Do people in india really believe that their country, will become a superpower in 2020 and dominate the world?

Do people in india really believe that their country, will become a superpower in 2020 and dominate the world?

As of 2017 it doesn't look like india is on it's way to transform into a superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
sites.google.com/a/brvgs.k12.va.us/wh-14-sem-1-ancient-india-ogm/invention-page-sample/toilets
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=o-reOiipagg
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>India becoming a superpower

well, they have an IQ of 70 or so. they will believe anything. including that toilets are gods.

They'll just push the date back once we hit 2020

So superpower by 2030?

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

More like pooperpower

Well they might turn into a big economy or so, but their people are retarded and it will never become the most important superpower because of US and China.

>this entire video
The delusion of these fuckers never fails to make me laugh.

You guys got it wrong, something was lost in the translation. It wasn't super power by 2020, it was actually super pooer. I hope you're prepared for what India will unleash come 2020.

have the educated elite in india, ever thought about educating the rest of the population? This is embarrassing.

It's ironic that india invented toilets. But for some reason decided to stop using them.

sites.google.com/a/brvgs.k12.va.us/wh-14-sem-1-ancient-india-ogm/invention-page-sample/toilets

WHICH IS THE REAL GLOBE????

REAL PICTURE OF EARTH, FLATEARTHERS BTFO LOL

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

you're an idiot

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens (which futher casts doubt).

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

if the earth is flat why can you fly in a straight line and end up back where you started?

Because when you travel east/west, you travel in a circle according the magnetic origin of the north pole

We are being lied to, the truth is right in front of us

>3x earth rotations
>1x star rotation with shutter open

Makes sense

How do you go in a circle on a disk without turning?

>NASA admits we've never traveled past van allen radiation belt, which contradicts moon landing
>All moon landing telemetry data destroyed by NASA
>All pics of earth are CGI
>Admiral Richard Byrd said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america
>Weather balloon footage creates web stir; 120k feet, no curve

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

You do know that the motion of the solar system through the galaxy is a lot less noticeable than the rotation of the earth?

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.

That still doesn't explain how you bend your path into a circle without turning.

Theory of relativity is a theory because it hasn't been proven.

We are moving faster than the speed of sound?? Doesn't look like that on the ISS feeds

>Theory of relativity is a theory because it hasn't been proven.
Prove the observations of the perihelion of mercury do not match the predictions that GR provides. Mathematically. I'll wait.

I'm not sure what your question/argument is. Why do pilots fly level using a gyroscope if the earth has a giant curve? Should they consistently point the nose down?

youtube.com/watch?v=o-reOiipagg

>not understand how gravity or the magnetosphere work

How do we KNOW the earth spins at 1000mph???

Gravity is a false construct invented by the white man to hold down people of color

Gravity was invented to explain how water sticks to a giant ball. Its a theory, just like relativity, for a reason.

Its not proven because its bullshit.

Density is a proven method. If I drop an apple, its not gravity: The apple is denser than oxygen, therefore it falls.

What is gravity? A force? A mythical magic?

>we're moving at that speed yet feel nothing

When did we gain the ability to feel speed?

also,
T H E O R Y
D O E S N ' T
M E A N
U N P R O V E N
I N
S C I E N T I F I C
L I T E R A T U R E

>Should they consistently point the nose down?

They do, actually. There's no such thing as stable level flight, the computers or pilot have to adjust constantly and you cannot ever stay the same height as you move.

Imagine a disc. Imagine a ray shooting from a point on that disc. Does the ray pass off the disc or does it curve into a circle? How then could a plane fly in what the pilot perceives as a straight line and end up flying in a circle?

Where is magnetic south? What causes it?

There are plenty of objects in the solar system that we can compare it to by seeing how often the show up in the sky.

leftypol needs lives.

>leftypol

haha so funny you sure showed us.

Scientific literature needs an update

they are going to need a whole lot more navy if they are going to make it happen

>How does a compass work?

Is density a force?

How does light work?

>If I drop an apple, its not gravity: The apple is denser than oxygen, therefore it falls.

And what force do you think causes denser objects to fall?

Density is a proven principle, correct me if I'm wrong.

Is gravity a force?

see

It is, it's a fundamental force.

Glad you asked

Basic trig shows us the true height of the sun about 3k miles above us

Nigger what? If the sun was 3k miles away, with it being over 5700 Kelvin we would all be dead.

You didn't answer my question. What makes denser objects fall? It's not density, density itself is a measure of the concentrated mass of objects. It is not itself a force. Therefore there has to be another force causing denser objects to "weigh" more. Explain.

Its not a force, its an "interaction"

Either way, its not proven... yet I will conceed its not disproven either. Its currently impossible to create a ball as large as earth, pour water on it and spin it 1000mph and see if it reacts the same way.

Nice bait, but yeah, gravity is an attractive force proportional to mass.

The water isn't "curving" around the shape of the earth you dumbfuck. Gravity is pulling it in the direction of the center of the earth, approximately equally at any given point on the globe.

Its small and local

Neither has electrical theory. Turn on every electrical appliance in your home, take the dead front off your electric panel and stick your hand in. Theorize how many fingers you'll have after this experiment.

Ohhh gotcha. I'm glad you've rehearsed the course lectures you paid for correctly.

Its theoretical bullshit. Einstein was full of shit, he didn't invent anything but complicated science fiction.

Your Vocabulary needs an update, because you're using words incorrectly

"Theory" Is the framework, VERIFIED and PROVEN to be ACCURATE, by which scientific predictions are made

when you say "it's just a theory", the correct word in this situation would be "Hypothesis", to which the answer would be "The hypothesis of gravity was proven via empirical evidence, as such it is now applicable Theory"

you're retarded

The time it takes for one full rotation is 86,164.1 seconds, about 3 minutes less than a full day, and equivelant to 23.934 hours.
The circumference of the earth is 24,874 miles
Therefore the speed of earth's rotation is the circumference divided by one rotation time.

The number you get out is close to 1000 mph, 1039.27 mph to be more precise.

What is momentum and the conservation of energy?

>being this retarded

What the fuck do you think rain is, dipshit? Condensed water falling back to the ground

You would still see the lightbulb in this example even if you were sitting in total darkness.

If this was true we would be seeing the sun even at night, yet we don't.

>India, 638
>Indonesia, 58

Lol, I thought open defecation in my country is bad enough.

are you a product of your father fucking his own mother?

>concentrated mass of objects

There you go. Mass and weight.

>inb4 MUH GRAVITY EXPLAINS EVERYTHING OMG

Are you the best that India has to offer?

are you retarded? when he launched, he didn't correct for earth's rotational velocity, so he continued moving in the direction of the rotation

>The number you get out is close to 1000 mph, 1039.27 mph to be more precise.
>still faster than the speed of sound

How do we know this speed?? How do we know the earth is spinning at 1000 mph, 1039.27 mph to be more precise?

Why did this thread turn into yet another "earth is flat" bullshit?

bitch lasagna

>super hot, super dence, crystalized iron-nickel alloy that produces a fantastically weak magnetic field

How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

>During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

India's top scientist decided to join in.

Do you know how GASES work? As water heats up its density decreases, and its vapor pressure increases. When water has a vapor pressure equal to and greater than that of the atmosphere it evaporates. When rain forms there is a low atmospheric pressure, meaning the air moves up and cools the water down, causing the water to lose vapor pressure and condense into rain.

Poos trying to deflect

because 5gPeA+wz father fuck his mother, and their kid turned out into a deformed retard with a penis on his head.

What is a tilted axis? When there is a midnight sun in the north there is the opposite in the south. Nigger.

Dude. You really need to just answer the fucking question and stop skirting around it. Density is a measurement of a mass per unit volume. It literally is not a force, it cannot cause any action to happen. So what causes the denser objects to weigh more? Tell me, what? Saying "cause they're more dense" is LITERALLY not an answer.

NASA says it themselves....

a super power?
Or a pooper power?

Yeah i know, i should grow up

>The time it takes for one full rotation is 86,164.1 seconds... equivelant to 23.934 hours
>The circumference of the earth is 24,874 miles
>Therefore the speed of earth's rotation is the circumference divided by one rotation time.
>The number you get out is close to 1000 mph, 1039.27 mph to be more precise.

That's how

Ohhh gotcha, this axis?

THAT'S
NOT
WHAT
THAT
MEANS

It happens because the earth is flat.

In what way does the midnight sun contradict what I said? None of those pictures show the sun being out while in total darkness.

So... based on sun observation and circumference?

So uh, what exactly is the payoff that flat-earthers think somebody is getting out of orchestrating this incomprehensibly-grand conspiracy?

1 day isn't one rotation
it's how long until the sun is at it's maximum height from the ground, from the previous time it was at that point

See the pic attached to

>over 9000
Really activates my almonds.

Heres more insight

not the sun, the stars

bc reasons you see

>taking an entire dissertation out of context
its like youre smart enough to understand how to use ctrl + f but not smart enough to read the entire document

control.

>lower GDP than France with 20 times the population

kek

Hey,,, what about India?

Give me a picture where the sky is pitch black and there is no sunlight yet you can still see the sun. If you cannot find this then your lightbulb theory is factually disproven.

The ocean has convective currents that bring hot water north and south, and cold water to the equator, to be respectively heated and cooled. The sun doesn't really heat the ocean directly anyway, it heats the air mostly

I don't think we're talking about that anymore

>2030
>malls

>i dont know the difference between velocity and acceleration