Thought it was better to create a new thread than to have everything spill out of the old one

Thought it was better to create a new thread than to have everything spill out of the old one.

Sailor Moon Crystal Act 31 airing in a few hours.

Pluto
Telulu
Evil plants
Makoto ep (kinda)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdxcBygjr4
youtube.com/watch?v=BM5B5OB3LkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait.

Gonna bump until it start

10 minutes till Japanese broadcast. Watching in Japan on TV feels kinda nice to be honest. Wish I was around to see the original Japanese 90's broadcast

Lucky for you.

I had to wait at least another hours to watch it.

Kinda wish it still being broadcasted on Niconico, I never missed the schedules.

This episodes pacing is all over the place so far

I wish I could say that "at least it's not as shitty as Crystal S1" but the last episode's pacing was questionable too with that sudden shift to Ami. It felt like you were suddenly watching the last 10 minutes of a different episode entirely.

I'm just hoping this isn't a sign of things to come and they decide to split the more important, dense chapters into two episodes like they did with the first.

It's a 13 episode season, though. They have no more free episodes to do that.

What they should do is cut all the long winded exposition Naoko loved so much. Or perhaps they can somehow not be slaves to the manga pacing and change where each chapters ends and begins

And they used so much stock footage this episode the action suffered as a consequence. (Although what little we did see was animated quite nicely desu)

It's out on CR. HS release is probably going to be late again.

The attacks not being stock footage was something seasons 1 and 2 did right.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdxcBygjr4

>And they used so much stock footage

Ahh feels like 90s Sailor Moon

Did Sailor Pluto transform?

I get that relying on stock footage lets money get spent on other scenes but I miss the dynamic non-stock attacks that old Crystal had.

Honestly I don't mind stock footage in the 90's anime, and I do like S3's stock but in the 90's anime they could get away with using loads without needing to worry about pacing and it taking up valuable time that could be used to flesh out other scenes.

no, looked like she was going to but she didn't

I think there is no Pluto transformation scene in this manga chapter.

Also, Uranus in that leather get up.

Butch lesbian queen

There was a cute stock of Chibi Usa using Pink Sugar Heart attack tho

>[CR] Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III - 06 [720p].mkv
CR rip.

That was a good episode, though I felt like it moved a bit too fast?

Next weeks preview looks great, though

Super Sailor Moon next week ?

Not too sure, I haven't read the manga.
Looks like we'll be getting Neo Queen Serenity, though.

no, week after next

I wonder if they will go directly into Dream like they did with Black Moon last season.

How I missed thee, shoujo bullying.

It's been a while, isn't it?

Why is Haruka dressed as a girl?

Since it was "revealed" that she's a girl she'll start wearing delicious female clothing frequently, at least that's what happened in the manga.

that leather outfit is hot as fuck

I need the Dream Arc Venus episode mang, with fricken human Artemis and shit

>Supplementary lesson.
>Dat Usagi's expression.
Ami's word always strike to the heart.

This episode was really good, can't wait for next week!

Nice to see some nudity in this episode.

(Sadly it wasn't a close up shot)

I hope so. I'm really excited for the Dream arc. It's really only from S that the manga started to overtake the anime in terms of quality. So many interesting plot points weren't brought up at all in the anime.

And if they adapting it, at least Haruka, Michiru, Hotaru and Setsuna will make an appearance and not just disappearing without any reason like in SS (that's why it sucks)

I wonder why they didn't show Eudial transform into a monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM5B5OB3LkU