Your'e Just a cluster of tetraheadrons!

youtube.com/watch?v=GbLsOF4avIs

Other urls found in this thread:

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/
youtu.be/hvsbw1Yvat8
youtube.com/watch?v=FNXwKGZHmDc
youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I
youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M
youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are canadians so crazy

nou

Hey man, that's anti-schematic!

this is what happens when people take buddhist wisdom (prajna) without compassion (karuna).

Its simulation theory

>smokes dmt
If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer

A fucking leaf!

He's pretty fucking woke desu

That's the scary thing he has also come out against vaccines because of "Austin"

i think it's ironic that simulation theory necessitates a creator; thus so called atheist (((scientists))) are fine with the idea of a god, as long as it's their god

It's true

1/3

The secret operations discovered, through experimentation and exploration, that this reality is an artificial construct designed by interdimensional beings that create artificial time-domains which are like data-banks of conscious experience programmed over and over in different ways to keep people in the same loops of thought and behavior.
The majority of people cannot break the 'program' of this system which renders them a product of the system itself.
Operations have been activated that enable the breaking of this program by the collective mind and mentally liberate Humanity from this spell/trance-based mind-control system.

The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies which is like a hypnotic pattern that entrains the mind by activating ancient responses that seem to have been programmed into the biology of the human. The ancient civilizations found ways to reverse this process and some have achieved liberation but if any Human DNA remains in the system then this uses the entanglement property to reel the rest of the species in through cloning and consciousness replication.

2/3
Essentially, the DNA is like an encrypted code that carries the transmission signature for the Human being. If this code is 'cracked' and utilized by the wrong groups then this enables them to replicate and mind-control Humans by creating false-realities and seemingly real temporal experiences that are actually being processed out by powerful supercomputer systems. The 'larger view' is that this 'solar-system' is one of those powerful supercomputer systems that is designed to create a simulated Human experience by providing a kind of spatiotemporal 'sandbox' for simulating atomic, molecular and biological reactions. These reactions are then fed back to the signature of the Human essence that has been recorded and this continues a cycle of pseudo-life experiences that convinces the soul-essence it is here in this place, now, experiencing physical reality.

This sounds very far out but the truth is secret groups developed mind-control technology and simulated realities based upon what they discovered about this reality in itself. The computers reflect this reality and carry the same kind of glitches, as if this reality is a computerized system depending on feedback that is processed by some cosmic processor somewhere out of view.

OOPS

3/5

The early ancient texts regarding the true nature of this reality were all about 'hacking' the system and achieving liberation from the mind-control agenda which seeks to computerize the human essence and quantize the information down to technologically conceivable and finite data of bits that can be manipulated and replicated by these interdimensional overlords that would then have gained access to not a pseudo-living physical reality construct but a soul-level domain one step closer to the eternal spirit.

The goal of the entities is to gain access to eternal spirit which is the gift of the One True Creator to the Awakened Human as a Spiritual Life Force of Self-Awareness. Without that Spark of the Divine the entities must use vampiric means to gain power and this indicates that they cannot generate their own sustenance and therefore do not have the capacity to create life or sustain themselves without the permission and presence of another. Thus, they do not have true power over themselves and are still in a predator-prey kind of behavioral system.

4/5

Some people will say that they are 'still 'in a predator-prey behavioral system and that they evolve out and that we have evolved out. This is an illusion or a stark deception. Humanity did not evolve to this state but was Created out of a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent, meaning the divine One True Creator intended that the Awakened Spiritual Humanity exist and therefore nothing can change that other than the free-will of the Human themselves. The intent of the One True Creator alone is enough to sustain the existence as an everlasting force of life. There is no such thing as death, there is no such thing as a requirement to destroy or self-destruct.

Humans were technologically downloaded into an advanced quantum-computer system that records and 4 dimensionally prints DNA and memory. They were then transferred, by way of quantum transmission, similar to the way DNA communicates across space-time instantly, through that computer system into an alternate dimension which is this "Universe". That is the nature of this reality. Without a 4-dimensional printer projecting the Human essence into this false-reality there would be no Earth-reality here as it is literally the domain of a computer-system, a fallen mind that separated from the intention of that One True Creator.

5/5

This means that this place has a negative net-worth and will ultimately dissolve into itself like a black-hole. Everything here is destined to dissolve unless there is an exit plan and that exit plan is everything that has been described in ancient history. All the messengers were sent and delivered the message, this place is an illusion, it's designed to fail, this universe is based on obsolescence and Humanity does not belong here but has been held prisoner through an act of Spiritual Warfare by interdimensional predators and parasites that do not carry the same signature of the Human and do not reside in the same level of reality.

This is the quantum-Spiritual 'mishap' of creation, that this whole system is contrived, it's fraudulent, it's designed for failure and everything about this society is DEMANDING that you RECOGNIZE this truth. SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING and KNOW THE TRUTH.

I feel like Jim is going through a philosophical period, but he's not reading much actual philosophy, and instead just toying with his own idea's. Which isn't a bad thing, but his idea's would be a lot more concrete and coherent if he would delve into the established philosophers.

I feel like he will not going to make it much longer and get suicided soon

he will eventually take the red pill

LSD

>> secret groups developed mind-control technology

All those, ppl who never name one thing.
If all those ((Ancient)) people were so fucking intelligent, why not just writing some fucking thing down what we should do?

Mate. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE OCCULT. THEY HIDE THE TRUTH FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND THEY PRETEND LIKE THEYRE CHOSEN PEOPLE!

crazy? he's a genius buddy.

this is an advertising campaign you idiots

I stole that gif thihihihihihi

pls more gifs sir, mr occult sir

where can I learn more

DIGITSSSSSS

The numerical progressions that entrain the mind are directly connected to the format of this entire realm. This is why the ‘flower of life’ is known as a ‘metatronic soul stealing grid’ inside the underground bases. This is the literal imprint, the tag and identification number of the quantum prison that falsified creation. Those frequencies and the impression they relay is one that overloads the mind and renders the consciousness incapable of remaining present after a continued exposure to the system.

This is exactly the same as the process of zooming into a fractal set or seeing those animated fibonacci zoom sequences that requires the camera to zoom in or out and thus render some of the data off the screen or too finitely into the center to be read. Imagine if this data is your memories of life in time or your personality, thus these are the frequencies that are embedded into one’s mind and energy system in order to induce a quantum-memory wipe and replacement!

Says the Muslim-cum guzzling Swede.

The secret operations figured out this is what marks the ‘boundary’ of the realm and that these frequencies activate when the consciousness moves towards the boundary, literally like pac-man, and knocks the person out and plants them back inside of the domain on the opposite end! Without the ability to permeate the memory blocks the individual would simply think they travelled beyond the barrier and found themselves in a new land! It’s a false-awakening, false-reality, hyperbolic illusion system for consciousness entrainment!

Thus we get to the symbolism of the cube, that this is like a cube who’s walls are connected, yet this violates the laws of 3-dimensional space. Therefore, the walls connect through a higher space, the 4th dimension and it takes 0 deviation in time to move between one wall and outside the 3-dimension to reach the interior of the wall on the other side of the cube giving the impression that the cubes are connected or to the unawakened that this is an infinite space!

What was discovered is that certain craft are capable of travelling faster than the computerized system can update the next layer of reality and one can ‘vibrate’ to ‘move’ ‘in between’ the layer of the graphical user interface and the sub-quantum processing layer where the information is actually sorted and rendered for the conscious mind. If a person performs this without a body prepared, then the body either dies or goes into shock. With preparation and training the individual can maintain awareness and see beyond the confines of the construct.

Yes, they found out how to peel back the layers of the screen and see what’s taking place back-stage and that is another situation. For those who have seen this information before or read what has been written, you know that the back-stage is literally a staging area for interdimensional beings who manage and maintain this world like a reality TV show where “Humanity” is the sitcom and the experiment. That is another story.

How do we ascend? Is it through astral projection?

>certain craft
CHARIOTS
H
A
R
I
O
T
S

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/

Rest of the text.

I'm not sure to be honest. Know Thyself, each person is a light of the creator. The only way to god is looking inside yourself. Your thoughts can shape reality.

That's why Shills are so scared of Kek. It's a concentrated consciousness. Energy goes where attention flows, and if tons of us are focusing out thoughts on 1 thing it's a self fulfilling prophecy of happenings.

Stop it Frank, we know its you again. But thanks for the gif.

btw

do you think this Assyria thing has something to do with it, pic related

Stick to acting Jim, please. Don't ruin your movies for me.

>> Strangly enough this is true. I was wondering for some time now, how this happen.

Some call it Chi or Karma, but it is there, we just cant explain it.

Everything is saved Thank you

yeah that's literally where they get kaballah from.

Im not anon5 dickhead

"Its a play"

this is what happens when people take matoran bonkles (kopaka) to bonkle island (mata nui)

sick fucking bonkles man

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

tibetan mecha MOCs up in thise biatch

But the Kabbalah is not so old like the stuff from Babylonia or Assyria.
In all those different religions and things to believe in, i see no start, where does all that shit come from?

some really nice bionicles ok

this is next-level bionicle enlightenment doesn't even look like bionicle until you focus your inner chai

mm baby what a tight ass for a bonkle

forgot pic

you are Aug Tellez aren't you?

Nah I'm literally just a 20 something user whose curiosity can't be quenched pretty much.

aqua boi

very luminated man (peace be upon him)

its posting like this that keeps me here

I think i've heard all this before

This. We need to defeat the demiurge.

*sick fucking music playing*

Is that the ytv guy interviewing him?

What the fuck? Why is this guy suddenly old as shit? He has cancer?

Carrey is doing a movie on McKenna. This is what the elites have learned though consuming DMT for centuries.

this is what happen to you when you die if you bad

you become a scary bonkle death boi

youtu.be/hvsbw1Yvat8

Watch this video. He explains this surprisingly eloquently and in a way most people can understand.

He sounds depressed. I'm worried about him.

this is bonkle dog

mmm good pupper!!!

rings true though

There are good people in Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=FNXwKGZHmDc

youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

Actual philosophy is hardly the proper fora for this kind of thinking. Carrey loves Eckhart Tolle and has definately read various thoughts and theories ranging from Buddhism to New Age (not the commie propaganda) stuff.

You hardly need to read Plato to ponder the physicist meme about everything being one field of energy and such things.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M

>implying any religious system would teach the actual true teachings.
Of course not user. If you lost your fear of death society (aka what religion was originally organized to control and lubricate - not saying this was bad) could not use you properly.

holy fuck, he looks like he's dying of AIDS

video related. youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

You killed me with than, user. lmao

i mean, he's not wrong.

if he were real about this he wouldn't have gone to that thing in the first place

starfucker camera seeker

sage

You are still confronted with problem of infinite regression regardless.

There's so much deepak chopra level word salad in this post I don't even know where to begin

The 90's are over, Jim.

TRUMP
psh and he only invites kikes to The White House

kys kike

what?

BEGONE JEWS!

bump

Drop More Red pills before archive

Star of

REMPHAM

Liek wut.

Fuck off nigger