Kawakami Thread (Horizon, Owari no Chronicle, City Series, Hexennacht...)

9-B cover and hype edition.

Also, some new Horizon and Hexenatch chapters were translated since the last thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_4B_Chapter_45
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_4B_Chapter_46

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Clash_of_Hexennacht:Volume2_Chapter_11

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/uploader/hurrdurrjim
g.e-hentai.org/uploader/OzmaLee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where can I find RAWs to see illustrations not on BT?

Who's that?

g.e-hentai.org/uploader/hurrdurrjim
g.e-hentai.org/uploader/OzmaLee

Is that Hashiba?

I think so, but there're Logismoi Oplos and I remember her more flat.

Well, given how every female character's cup size seems to increase with every volume...

>it's a Suzu chapter
yay

I think it's Horizon' final(?) form.

Man, Hexennacht is really picking up. I'm liking it more and more.
And I want a bird like the Suzaku breakdancing on my shoulder and excitedly shouting some random words while I walk through town.

That would be interesting.

Guys, holy shit, Hexennacht is so so good
I never expected this. Holy fuck it's everything I ever wanted. Well the plot being super simple and straightforward is a real surprise after Horizon, but I really appreciate how action packed the 1st volume is.
Anime when? It would be the most perfect thing ever
Should I pick the manga as well?

>bird

Well, at least it's a form of a bird for now, smoking cigarettes and all.

I personally simply check the manga afterward to visualize the fights better.

I like how every Kawakami mascot have distinct personality.
We need crossover with them all.

Horizon 9-A Chapters 10-22:
Hashiba and P.A. Oda continue their preparations for Honnouji and Shizugatake.
Toori and Horizon accidentally send a live audio feed to the class as they have sex.
The Azuchi and Sakuma's fleet engage in battle. The Azuchi wins.

>turbolewd everywhere
>Shinjou literally shmuping Noah`s shit up
>Sayama facebeating girls left and right while not giving a fuck
>Hiba being useful
>Alex and Punished Haji signing off

God damn it, it`s easy to see why japs liked OnC so much. It easily could have gotten an animu, if only they didn`t release LN volumes in such a short period of time.

Well, maybe with Hex.

>Toori and Horizon accidentally send a live audio feed to the class as they have sex
>accidentally
>Toori and Horizon

>Toori and Horizon accidentally send a live audio feed to the class as they have sex.
What doujin is this?

>Toori and Horizon accidentally send a live audio feed to the class as they have sex.
Wait what

I was waiting for S3 but fuck it, I have to catch up on the novels.

Does Malga plan to use the recorded audio as a reference for her future doujins+

So I just finished catching up to index. So I was wondering what this is I wanted to start reading.

This seems to have at least the same level of popularity is index does.
What's it about? Is it good?

It`s very different from Index.
It`s also fucking awesome.

はい?

Fair enough. It's true Horizon might have done it on purpose, but it was really Asama's fault.

And here we go, Kawakami never fails to deliver.
Is this what this face was trying to convey?

>What's it about?
Future past sci-fi fantasy where they are re-enacting history because they are trying to get back into space after a lot of terrible shit happened and re-enacting history ensures that they don't do more unnecessary wars. The end of the world is also coming. That's the backstory, and about as short as I can make it.
MC and friends are trying to save the world while getting back parts of MC's waifu.

>Is it good?
Well, if you're a sucker for ridiculously detailed settings made by crazy authors who thought out everything, you'll like it.
The cast is fun, and the serious stuff like the negotiations and politics is well-thought out.

No, that's just her sleeping with her eyes open as a joke. It's called "The Pharaoh".

>No, that's just her sleeping with her eyes open as a joke. It's called "The Pharaoh".
That's way too frightening.

>her sleeping with her eyes open as a joke.
My sides.

>while getting back parts of MC's waifu.
So what? Is she like spread out across the Galaxy? Broken into pieces?

>Broken into pieces?
In a way, yes.

>autonomous hands constantly doing weird shit
>head that can be put into storage for a prolonged period of time
>an equivalent of a WMD in the hammerspace

Her emotions were separated into various weapons of mass destruction.

So that's it for 9-A or there is something else?

nice thumbnail faggot

Wait i think i watched the anime A couple years back? Is it the one with the MC that's always smiling?

Reading takes time, you know.

Yep.

Seriously?!

If you don't know about things don't even start writing.

Yes.

That is happy and sad.

Why be sad, though?
Main couple will get their closure and the series will end, but it`s not like Kawakami will be able to stop writing.

Can't wait to see what kind of jokes, etc. he will pull in space.

The sad part is the audio.

>tfw lived long enough to see Horizon's horizons
Now S3 and my life is complete

Just believe

So, about Mary Sue's ability.
Is it something similar to Tonbokiri?

I usually did that during college.

Wasn't Muneshige the one who cut space during his fight with Tadakatsu? Either way, I think it's function in a similar but more physical way.

Is Horizon our goddes now?

She really seems the grown-up original Horizon Ariadust, and those in her hands resemble two Logismoi Oplo.
Hideyoshi Hashiba is way more flat.
So, is she the Leviathan Princess?
Inb4 Nobunaga Oda.

She always was, user.

I'm very new to this. Are you saying that the series is ending? Or are you talking about her tits?

How accurate is the anime? Would I be missing too much if I just watch it and skip the corresponding books?

The series is indeed ending at some point in the future, but it`s so long you shouldn`t concern yourself. We`re mostly speculating at this point anyway.

I mean literaly
She even has somekind halo device on her head

They cut a lot of SoL parts and minor details, but it's a very faithful adaptation overall.

It`s pretty damn accurate considering the amount of things they had to cram in. You can skip it if you want to, but I`d watch it first, eases you into the setting and characters really well.

A bit hard to follow at soe points due to he sheer size of the original, but the feel is really faithful.

You should watch it and then read the books from the beginning, or the other way around.

I'm indeed talking about her titties user. As said what has been translated so far is gigantic already and it's not even half of the whole thing, so don't think about it.

It's probably one of the best adaptions ever made. You should still read the LN since there's no way they can pack everything Kawakami into the anime.

Is this a joke?
I only watched anime and you're telling me than this faggot mc pounded horizon?

The anime glazes over some parts of the plot that become important later. Still I'd recommend watching it to get character voices and such in your head.

How did you watch it? His stated goal was pretty much always to pound her.
And save the world, but that`s secondary.

I thought The Pharaoh was when you wake someone up by dropping a mummy on them?

A dangerous idea in kawakamiverse.
They have literal mummies going around and doing stuff.

But the MC is a faggot with a tiny dick and he is autistic.
There's no way he picks up any girl in this show

What's most surprising is that Horizon has what's needed to take a pounding.
Why does a robot need this again? I know about the whole "Automatons are based on literal sluts made to serves!" thing, but still, what the fuck

Horizon is sorta autistic herself at times. They are a perfect match.

Yeah, but Toori still did it to Yoshiyasu, I think, when she asked for a wake up call in 3-A.

You can't be this retarded secondary.

Toori NEED to act like that thanks to his contract you fucking retard, same as the leader of Hexagon Frances who NEED to be always naked and useless in fights.

There is very well explained why everyone support him and why the girls loves Toori.

Now fuck off and go back to your cave you fucking maggot.

Whoa there lad!

>lad
>!

Go back to

>There's no way he picks up any girl in this show
About that.
Horizon suggests he start a harem with hersef and Asama the Shrine Maiden and Nate the werewolf girl.

But she does that for an specific reason, because he was at the verge of dying.

Because some of them aren't droids like the Musashi, some of them are more like full prosthetic bodies like Major Kusanagi. Horizon, Futayo's mother, and the brown girl from book 3 are some of them.

>Horizon
>Robot

Kill yourself newfag.

I know about Noriki's waifu and it would make sense for her to have human-like functions.
But wasn't Horizon SUPPOSED to be a droid like the Musashi girls, and build that way?

Shut up

>Still being this retarded

Get the fuck out of here and read volume 1, or even better, download the fucking enciclopedia and read Horizon's body specifications before spreading your retardation all over the thread.

She's not an automaton, and if you don't know Automatons are almost humans since 2 Eras ago.

I'm up to date with JS's translation. I have no idea about the side content and I doubt the encyclopedia is translated. It also sucks that such important details aren't in the main volumes.

Considering she accepts Logismoi Oplo, I think we`re safe to assume she`s a purpose-built specialized model.

They are, if you know how to find the raws.

The encyclopedia can be found on exhentai, is a 2 gb file.

Fuck l want to read this now

>The encyclopedia can be found on exhentai, is a 2 gb file.
I had that already, it's not translated
I also read that pic long ago and it doesn't say "oh by the way Horizon totally has a pussy guise" anywhere.

If I'm reading this right, she can take off her head long enough to be used as an onahole, correct?

So you're sperging here just to get that? for people like you nobody likes to have newfags in this place.

Fuck off for a year, read OnC, Horizon and Hexennacht after CITY and just then come back here.

Is a extreme situation if her body is destroyed, same can happens with this girl.

Read all this, who's sperging again? Retard.

Why do you guys have to be so combative, in horizonthread of all places.

>HURR DURR I HAVE NO IDEA HOW AUTOMATON'S BODY WORKS!
>B-BUT I-I'M NOT A NEWFAG! I SWEAR!

Stop trying to fit here when you're coming to a place full of oldfags, now get the fuck out of here, you're embarrasing yourself.

Because idiots and newfags are not allowed.

Apparently asking questions about details not in the main novel isn't not allowed and makes you a newfag. The more you know.

More sperging. As if knowing about automatons bodies and knowing if some characters are equipped for sex or not aren't mutually exclusive
You're such an autistic retard.

Fanaticism will get you nowhere. Newfags is how threads propagate.

Maybe he`s had a really bad day.

The only retarded sperg here is you newfag, came here shitposting about "muh useless MC wuahhh" and then moving onto "please spoonfeed me" shows how pathetic you are.

You know nothing about kawakami, nor about any of his LN's or at least some basic information.

Get the fuck out of here once and for all and never comeback, retards like you are the reason why these threads are only for oldfags and the ones who avoided spergs and frodoposters in the past.

Seems like you never get in here when the anime came out, remember those days and what happened.