Cat chilling on the driveway, enjoying the sun and his American flag

>cat chilling on the driveway, enjoying the sun and his American flag
>gets brutally attacked and nearly murdered by two pitbulls
youtu.be/bQP9SwafU8Y

>cuck in his driveway, chilling with his car and 2 year old daughter
>gets brutally murdered by two niggers
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/08/gerard-grandzol-shooting/

Why do we let pitbulls interact with society at large? Why don't we have regulations on pitbull ownership?

Also, pit bulls and niggers are basically the same, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=240_1500254558&
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/29/cats-wild-birds-mammals-study/1873871/
abcbirds.org/threat/cats-and-other-invasives/
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/08/gerard-grandzol-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not wrong OP. I've killed four pitbulls in my neighborhood with poison. Doing my part.

You should probably kill the owners too so they can't get another one.

I would murder those nigger dogs. Cats>dogs every time. Pitbulls should be in zoos along with niggers.

Those fucking things are illegal in my country.
Staffordshire bull terriers are legal, but they can still be fierce and aggressive - not as bad as a pitbull, though.

This makes sense. Gotta dig out the roots or the weeds keep growing back.

Doing good things user.

Pit bulls and Rottweilers are scum

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!!

only human trash own pitbulls.
>niggers
>spics
>rednecks
if you killed all pitbull owners and all pitbulls you'd get rid of a lot of trash in this country.

I've never met a a pit owner who wasn't poor an stupid.

Would do the same if I had kids, love dogs in general though.

You already posted this thread today, Achmed.

That pisses me off so much.
I'm literally shaking right now.

Thanks for getting me into a rage this evening

it's always women who own these dogs
they shouldn't be allowed to own dogs OR have kids, tie the tubes and take away the dogs pls

Pro-tips please. Asking for a friend.

I love animals in general and own a Schnauzer. I also own animals because I love them and like providing a good life for God's creatures.

People who own Pitbulls own them for the sake of owning a weaponized animal. A low maintenance tool that they can abuse and or neglect that would still kill for them.

Niggers or their dogs don't have any place in polite society and should be killed off.

It's terrible to see a cat get torn into.
But holy crap, could you imagine if that was a child?
Pitbulls are the worst and anybody that owns them is trash.

You forgot leftist women. They love pitbulls, for the same reason they love blacks and Muslims.

>Lives in burgerland
>Boasts about "muh guns" at every chance
>Kill dogs with poison

Pitbulls are niggers' favorite dog breed of choice. When is Trump going to airlift all pitbulls and niggers to Africa where they can live in harmony and do whatever they want and let nature play its course

The absolute lack of urgency from this woman makes me want to feed her to hungry animals.

she can't control those things for more than a few seconds

Nobody can, that's the problem.

Because their violent and unpredictable?

I live not too far from a violent ghetto that sometimes bleeds into the gentrified area. In response to that these virulently liberal women have gotten pits. (they hate guns and deny getting the pit for self defense reasons) never the less they do own them. You are correct.

Feral cats are vermin. Too bad it wasn't kill.

FYI kitty survived
m.liveleak.com/view?i=240_1500254558&

>defending pit bulls
Shut up nigger

keep it up user. you're doing god's work.

I feel like that cat could have ran. Also, any two dogs can kill a cat

1 less cat to poop in your sandbox

Radiator fluid tastes sweet to em. It'll kill cats too so you got to be careful.

B R E E D O F P E A C E
R
E
E
D

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

i've lost so many cats to feral street dogs i totally gave up at having them as pets.
i used to put cat food in my house so stray cats could come and eventually stay, i would develop affection for them and suffer when they died a few months later. i now adopted a full mutt dog to keep them out.

das raciest a nigger allegedly invented peanut butter therefore they are equal in our society because white privilege

a gunshot wound would likely lead to an investigation, if you poison the dog they will think it was natural causes and won't do anything about it.

Pitbulls are barely even animals. They're like those movie villains that sacrifice their humanity for unnatural power.

You can't get charged if you kill with poison

It's a sterilized cat with an owner you fucking moron.

Stupid bitch can't even control her dogs.

>a drug dealer who lived in an old apartment I moved out of had a pitbull to do his drug deals with. He had to take the back stair exit and avoid ever coming into contact with people or the pitbull would freak the fuck out and try to kill whoever they came across.

I'd watch him sit outside for upwards of 45 minutes waiting for a clear shot to get back inside the building and up to his apartment with no contact from anybody else who lived there.

Another time
>waiting outside metro
>see nigger with massive pitbull
>waiting away from metro but on property of metro.
>checks his phone constantly.
>blind lady comes by with service dog
>pitbull lunges at service dog
>service dog freaks out and tries to run away
>blind lady eats shit.
>nigger laughs. eventually pulls pit back.

It's glycol. Remember ethylene glycol kills not propylene. Get the right kind.

Wanting to ban dogs is literally a stereotypical leftist woman thing.

A weak woman like that has no business owning 2 pitbulls. You can only have a pitbull if you're stronger than the dog.

What about the fun, though?

That's someones companion you fucking aspy faggot

That could have been a child.
That stupid cunt is actually menacing the neighborhood walking vicious dogs she can't possibly control. She deserves prison time for criminal negligence. And what is it with white trash and nigger dogs?

pic related should be worthy of an execution by firing squad. This country is going to shit thanks to niggers and nigger enablers.
>tldr: HOW TO FURTHER WEAPONIZE YOUR DOG

Good.

Good job. What kind of poison?

>inb Zyklon B

stupid fat whore should be gutted.

Sup Forums loves cats admit it

what delivery do you use?

totally overburdened dog owner

they where leading here instead the other way round.

I was just waiting for the owner to come out and put some lead in those dogs but nobody arrived to help the poor cat :(

>>inb Zyklon B
K E K
E
K

probably should be careful about bringing stray cats into your home, they carry a lot of different diseases

I've thought about doing this a lot but couldn't bring myself due to the probability of killing a normal dog.
>pits in my area are always cooped up in shitty section 8 apts or ritzy white people lofts.
>no yard to throw chocolate into :(

I live in a hipster neighborhood where there's a dog shelter with plenty of pitbulls.

So many fucking flannelbeard nu-males and scrawny cardio bunnies walking these things. Makes me furious. And I'm black.

Luckily, nothing's happened with dogs since I've moves here 2 years ago. Or maybe I just haven't heard of anything.

reminder that every former Soviet satellite is basically an Asian country

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously.

>woman

>overburdened
almost all dog owners I see nowadays are made bitch by their dogs. Guys and girls lead around by the nose by their lab, mutt , pit whatever. I rarely see an owner that is actually the alpha.
>oh you want to go over here and eat grass clippings and diarrhea? okay ;3
>Oh you want to stand and growl at people in the lobby for 20 minutes? Okay poochie! ;))
They let their animals literally control them.

Trailer trash white people and niggers have far more in common than not.

lol I know the creator of bullymax, my neighbor rented to him and he made so much money from pit bull steroids that he left all his tvs and furniture and bought a new house

>murderous feral shit that is responsible for killing billions of native birds, mammals, and reptiles gets fucked up by larger murderous predator

If only I cared

This. Nothing makes me more furious than a white boy who isn't even strong enough for his bull.

Isn't ethyl propylene one of the two things you put in vape juice and then a small amount of your flavor? I was just fucking around and bought some to try it out. Made one little vape batch, vaped on my free vape thing someone gave me for two weeks, then figured out I wasn't a fag. I still have all that shit somewhere...

The dumb cunt didn't have a proper leash on the dogs, nor a choke chain. Her lazy nigger boyfriend probably sent her out to walk them instead of himself. Women can't handle the power of pitbulls unless it's ramming it's cock in her sloppy snatch.

save the fun and bullets for hunting, if you live in a residential area then it would be a crime to shoot your gun unless the dog is attacking you or your animals.

Cats kill pests.
Pitbulls are dangerous to everyone.

They are just like babies

good work, user-sama
my sister and her husband adopted a pitbull-something mix but i don't trust the fucker at all. i never even visit them anymore

>murderous feral shit that is responsible for killing billions of native birds, mammals, and reptiles

Are you describing native Africans?

I lied this one I experienced for myself.

One time I was in my friend's back yard and we were all drinking around a fire pit. They have this super friendly doggo (idk the breed, a mix of husky or something) who was there with us.

Their downstairs neighbors let their two pits out to pee in the back yard and shortly starting engaging with pic related. Maybe 20 seconds passed before it seemed like the two pits started attacking the nice doggo and we had to kick the pits away.

What is the appeal of pitbulls? Home protection? "Prestige"?

>cats only kill pests
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/29/cats-wild-birds-mammals-study/1873871/
Muh shitbags of peace
Kys toxoplasmosis fag

Cheap. And yeah they're probably badass at protecting homes.

holy shit truth bomb.

abcbirds.org/threat/cats-and-other-invasives/

Only the context of the video is the problem. The woman failed to maintain control of her pets.

My pitbull has only ever mauled in defense of the NAP.

Yeah, they kill small stuff.
Like I said, Pitbulls are dangerous to people.

their weapons. niggers think it's hood as fuck to watch everyone cross the street to avoid your 200lb retard strength monster you have on a length of railway chain.

>lolbertarian
>pit owner
is this amount of concentrated retardation even physically possible?

>almost all dog owners I see nowadays are made bitch by their dogs

not only by the dogs but by the faggots that think controlling your dog is cruelty.

>be me
>walking 115 pound great Pyrenees
>dog starts pulling towards side of the road
>quickly pull leash back and dog stops pulling
>on my way back middle aged woman with blue hair tells me that i am hurting my dog by pulling the leash and she will call the cops if she sees me doing it again.

Over-compensation for small p3n0r

wish our coward police would actually enforce those laws though.
can't have a gun that i would only use responsibly, but any idiot can have a dangerous dog that can randomly kill even if owner tries real hard to be nice

>philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/08/gerard-grandzol-shooting/
I like the comments in Philly TV page, burn black people at the stake, lmao how do they let that stuff stay up

I dont feel bad for the girls dindu wasn't wrong. Why would you just let your dog charge at people?

>woman walks two dogs she can't even control

Whoddathunk it would've gone wrong!

>they only kill small stuff
Better make sure a cat doesn't get near your brain then

Pitbulls are for niggers and so is making the same thread over and over.

>Pitbull kills cat! Must watch! Dog kills cat! Dog attack! Pitbull attack!

My cat keeps mice out of the house.
Niggers just steal your TV.

>women walking/owning dogs
sad!

Why is allways a weak or fat person with 1 or 2 of this fucking beast?
She cant even stan up from the floor in 1 minute.

I've met a couple monster pits that are great dogs. . . Male owners.

The fucking fad of "saving" pits, rescue this, is having women like this adopt these dogs. Clearly she can't control them. Most women can't. Even if the dog listens most of the time they aren't physically strong enough to handle them.

Shitty fad saving these mutts.

Tell her to fuck off and mind her own business, you're not beating the dog.

Maybe Sweden is not lost after all

Pitbulls weigh like 50 pounds.

I'm starting to think most of you faggots are larping. The thought of people this stupid walking around is disgusting.

Agreed. I tried breaking a family dog of food bowl aggression and was accused of torturing it.

Inferiority Complex.

So they compensate with a hyperaggressive subcanine

>ANY ONE GOT MORE PITTBULL WEBM's????

the cat survived actualy

although dogs > cat i would too. They're the reason I edc a knife

I don't discriminate. Shoot any dog who messes with my cat.