White People Aren't Violen

barrie.ctvnews.ca/teens-charged-for-allegedly-beating-student-in-collingwood-high-school-1.3586038

>The OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) charged a 13-year-old and a 14-year-old boy with assault causing bodily harm on Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM
youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OIQ60geGCes
hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I hate white people now

>XPeople aren't violent.

EVERYONE IS VIOLENT.

YOU DON'T TAKE OVER

T A K E
O V E R

THE FUCKING EARTH AS A SPECIES WITHOUT BEING INCREDIBLY, RUTHLESSLY, PATHOLOGICALLY
VIOLENT.

THIS PLANET IS OURS YOU DAFT NIGGER.
OURS.

WE CLIMBED, AND CLAWED, AND RAN, AND SWEAT, AND SUFFERED, AND KILLED, AND BUILT OUR WAY TO THE TOP OF THIS HELLISH BIOLOGICAL SHITSCAPE OF A WIN-OR-DIE EXPERIMENT THIS DEAD EMPTY UNIVERSE CAN'T EVEN WITNESS.

AND YOU THINK A SINGLE ONE OF US WOULDN'T BE VIOLENT, JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE IPHONES AND SHIT NOW?

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE YOU AND I AREN'T STABBING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE RIGHT THIS SECOND.

>see-SEE high some high-schoolers got into a fight! White people are just as violent as blacks.
You're autistic

No, my ignorant little cherub.
I'm just aware that denying the dark things that dwell inside all of us is the most pathetic, ill-advised, harmful and dangerous thing anyone can do.

It's time to grow the fuck up.

It's in every last one of us.

Serial killers aren't people with voices in their heads, they're people who don't have ENOUGH voices in their heads.

youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM

>Canadian
>People
Pick one

This dude knows what's up. Just imagine if someone was attacking your wife or kids or sister or some shit. If I saw that shit I would go ballistic and murder whatever nigger was doing it at the time.

In a black high school the kid would be dead.

white people are violent, we just have more patience than everyone else

grow up

>one example disproves a trend

The absolute state of the american education system

White people are violent, yes. So what? You should pray that we never chimp out again.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0

Red pill: Johnny is the villain!

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM

youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM

Give it a watch OP. Only 4 minutes.

When did anyone claim white people aren't violent?

Yeah. We're violent. And what's more. We're the best at it.

Japan was definitely westernized forcibly by the west.

Barrie is my city

Wow what a stupid bait. Been lurking since 08. Op can user hero please. Thank you

you know winter war?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

blacks make up 13 of population, a fractionm of those are men 15 to 45 , about 3.25%

so 3.25% of the population accounts for 50% of all murders in the US.

doesn't even touch on other violent crime

youtube.com/watch?v=OIQ60geGCes
:^)
no i hadn't read about that

>Canadians
>White

This. There's nothing wrong with violence as long as it's not chimping out.

Sorry bitch nig the stts show blacks far more into real "violence" not minor scuffles from passions

The difference is white people look cool when they fight

It's a waste of time talking to such gaylords.

bad editing

>ACUQe/Ug
you're doing gods work

>Whites had colonies in various countries
>THE ENTIRE CONTINENT WAS BTFO JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE BATTLES WE LOST, ALL THOSE VARIOUS WHITES ENSLAVED, THAT NEVER HAPPENED, WE HAD A COLONY IN AFRICA, REMEMBER THAT WE KILLED A BUNCH OF SPEAR CHUCKERS?
>WHITES ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR. EVERY. SINGLE. ADVANCEMENT. EVER.

I'm glad your "race" is dying out.

FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO

And nothing of value was lost

reminder that ottoman empire was crushed and they now have only turkey.
hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438
>In the days of the Ottoman Empire, pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men. Though today it seems homoerotic, the relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God
>pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
>pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
it seems homoerotic
>it seems homoerotic
it seems homoerotic
>relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God
relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God
>relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God

Lol

I like this guys style

ugh i just lost it with the whole cherub thing nvm desu

>We had colonies in various countries
>THAT MEANS WE CONTROL THE WORLD!
Why are whites, especially neo-nazi whites so delusional? You didn't control the world, you had a few colonies, you got BTFO'd almost every single time someone went and stop you, how come it's "whites fuck yeah" when you talk about pitiful colonies and it's "oh no we're so oppressed look sand/niggers did it too" when it comes to slavery and war? Most of the shit you take advantage of wasn't even made by whites.

And if whites are so superior how come "mighty" white nations are unable to defeat a small band of warriors in a desert? If whites are so superior how come you're being replaced?

>Greeks do it
WN: This is okay
>Ottoman Empire
WN: lmao fags

Fuck off.

Compare white and black crimes, tell me who's more violent.

No, bro. You don't get it. The weaker races need white man's help. They're oppressed, you see. Genetically inferior in every way. If us superior white people don't save them, they'll go extinct ;^)

Calm down Goebbels.

Europeans master the world, then give it to the jews.

LIke Peterson says, you are most virtuous when you've developed your inner monster but have tamed it, only to bring it out when severely cornered. You are so correct in your rant it hurts. Put me in the screencap.

I'm not usually into the numerology here but you said Goebbels and it says 1488 in your shit. Witnessed?

Capped for posterity

This is bullshit and proof Canada has gone to complete shit. This shit used to happen all the time and nobody batted an eye

Daniel isn't the good guy in Karate kid BTW. The "bully" is actually the protagonist.

Required video youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM

everybody is violent, it's just that white people have that brilliant combination of intelligence and laziness that enables them to engineer the easiest and most efficient means to kill people. Our problem is that we got to the point where we can't kill each other anymore en masse, and thus the problem we have now with our civilization rotting.

That is the part of Peterson where he is talking like a chr*stian cuck.

As long as you haven't reached your goal the monster should never be tamed. Your only virtue is doing good to yourself by using your hate and will to conquer others. There is no empathic approach possible.