Were the MiKmaq really the first peoples of Canada? Would aztecs etc have been in the Americas first?

Were the MiKmaq really the first peoples of Canada? Would aztecs etc have been in the Americas first?

How can I use facts and history to upset the natives I encounter

Im so tired of them claiming to have just sprung out of the ground because of muhh creation story.

I fucking hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_Wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Pegahmagabow
youtube.com/watch?v=d_IDBfucws8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Would aztecs etc have been in the Americas first?
they could have been but they weren't in canada.

the "out of africa" theory is wrong as fuck.

meso-americans started in meso-america.

Wouldnt the mikmaq be descended from american indian tribes who would have come from the jungles of south america.

Could the mikmaq been violent oppressing conquerers who exploited someone elses land?

When the mikmaq were living a hunter gatherer lifestyle there were large walled cities in South America?

Pic related the apex of mikmaq civilization a fucking belt

iroquois genocided other natives in north america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_Wars

First Canadians were the decendent's of Cain.

wtf

Please elaborate

Canada was covered in 2 miles of glacier for most of the last 15,000 years. So theres that.

"Aztecs" were the last ones, what are you talking about?

Hñahñu, Zapotec, Mixe, now they were here long before. Based on glotochronological studies.

100% cree here. We are from another planet. We were put here to save the earth from the white race (not even fucking mammals, you are a virus) who are destroying it.

>100% cree
I can't wait for muslims and chinks to stop the welfare once whites become 20% of the population

Put down the bubbly pipe, Two Dogs Fucking.

Very few whites will survive the collapse of industrial society. The only ones who won't get raped to death by niggers and pakis will be scandinavian hunter/trappers.

no native will survive in chink run canada

>implying your ancestors were never raped.

Actually youre probably right natives look disgusting

Scandinavian Hunter Trapper at your service. Komopelli was One Of Us, and him spreading his seed with these Savages is the only reason any of them can now form semi coherent thought.

Is canada rightful otomi clay?

>Whites massacre indians to take their land
>Indians harp on white guilt and wont shut up about it, demand and get reparations
>Whites replaced by Asians who don't have white guilt
Your times coming, Teepee Poopoo.

Are you saying they would try to genocide us? How would they even get to us if they can't even fucking drive. Good luck to them, driving on gravel roads for 10 hours.

No. Kennewick man like people were first. By a very long time. The bones are distinct from woodland indians.

Id start by flooding your land with hydroelectric projects.

People crossed the bearing strait into Alaska and Canada before going to south america. Some likely stayed and bred with the people the miqmac are descended from... alternative over 1000s of years these original migrants could have become the mikmaq... keep in mind both their biology and culture were very different than indian supremacist larpers who claim they crawled out of some canyon at the dawn of time.

Chinks can't even make fire, half of them would freeze to death and then the rest would get btfo'd by our superior marksmanship.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Pegahmagabow

Are Mi'kmaq insectoids? Kinda look like insectoids.

I was headed for Alaska this spring going up the Alcan somewhere in Bumfuck BC up near the Yukon. I was doing 190kph on a 50 kph road, and this very polite Mounty in a rusted old pickup with some gumballs glued on top pulled me over. He was very appologetic about delaying me, and said he was just stopping me to warn me about the herd of Moosen around the corner. WTF. I love Canada now!

Canada was named after them. Some like to think natives were a lost tribe of Israel but it goes much further back than that. The Anunnaki flipped the fuck out when they saw what humans were capable of when Cain killed his brother. They were exiled to a far away land (Canada) to fend for themselves without any support from the Anunnaki - while Enki and his children taught humanity how to read, write, create systems of government, agriculture, etc. (sumeria), the descendents of Cain spent thousands of years essentially fishing and following their food source around modern day Canada.

This information is "forbidden" but if you dig deep enough you can find out more about them in the lost book of Enki, or the book of Enoch.

ELDER RICKY, IZATCHU MAYNE?

Nope, just an user trying to help other user's discover new stuff about the world. Take it with a grain of salt.

We gets billions of $'s a year from hydro quebec

Looks like a chink to me. Really makes you think

The Annunaki come in two forms, the heavenly Annunaki who are called fallen angels in Christianity or gods in the pantheon religions or the earthly Annunaki, who were mixed of human and angel DNA and were giants of men on the Earth.

The book of Enoch, which you reference, clearly references some of these facts. There was another Enoch you know, the Son of Cain whose lineage is clearly referenced in the Bible but influences and titles are not. Enoch of Cain can be called the progenitor of the Pantheon religions, He and those associated with his knowledge would later be known to the Greeks as Hermes and the Egyptians as Thoth.

The Genesis 6 Conspiracy by Gary Wayne is a good starting point to start with.

>looks like a chink
I disagree

Oh holy shit...this is awesome info and I still come here for hidden gems like this. I don't understand nearly as much as you on this subject, so if anything I have said is false I stand corrected. I saw a lineage chart a few days ago which included both Enoch's and I was confused - this cleared it up. I will look into Gary Wayne this evening. Thank you for pointing me to this user

Holy fuck it makes so much sense now. Native americans were the niggers of europe so the chink banished them beyond the ice bridge.

Now I finally see

I am a security guard and I tell you one thing I hate natives, claim everything is racist and beg for money I swear I would rather have nigs since they are less bitchy

Do you know anything about why they wear feathers on their head? I am under the impression they worshipped "the Lord of the air" (Enlil).

>shitposting this hard
Did the jews remove your foreskin? Or are you just mad about being a mongrel piece of garbage like most white canadians?

Solutreans were here first aka the white man was here first.
>Vid sorta related
youtube.com/watch?v=d_IDBfucws8

"The Indian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, or drunk, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Very interesting

Tell them that they share the same male haplogroup as jews

>canada is 80% white
>only has 385'000 kikes