Why is there so much disdain towards Stalin on Sup Forums?

>gets into power by out jewing the jew and backstabbing Vladimir Lenin and Trotsky

>removes jews from most prominent political positions

>bans homo sex and abortion

>makes islam illegal to practice

>increases birth rate among russians

>defends country against invasive, malicious nazis

>makes his country a superpower

This guy is the Christ of the Eastern European people. Show some reverence.

I guess it's the whole Holodomor, gulag work camp thing. Crazy, I know.

because i like food and he's not actually slavic

>Holodomor
myth
>gulag
Only enemies of the state. You wouldn't want beta leftist cucks venturing your empire, would you?

The entire European continent was undergoing a food shortage. Give this man a fucking break.

Nice

Maybe because he killed 20+ million people?
And I don't think any person likes being killed

only good commie is a dead commie

His way of winning the war was emptying St. Petersburg so that the Nazis would find only scorched earth, and then sending literally like 5 million russian soldiers as cannon fodder under threat that if they were captured or returned home their whole family would be deprived of benefits.
Russia winning the war was little more than a lucky gamble on his part.
And after that he made his country a superpower by taking all kinds of german industries as reparations. Russia produced it's first color films in the late 40's using Agfacolor film stock produced in the captured Agfa factory in Wolfen. (That said, it was licit to take german industries as reparations, after all they did win the war.)

Is it true that the jews tried to push the 6bajilion narrative on Stalin before Hitler became the number one threat?

>murdered his own party members
>murdered members of his family
>drove his wife to suicide
>degenerate
>went full paranoid retard
>show trials anyone that he thinks might possibly contemplate about slightly disagreeing with him and in turn executes them
>LARPd as a god
>would do anything to kill Adolf-chan
>turned Russia into even more of a shithole

Stalin was unironically more redpilled than Hitler.
At the beginning of Stalin's rule, USSR was a shithole full of Jews. When he died, it was the second most powerful country on Earth and emptied of Jews. Meanwhile, at the beginning of Hitler's rule , Germany was a shithole full of Jews. When he died, Germany didn't even exist anymore.

his son was captured during the war.
the nazis wanted to negotiate and trade his son back to him for one of their field marshals.
stalin replied " why would i trade a field marshal for some piss ant lowly lieutenant?"

the man aint got no chill.

Uncle Joe did nothing wrong.

Stalin did kill a lot of commies though. In all seriousness Stalin's purges were mostly aimed at ideological communists. Some say the CP in Soviet had two factions, the gangsters and the Commies. Stalin led the gangster faction.

He caused millions of people to starve to death and sent countless more to gulags.

>Godless dictator who killed millions of Christians

I'm certainly not a nazi larper but the Nazis were morally superior to the Soviet Union in many ways and were greeted as liberators by the many Russian Christians when they invaded

piss on this piece of scums face. dirty red rat. shit in his mouth. commie scum.

>giving a fuck about Ukrainians and Jews

thats why we piss in his face

Modern commies hate based Stalin because he removed Trotsky

Exactly. Hitler may have been a statist but atleast he wasn't a Jew enabling Christian murdering atheist statists like stalin

youre a fucking retard. > empty of jews aaaaahahahahahahahahah look at all the rich russian jews with dual citizenship in isreal and using the > w-w-w-were so persecuted! just like the jews!

get your commie sympathizing ass out of here commie pig.

Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler

Stalin killed more commies than anyone else in history. I hate commies, that's why I admire Stalin

Complete lies. Pic related on the other hand..

Stalin was an agent of the Jews and nothing more. He took power but he kept other Jews in power.

>defends against nazis
He attacked Germany for the Jew World Order, pic related.

>made country super power
No FDR did that. Stalin just murdered millions of white Russians.

Muh 20 million

This is his grand daughter.

>the guy who made the jews fucking up his country look like amateurs
>reverence
I don't remember Christ starving his believers against their will.

I think it was closer to 20 bazilligorillion

>Stalin was an agent of the Jews
>killed more Jews than Hitler

man was a fucking genius, simple as that.

fuck off you lying scumbag, Stalin was a sack of shit and you will never convince people otherwise unless they are mentally ill commies like yourself. I hope you die sooner rather then later.

1. He didn't backstab Lenin
2. Because Communism, including Marxism-Leninism, is reduced to mainly focusing on genociding European nations. It is seemingly the most important goal among them. Stalin is associated with this.
3. CIA propaganda

Soo... Stalin was a kiddie fiddler gangsta fighting child molesting commies? Also, did CP spread easily without the internet?

Same reasons as you where told the last 50 times you tried this thread. Fuck off back to /leftypol/.

This. If only he had the foresight to purge Kruschev, the Crimea problem never would have happened.

What did he do to Lenin?

Lenin was long dead before Stalin consolidated power.

Lenin's leadership of the USSR was only about a year long and ceremonial because he was already on the deathbed due to a stroke.

He didn't cause millions of people to starve.