Your honest opinion on Trump?

It's nearly one year since election night, how is he doing Sup Forums?

>Nearly one year since the election
Don't do this to me, user

tfw no peace and prosperity day

Pretty good, it really sucks how much the establishment is holding him back tho, hate how long its taking for him to do anything because of those morons

>how is he doing Sup Forums?

He's done terrible. You can blame the senate all you want but he's supposed to be a master negotiator

He's an idiot. He thought he would be the greatest President in history based solely on his own ego, and had no idea what the job entailed.

yeah, would be better if one man had absolute power, that sure works well

do you niggers even read your own constitution or just shit your pants all day at wallmart only?

Are you the user that kept reposting the trump time traveler pic set in threads. Yeah I too am sad he never ended up fulfilling his prophecy of being a time traveler

A lot better then O'nigger. No one who votes for anyone ever thinks they'll be 100%, but he's done much better then most other Presidents and helping to restore Americans confidence. We'll see after another 3 years but one thing that does irritate me is there's still so many cucked lefties and faggot neo-cons that just need to go away

He's starting to go soft. He's turning into the exact thing we elected him to not be.

I just think of him as a big smelly fart.

In Britain, 'Trump' is slang for fart. Did you know that?

Look it up - it's true.

Donald *faaaaaaaaart*.

Too early to tell.

That's cause he's drinking brainwashing diet coke that causes you to turn globalist and break campaign promises. Ask Roger "Plutonium" Stone

Not too bad. None of the leftist conspiracy theories have come true. Though that isn't a surprise for anyone with a functioning brain. He could get more direct in condemning the KKK. Leaves too much up to personal interpretation and rarely does that work in his favor.

It's September, one year since Hillary shit her pants and passed out

#getoffthecoketrump

it's called two fucking hurricanes nigger

>in britain

Did you post this while bleeding out under a truck?

:( 1991 was over 30 years ago...

Why?

>it's called two fucking hurricanes nigger

Boo fucking hoooo faggot. Guess you aren't cutting FEMA now Trump?

I give him a solid 2/10.

The man has literally changed the face of politics. Kid Rock is likely to win a senate seat, republicans are fighting for illegal immigrants, democrats have no one viable to run in 2020.

as said, its to early to give a verdict. However he has already delivered a great SCOTUS and is enforcing immigration laws. So its going as good as one could hope considering our other options.

Won't build the wall, into the trash he goes ...

>great SCOTUS

Who will gut your unions and turn America into a feudal shit hole

Literally no different from Jeb!

I saw the part about controlling the legislature both in the states and federal level plus executive... this is straight up bullshit. (what's the nickname for nederfucks)

Trump continues to patriot the lie Osama was behind 9/11.

BEST

PRESIDENT

IN THE HISTORY

OF THE UNITED STATES

He's draining the swamp like he promised.

Trump wants us to think we are stupid, we know he's got total control but keeps doing shit that makes it appear he's doing something, but it's all smoke and mirrors.

wonder how those hurricanes got started? or should I say directed.

>DACA likely to be set in stone by congress
>No one even mentions "radical islam" during 9/11 speech
>Still no wall
He's just a lukewarm Obama at this point. Fuck this.
Hitler should be president.

pretty good i hope the media stops jumping up his ass every time he fucking tweets

Swamp is getting drained from the swampy Trump cabinet

Needs to fire a few more people dou.

>t. cuck

He's doing pretty good. Tho, I would be lying if I only liked him because he manages to constantly put liberals on suicide watch.

Bannon is a zionist I'm glad he's out.

WTF I LOVE AMNESTY NOW

AMNESTY DON

implying

tfw this shill is trying so hard to set the narrative but he's using the same old recycled meme folders from CTR

way better than any of his campaign opponents would have been.

Medicore all around. He's done nothing worthy of note in both domestic and foreign policy and it doesn't look like that will change. He's probably just going to go in the history books as part of a chain of mediocre presidents starting with George w. Bush

hes a good goy

Lmao the salt you're pouring in this thread is making me laugh

Jimmy Dore: I PREDICT TRUMP WILL DEPORT LESS PEOPLE THAN OBAMA
>Jimmy Dore: I PREDICT TRUMP WILL DEPORT LESS PEOPLE THAN OBAMA

WRONG

Yeah ok amnesty pusher. I'm the "salty" one.

>way better than any of his campaign opponents would have been.

Economy is doing tremendously well under him, which is why I voted for him in the first place, all these cucks and leftards are too butthurt and emotional to see how well the nation is doing under him.

I don't even care. Election night was unironically the best night of my life. The asshurt has been delicious all year long.

He didn't have the option of working with republicans who were trying to draft a budget for 18 months that didn't include wall funding.

The fact he isn't playing partisan politics and is simply taking the best option no matter who delivers it confirms two things. His ability to be reasonable, and the fact that the bulk of republicans currently aren't necessarily our allies.

>Economy is doing tremendously well under him,

Yeah I love bubbles.

I have always supported President Donald J Trump. This man has given me so much positivity, we have the best chance in my 30 year history to take back this country.

Where's the fuckin wall, trump??

WTF I LOVE DACA NOW

DACA
A
C
A

SENIOR TRUMP ONLY CARES ABOUT THE DREAMERS TO GET REELECTED

Breddy good m8. He exposed CNN for how bullshit they were. He exposed countless other liberal news outlets for their hypocrisy. He's working toward getting the wall built and letting ICE do their jobs.

He's had issues w the establishment and media trying to fuck him over at every turn, so what can I expect? His own party member politicians didn't want him to win, but the party constituents did. Goes to show how out of touch the politicians really are.

No, but I was someone who really hoped that was real, so I could have absolute faith in my president.

found the jew

It really didn't dawn on me before this year that this man is obsessed with the coverage of himself. Thin-skinned old man.

But I hate the media more, so go Trump.

You are undeniably a whiny baby. No amnesty has been passed and people are still being deported while ICEs ranks have been bolstered.

The fact you are trying to hard with your folder of images leads to the idea you are a crybaby shill. Shoo

How am I a jew? Israel is an illegitimate state. It's that simple kike.

RACE WAR NOW!

>No amnesty has been passed

No but Trump literally went on twitter several times for it.

Are people still mad as fuck about him? I think there is your answer.

>19 posts by this ID

35 posts in the thread. How much do you get paid per post?

52% white and declining

Enjoy brown american trumpfaggots

This sums it up pretty well

>35 posts in the thread. How much do you get paid per post?

About as much as your mom working the street pimps.

Stupid cuck.
>No Hilary in jail
>No wall
>No ban
>No crusade against ISIS
>Doing bussines with jews
>Weak

so he might not ask for wall funding in the DACA negotiations, whats your point

He did exactly what we expected him to do. Let it run its term out in 6 months effectively ending it. No one has been granted any amnesty, and its clear from how politicians are moving that they have no reason to believe he intends too at all.
You can spew this all day, but none of these doom and gloom prophecies that people push about him have come true at all.

>He did exactly what we expected him to do.

WTF I LOVE MODERATE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS NOW

>how is he doing Sup Forums?
Not great but he's playing against a deck stacked against him, even in his own administration.

I should note that I did not support him at all last year but since then I've come to truly despise the globalist threat and I realize that he is our best hope. Also, he's fucking funny.

How did that wall between you and Germany work out, again?

well the neocon generals seem to have muzzled him more or less but he keeps making stupid gaffes like not saying he is sorry to hear about the Mexican earthquake, he hasn't done shit though really except continue with the policies established by the Kike State

Oh I guess Twitter is policy now. I wondered when the social media branch of legislation was going to get the respect it deserves.
Anyone can say anything. Why he says what he says makes no difference to me, I wait for actions. I'm not a reactionary, nor a petulant child looking for (you)'s

>globalist threat

I find it funny how you hate globalists, but not globalist Trump?

>Oh I guess Twitter is policy now.

Ask Trump why he uses it so much.

One huge fucking disgrace. He's more concerned about starting WWIII and harassing immigrants than limiting government.

Trumptards brought this on themselves. If only the consequences of their actions were just limited to themselves, too. Now everyone has to pay taxes out the wazoo and high insurance premiums because we elected a literal fucking retard who doesn't have the slightest idea how the legislative process works.

With Rand or Cruz, healthcare and taxes would've been fucking done. We had two Senatorial masterminds available to us, yet we choose the dumb orange fuck who has nothing but empty promises.

ITS GONNA BE THE BEST HEALTHCARE FOLKS BELIEVE ME EVERYONES GONNA HAVE HEALTHCARE FOLKS

Fucking orange ape. I don't care what the fuck anyone says, he will NOT be getting my vote for a second term if he's nominated again. "Lesser evil" my fucking ass.

delusional kike. take ur meds today. im coming for ya *heats up the oven*

He exposed Republicans as the traitors they really are. Obamacare should of been repealed day 1.

I don't "love" anyone based on party. I love effective policy.
I also love discussing something with a person who has no actual arguments and continues with some psuedo ad-hominem where he tries to "shame" me because I'm not far enough to the right.

Why is a jew who said Trump is a jew calling me a Jew when I said Israel is illegitimate? Does that make sense to anyone else?

>He exposed Republicans as the traitors they really are.

Including Republican Trump.

Any day now, the wars will end.

He still hasn't even nominated like half the positions he needs to nominate people for.

>I don't "love" anyone based on party.

>I'm not a Republican I'm a conservative meme

good job considering the deep state and bozos like lipstick lindsay and insane in the cancer brain mccain are actively undermining him at every step, and cucks like Ryan and McConnell just sit there and take it from (((Schumer))) and the crypt keeper Pelosi

Then he should stop tweeting like he said he would. Because that would be "Unpresidential"

>Meanwhile, the DNC fires up the gas chambers. "Fuck the poorly educated!" exclaimed Bernie Sanders

He uses it because there is no effective way to silence or report on it. Its silly for media to take tweets as facts, and they can't ban him because he is the president.
Its Odin's spear in the world or words, as it simply can't be dodged.

>He uses it because

He's a faggot

Eh
I've been more disappointed than proud but they've mostly balanced out, l hope he kicks it into high gear after midterms

He hasn't done anything significant and his motives are suspect

For now I assume that the deep state is somehow holding him back, so I will try to get him help in 2018

But if he passes DACA amnesty, IMPEACH