Where to meet red pilled, good hearted guys?

Femanon here. Where do I meet redpilled, good-hearted guys? I feel uncomfortable going on dating apps and I don't have any ((social media)) because it's absolutely retarded. Is there any place to meet someone besides the internet? I don't go out to bars as they are degenerate and I definitely don't meet many singles my age (27) at work because I teach yoga, which is mostly attended by rich middle aged housewives, and not to mention dudes who do yoga are gay or super cucked hilary pagans. I also don't go to church that much because of work and the fact every church in my area is a skinny jean cappuccino rock concert. Thanks. I will enjoy reading the 90% trollz and 10% honesty. I trust you will believe me that I'm not larping. My brother showed me pol months ago. Since then, it's been a strange journey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6X9tBHX_Fl4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>27
>I teach yoga
>I don't go to church
Oh boy, another degenerate roastie who sees The Wall approaching and is desperately looking for a Surrogate Father to subsidize her life

>have to be the second post to say this
tits or gtfo

www.BlaqDate.com
> sheeeeiiit
> honay
> yous a fine gurl, momma
> wonce u git dat sweet ass ovr hurr

>27
>finally ready to settle down after being used up

kek

>femanon
>(( ))
>27
>no tits

this is a lefty trying to find out where /we/ hang out so he can try and expose us. no one answer him.

nice LARP, rabbi

boards.Sup Forums.org/adv/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Show us your tits, then go to church and ask god to forgive you. You'll find the good men there... Just don't tell them you used to be a whore.

Marry your brother.

>27yo

And 10+ sexual partners right ?

Look away from the coasts.. Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, Montana. (many of these people are not fucked up by liberalism though and may already be married with families)

There are a few redpilled good hearted men on the coasts (I'm one) but running the dating gauntlet to find one will ruin you anyhow.

Tfw reading this pasta with new eyes

Have you tried church? Or a library? Or does your roastie child have allergies to those places?

I'll meet her behind the gym if you know what I mean

At 27, I don't know if people even meet new friends like that.

That's the truth . The kind of love you're talking about starts in your early 20's when people are more innocent.

Youre asking the wrong people OP.

Don't you sas talk me mud puppet

Isaiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!'
>Should have went to church

I always thought it was a joke from Sup Forums, now I know better. I'll shut my sassy, muddy mouth, sir.

Activating your almonds, I see. Respect. But is that structured water, or are you a pleb?

A good answer for you would be 'everywhere'. Most red-pilled people I've met (2 so far), including myself but most probably stay quiet about our beliefs since we don't want to be demonized by our peers. I probably have met more "red-pilled" people, but probably never noticed and vice versa. It's a vague answer but hope it helps.

this

>1 post by this id

From one femanon to another: Take a gun safety class and practice at a shooting range. Go to a gun shop. Buy power tools and teach yourself how to use them (YouTube how-to videos are great). You will bump into lots of manly men when you shoot guns and build stuff.

Go join your local shooting range.

Other than that, local exercise places. We have a local hill that everyone walks up.

I can smell girls secrete vag smells and pheromones from where they walk past me, to the spot on the track where they set eyes on me. Smells great. I am a meat head carrying a pack but whatevs. I can say a friendly hello, but only a girl asking questions can break the ice.

Lots of guys don't want to approach these days because of muh feminism, afraid of rape accusation because of unwanted eye contact, etc. I am the definition of toxic masculinity so it doesn't help me. Maybe you could give me suggestions OP? I don't have social media either.

youtu.be/6X9tBHX_Fl4
I didn't mean it I apologize I'm just
worked up today
I hope this link will make things better between us .

hello ma'am. i am the guy u are seeking. unfortunately for both of us, you will never find me. ive quit normal life long ago, and due to obamaconemy my totally awesome job didnt mean shit and instead of becoming rich i have a 30% workrate and still live with parents and cant do any of the things that would make me even consider feeling worthy enough to seek a mate and marry. i simply just wait each day for myself to be old enough to die of natural causes and try to enjoy the few things that society isnt corrupting. id love nothing more than for you to find me and free me from this awful unending cycle of nothingness, but leaving my room is no longer fulfilling. road trips, hiking, mtb biking, concerts, all are only faint memories of my past that sometimes dont even feel real and i wonder if they are invented memories or real ones. The man you seek is dead, but his body has not yet started to decay. im sorry that the world has chosen this fate for us both. i hope you find someone "good enough" but you wont find me because ive given up long ago due to feminism(globalism) ruining women, communism(globalism) ruining the economy, and equality(globalism) ruining society.

the man you seek is a treasure, and the burden is on you to find it. gold and rare jewels do not call out to explorers to be found. they are however rewarded to those brave enough to take the risk and search.

On here pretty much. Get people to give you their discord acc code if you get a good vibe from their posts and there you can share personal photos to see if each other stack up and also his height so you dont get a turbo manlet...... profit?

tits or gtfo assuming you arent a fucking leaf larping

1 post by this ID

Most people meet at work. Some meet through friends. Few meet at bars or grocery stores. More meet at classes they take, as they automatically have something in common. Many people use dating apps, which seem sketchy and risky as fuck.

This is sound advice. Haven't tried it but Im going to now.

Captcha: 6650 princes

Lel I hope

Develop some hobbies and then go where those people gather.
also tits or gtfo this isn't jewbook

All good I'm just trying something new.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

>1 post by this ID

This post turned me on a little desu. This dry spell has obviously been a long one.

yoga is not redpilled tho

You haven't hopped on the cock carousel for a whole week or what

The gym and IT Workplaces

Tfw all of my coworkers are women. Halp. Gym membership? How to be a housewife classes?

>thread that is basically.... "IM A TROLL LOL"
>200 Replies

nu-pol

Not since my last relationship which ended many moons ago. Sad. Im holding out for my future sons father not riding the cock carousel.

1postbythisid

Wow I suck at clicking the right (you). Also, trips.

This

Captcha: toilet reading.
Kek

You're best chances are , through a friend , or internet

Sorry kiddo

28/m

They all meet a lot of guys, and like most women, would want to hook you up with the ones they don't want.

Not housewife classes; some class at the local learning annex about something men would take. Men you would like.

Craigslist.

You kind of sound like my gf I met on there 6 years ago and which we are still together til this day. Hell, she didn't have a Facebook/phone and had to rely on AOL instant messenger for initial communication.

Maybe I'm a special case, I don't know.

lol pheromone don't exist in human u stupid whore u got trolled by an aussie shitposter.

U got shitwetted

almods cativiatoin should be done by using distilled water.

you are too old to start a family with, kids need to be done before the woman turns 30, thats means you have to meet before 25y

Like snorting a line of meth...... off my cowboy chest?
I like that song BTW

>1 post by this ID

tits or gtfo

try this :D

even better, find someone guy who isn't redpilled and educate him

I'm not interested in that. Not too long ago I would have played along.

I'm glad.

This, i would argue that 22 is last call. But i suppose 25 is doable.

church is still one of your better options. catholic preferred.

in the united states, many masculine white men tend towards country music, as it is one of the largest US cultures which are almost exclusively white. many are religious, many are conservative. try to go co country music clubs/bars/events, go with some female friends. they are quite often safe and fun. you will meet many good people there.

masculine men tend towards sport, so find a exercise-related hobby. running has a good mixture of men/women. stay away from cycling(almost all men) and gym/crossfit(all men and crossfit is infested with the nu-male and empowered-female hipsters you describe).

go to local concerts, go to local wine-tastings, go to local events. you can even try bars/lounges. the concentration of good men will be low but they are there.

dress well and show your body but don't be a whore.

t. 29y male

Im gunna need to bbq sawce on that one, Bubba.

>red-pilled
>good-hearted
pick one

Fuck I meant to type THE sawce. Gimme the sawce dammit.

r u trying to trik me OP. i think u mite bee

>1 post by this ID
I see i see
What's your opinion on the BBC?

Stupid fucking niggers 1 post by this ID stop getting trolled and remember rule number 1 - tits or gtfo. Sage goes in the loo.

Im 26, am I doomed to be childless forever? Never burned the coal in my life and Im not about to start.

Sup Forums
>Inb4 your shit understanding of good hearted doesn't match what Sup Forums is
We are all good hearted(the ones who aren't traitors in one form or another)

Ohhhh ....Cumma cumma ben gay
Copy that dispatch
too many dicks on the dance floor
over and out

Stop looking! (especially in /pol!)
Get off your ass and get involved in life. D something like taking flying lessons and share the cost as an example.
As long as you're not a true feminist, mother nature will do her thing.

>27
>damaged good
>had already taken hundreds of chads and nigger cocks inside
>now looking for nice white boys to get married

hahahaha OP here this has been amazing.

>never burned the coal in my life
Are you sure about that?

No, but you will not have a healthy proper family. You can still have children up in your late 40s, does not mean you should.

tits or gtfo

You playing with hearts for?

Move to the midwest there are a lot of us red pilled around here your age, I am not intrested though Its the life of a wizard for me.

Prove that you're not fat and that you white skin and I'll teach you my ways.

Try the gym or ask your friends and/or family if they know any single guys your age. There are plenty of men that age that would be thrilled to meet a woman that won't virtue signal about everything.

>27
Sorry, you're too old for red-pilled men. I'm 31 and stick to 18-21yro's. Any woman that's 22+ and hasn't found a guy has some serious defects.
Best advice is for you to go back to riding cock and settle for a blue-pilled beta provider within the next ~5yrs.

I would never consider seriously dating a female that old.

>Where do I meet redpilled, good-hearted guys? I feel uncomfortable going on dating apps and I don't have any ((social media)) because it's absolutely retarded. Is there any place to meet someone besides the internet? I don't go out to bars as they are degenerate and I definitely don't meet many singles my age (27) at work because I teach yoga, which is mostly attended by rich middle aged housewives, and not to mention dudes who do yoga are gay or super cucked hilary pagans. I also don't go to church that much because of work and the fact every church in my area is a skinny jean cappuccino rock concert. Thanks. I will enjoy reading the 90% trollz and 10% honesty. I trust you will believe me that I'm not larping. My brother showed me pol months ago. Since then, it's been a strange journey.

how many of you guys saved text for further shitposting :D

Pretty sure women can have kids reliably until their like 35 then it gets difficult. Who cares if the kids "autistic"
>in b4 Barron trump who looks like a normal kid but people can "tell" he's autistic. lol okay

I have some ..... but most importantly I found ZIMA frosty tits !

Where are those tits, you stupid bitch?
Follow the rules!

I'm in my 30s. I'd be willing to smash.

>femanon here
>no tits and timestamp
>800 replies
Where is Sup Forums ? Anybody seen him ?

>how to get replies on cuckchan 101
mods please ban everyone in this bait thread.

Kill yourself whore

Most black men are red pilled republican. Not the niggers of course

Same can be said of you for not having found a good woman by 25 and still trying to fuck idiot college girls.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

1. Yes I replied to you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Hey, femanon,

if you're real and not A LARP or a fat dude, I would like to get to know you. Serious.

That is, if you're not a LARP. Seems like everyone here is convinced you are.

If u live in a costal city, yacht club...

fuck it, might as well

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you LARPing I really cant tell.

Wow that was beautiful, user. Poetry.

Unfortunately you have copied a version that doesn't is missing asterisks. Please try again

My house, btw, tits or gtfo.