Watch this and then try to tell me that you believe the US government did not intricately plan and execute 9/11

Watch this and then try to tell me that you believe the US government did not intricately plan and execute 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I

Other urls found in this thread:

wtc7evaluation.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMV8E_83NiI
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On September 11th, 2001. Four passenger airliners operated by two major U.S. passenger air carriers (United Airlines and American Airlines) — all of which departed from airports in the northeastern United States bound for California — were hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda terrorists. Two of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World Trade Center complex in New York City. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both 110-story towers collapsed, with debris and the resulting fires causing partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade Center complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Center tower, as well as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures. A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, was crashed into the Pentagon (the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense) in Arlington County, Virginia, leading to a partial collapse of the building's western side. The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, initially was steered toward Washington, D.C., but crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after its passengers tried to overcome the hijackers. 9/11 was the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers[4] in the history of the United States, with 343 and 72 killed respectively.

I was hoping it was going to be orange harley guy. I thought that shit was weird when I saw it live.

>and then I witnessed . . .

nobody talks like that

You are misleading yourself. The events on 9/11 were a terrorist attack against the United States using commercial airliners.

It's literally over shills. You're all going to jail.
wtc7evaluation.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMV8E_83NiI

Hi mate. :)

the US government did not intricately plan and execute 9/11

When 2 Boeing 737's were flown into the WTC's some of the debris fell onto Building 7. This causes immense damage on the back side and fire which led to it's collapse.

They did. Wtc 7 was a controlled demolition see.

This is incorrect.

Hi CIA we have disproved that with finite element anslysis. The NIST model was a deliberate forgery. Soon the shills will go to jail.

I don't know what you're talking about. Are you of sound mind?

>WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Visit ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/to view the most recent information about the study.
>Wtc 7 did not collapse due to fire.

lets assume you are correct

what do you want me to do with this secret special ultra plus un-good knowledge?

#operationmetal

this is wrong information. The incident on September 11th was a terrorist attack.

Yes. CIA Mossad and the Saudis are the terrorists. We need justice for the victims families user.

The victims of the Terror attacks on 9/11 will always be remembered in our hearts.

You act weird, like a shill bot

Denying the Radical Islamic Terror attacks on September 11th is looney you must agree?

I laughed