Prohibitionists claim Marijuana legalization for adults will lead to more use by children

>Prohibitionists claim Marijuana legalization for adults will lead to more use by children
>opposite happens
leafly.com/news/politics/washington-sees-declines-in-teen-use-treatment-admissions-since-legalization

Now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Da8d9
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/27/risks-of-marijuana/10386699/
abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/marijuana-tied-testicular-cancer-risk/story?id=17183711
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
denverpost.com/2014/05/21/childrens-hospital-sees-surge-in-kids-accidentally-eating-marijuana/
abcnews
archive.is/ytYT6
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah adult use is going up obviously because of legalization. But the big worry was that it'd make it more available to children.

pot isnt cool anymore

>when dope sellers ID it becomes as hard for underages to get as alcohol is
Amazing, who would've thought legitimizing business would make things better?

Everyone that wanted it decriminalized/legalized you dumb spic. It's the other end of the spectrum that was a problem claiming "muh children".

only braindamaged retards think that the "war on drugs" is anything but a complete clusterfuck disaster

LEGALIZE THE FUCKING WEED

god damn, why is this even a debate still? If you are against legalization you are an utter cocksucker.

I think he might've been asking ironically, although I cant tell for sure

>dumb spic
??

I'm for legalizing it just so you stupid fucking hippies will shut your god damn faggot mouths about it. Isn't it time to cash in on your low life expectancy you aids infested estrogen huffing queer?

No. Kids are the boring ones.

This is a moot point, I maintained a smoking habit as a teenager exclusively asking mexicans to buy me cigarettes. All of this bullshit only effects people who are fucking retarded.

Hi.
archive.is/Da8d9

The hard part is not finding it, It's fucking everywhere. It's the risk of getting caught with a single flake and getting sent to a maximum security prison for 100 years.

Weed doesn't lower life expectancy but you blowing a capillary and getting mad over it will give you a stroke or a coronary that'll lower your life expectancy.

>smoking
>interacting with spics
You're the retard.

Problem is more adults smoke it

Teenagers drink alcohol but they couldn't smoke weed until it was legalized idiot . Also this made things worse since now adulls can easily buy this shit

>Also this made things worse since now adulls can easily buy this shit

And?

>Teenagers drink alcohol
Yeah, but it's hard for them to get because stores ID, just like street dealers don't which is why it's easy for them to get dope. You retard.

Why stop at Maryjane? LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS NOW! PLZ

>adults can get something they want conveniently at a store is a problem

This isn't a problem. Violent crime hasn't risen as a result of legalization either.

There are few things more pathetic than a grown adult high on pot.

Old news.

The big issue I see now is how do we prevent (((them))) from taking over the industry. We should focus on local law and regulation that insures that only the local population within those areas are allowed to operate such businesses.

This is true, if big tobacco gets their claws on it they'll spike the shit with nicotine to get people addicted.

cool opinion bro

I can think of one. Southerners. Particularly ones that are PROUD of being Southern. I've never seen the losers of a war have so much pride in losing.

one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen a white man do is be a Southerner, sloppy drunk on moonshine or bourbon, spitting through the gap his missing tooth provides, while talking about being "born Southern by the grace of God"

Non sequitur, argumentum ad novitatem, cum hoc ergo procter hoc, post hoc ergo procter hoc, modus tollens, modus ponens, argumentum ad lapidem, argumentum, ad populum, homunculus fallacy, regression fallacy, argumentum ad ignorantiam, and ignoratio elenchi.
Marijuana is more dangerous than tobacco, it has a higher cancer risk and higher concentrations of toxins than tobacco cigarettes and edibles are NOT a safer alternative. Weed is illegal and should remain so as it is genuinely dangerous. Tobacco should also be criminalized. Dealing these drugs should made a capital offense.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/27/risks-of-marijuana/10386699/
abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/marijuana-tied-testicular-cancer-risk/story?id=17183711
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
denverpost.com/2014/05/21/childrens-hospital-sees-surge-in-kids-accidentally-eating-marijuana/

And here's the archive
>abcnews go com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/marijuana-tied-testicular-cancer-risk/story?id=17183711
archive.is/ytYT6
>abcnews go com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248

Monkeys apparently can't handle freedom.

Thank you Norwegian archive autistic.

>Smoke
Most of those toxins are created by combustion. Thankfully entrepreneurs have come up with a solution.