Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg otherwise known as PewDiePie, Jewish? What is your take on him Sup Forums?

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg otherwise known as PewDiePie, Jewish? What is your take on him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yWOZPHlxbw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but he has some kind of a Jewish nose.I actually asked the same question half a year ago and there were lot of negative responses from his butthurt fans.Oh well,he apologized again.

berg is not a jewish name, it's swedish

His nose doesn't even remotely look jewish but nt.

Berg is a common swedish name, it has nothing to do with the jewish surname "berg"

>(((Kjellberg)))

He has some kike blood in him that's for sure

He looks extremly swedish.

he has a punchable face so fuck him

This guy and Joe Rogan are the only people on the internet now.

Not all -berg are jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=1yWOZPHlxbw

ALL BERGS ARE JEWISH

Berg means mountain in Swedish

Reminds me of curve your enthusiasm episode about swedish lawyer

Pretty sure he's not a cohencidence.

Like a Jew nose?

What the fuck is the point of groveling now? Too much time has passed, articles have already come out, and none of the niggers are going to believe him anyway. Dumb cuck.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Yeah no shit Sherlock he is from Sweden

I love how fucking butt hurt ass these fucking faggots are for him saying nigger.

>every Germanic sounding surname is Jewish
Stop making dumb associations you know nothing about. If you're American and your surname has something 'berg' in it, you're proabably Jewish because it points to Yiddish roots. A lot of them are just typically Germanic sounding surnames, so in Germanic countries those names are completely normal even for non-Jewish people.

Arvid is a Muslim name.

I should know, I'm British.

ALL BERGS ARE JEWISH

>nu-tube
>why is the last (((white man))) still up and running

what did Sup Forums mean by this? nu-tube is the new faceberg

Absolutely not Jewish. He doesn't act like a kike at all.

>Tattoos

Get that shit lazer'd with all of those millions.

>implying there's no such thing as swedish jews.

Where do you think the majority of danish/norwegian jews when during WW2?