O) Autopilot that enable partial automation of driving.

archive.is/uMEKg

>unanimously

Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is desperate ground

Race mixing among women is rare unless they're Asian. Men race mixing is a bigger problem that Sup Forums refuses to talk about mostly and defends it.

ONE VOTE

HILLBILLIES!!!!

She gets posted cause she has a great rack that could smoother an elephant
Totally fine while Burneds was totally destroyed.

Nothing, considering that's a pairing almost as rare as a homosexual couple. It just so happen that the most common interracial pairing is white male hispanic female.

>RESPONSIBLE immigration reform
AKA get the fuck outta here.

>intellectual

We don't really ever talk about it....Its faggots baiting that do

DELET

Too far

>t. Anons who rarely leave the house

Racemixing is far more prevalent now than it was twenty years ago.

NYT WAS SECRETLY WORKING FOR THE FUCKING PRUNFIES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Smart, let the industry figure out what's safe or not and THEN put down actual regulations. Don't risk stagnating an emerging industry with pointless hot air regulations that either cost absurd money to implement or are a pain to work around.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Meh. Alex Jones is sensationalist
While I agree with him on many of his stances I don't trust his backers or any information he provides without providing sources

disgusting and sub human
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/907722624641507331

> Not knowing about them gud'ol boys.

yeah but isnt that just the center ? wasn't Irma wider than the peninsula ?

>We condemn racists instead of trying to fix your country
>Be sure to vote for us in 2018

Nah, I just made em

This. Sup Forums will never accept the truth that men are the primary cause of racemixing.

>Brit
>abhorrent post
Not really common with you guys.

palmbeachpost.com/news/special-reports/hurricane-irma-trump-organization-assessing-mar-lago-golf-courses/DpCjkjJCPZH6ZxkTKwmvPM/
Man Trump is lucky.

That's best way. Admit it, jest about yourself, move on.

>meanwhile in this girl's entire maternal ancestral line

>unanimously
>still can't do anything with healthcare despite constantly bitching about it for seven years

maybe in your neck of the woods. over here it's only far more prevalent in tv commercials

Does she scare anyone or its just me?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

W A L L
A
L
L

>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hate theses posts more everyday. WILL YOU STOP

what is this, a picture for ants ?

Can confirm that latinas want the BWC

They are claiming that they are still accessing damage

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-organization-assessing-properties-damaged-hurricane-irma/story?id=49777126

But city is saying no substantial damage occurred.

palmbeachpost.com/news/downed-tree-limbs-not-destroyed-structures-marks-irma-passage/7AzFhPFRZeIuJdFIjm4G8K/

It's a bit of a turn on. I kinda want her to dominate me in bed but no pegging because thats gay.

you guys know what time it is

you are now reminded that america is going to turn into a brown shithole and this jewish's hags dreams will come true when the nigger spic majority votes for diverse everything

We're fully aware but its females who keep the fucking borders open. which is the actual problem

I'm sitting next to a table of 7/10 white QTs and they're Berniefags. One of them described a dream where a friend "had an epiphany" and became a "Nazi Republican". Should I hatefuck one of them by infiltrating their group?

Into archive

>abcnews go com/Politics/trump-organization-assessing-properties-damaged-hurricane-irma/story?id=49777126
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-organization-assessing-properties-damaged-hurricane-irma/story?id=49777126

Muh dick

So never? Stupid old crow.

This is why its taking so long, all those god damn regulations are in the way, this is exactly what Trump was talking about when it came to his infrastructure plan.

>Kid Rock concert at the new Wings arena in the D tonight
>protesters and possible counter-protesters expected

I got a gay potato friend who likes nigger cock but not in 37yrs have I known a woman to. Except celebs and such, but not personally.

I NEED A TIMELINE

>america is going to turn into a brown shithole
Only if you let it.

>Racemixing is far more prevalent now than it was twenty years ago.
user, I'm showing you hard stats. It may be prevalent in the nigger ghetto you leave but in the white world it is rarer than homosexual couples.

Ohhhhhh, looking at the hard data I see. Sorry user, that's only for UK

After seeing them they're pretty nice. Eyes still creep me out.
It's still a problem.
A white man can probably get several non-white pregnant in a week.

i'm liking that design with the kill zone in the middle

Some good work, hombre.

>Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer wants a piece of Melissa McCarthy's recent Emmy victory, saying Monday he believes the comedian should share her award with him.

>"I think we should share," Spicer said, laughing, when asked about McCarthy's recent Emmy win.

>McCarthy won an Emmy for best guest actress in a comedy series during Sunday's Creative Arts Emmys for her portrayal of Spicer on "Saturday Night Live."

>During an interview with The Blast while walking through Union Station in Washington, D.C., Spicer said he would "have a conversation" about hosting an episode of "Saturday Night Live" if the offer were extended to him.

>The former White House press secretary also said President Trump has a "great sense of humor," and said there were a "couple times" when he and Trump laughed about McCarthy's skits on the show.

>"We had a good time out of it," he said.

>Spicer resigned from his post in July, and his last day at the White House was Aug. 31.

How? I thought the president is the one that nominates judges to the Supreme Court?

spooky brunettes are my fetish

Wow it was just a joke faggot calm down stop being so pc

No, its a fucking distraction
an easy way to change the supject

>>Kid Rock concert at the new Wings arena in the D tonight

Antifa is supposed to show up

We I, Robot nao?

Why is your senate so fucked up anyways

Was it always?

It still looks like a Pokemon map.

subject

>hurrdurr it won't happen if you as an individual stop it
that is the most useless statement ever.

Good

>The former White House press secretary also said President Trump has a "great sense of humor," and said there were a "couple times" when he and Trump laughed about McCarthy's skits on the show.
>"We had a good time out of it," he said.
SNL writers are going to hate hearing this

A WILD BEANERCHU APPEARS!

They are pretentious and like to think they are the most important thing ever because they have the longest terms

For the last 114 years yeah. Everything was fine before the 17th Amendment.

>Postings of US job openings hit a record high in July

>Job openings posted by U.S. employers reached an all-time high in July, suggesting that the steady hiring of the past year will endure.
>The Labor Department says openings edged up 0.9 percent from June to 6.2 million, the highest on records dating to 2000. Hiring also increased, but the record number of openings make clear that employers have plenty of jobs to fill but are still searching to find qualified workers at the pay levels being offered.
>The number of people who quit their jobs also rose, a trend that generally means workers are leaving for jobs that pay better.
>More job openings were posted in construction and manufacturing, along with health care, professional and business services and the information sector.

archive.is/njMoG

2SMART MICK

they're just going to make him want to run even more

and my captcha has a
>spicchio
as one of the words

Ooh boy...

Report them for rule violations.

They are basically spam.

>Was it always

no

Of course, since you don't want to do anything you fucking worthless shit stain.

GOTTA DEPORT THEM ALL!

>hhahah whats the point in voting or doing anything when "me" a single person can't do anything