Tales of Zestiria

Fhana is doing the ED theme. Also it's gonna start airing in July.

toz-thex-anime.tales-ch.jp/topics/news/#post-751

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhMOAL7o2mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hPkhYGypzf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rose best girl.

Baba pls go.

Yes

>FLOW OP
>Fhana ED
Noice.

>Fhana is doing the ED theme

After playing ToZ (waited for PS4 CE, so I skipped the Jap PS3 version), I really don't get why people were upset with the whole Alisha thing.

Alisha wasn't that special to begin with.

can't wait for the most fujo anime of the year

>Alisha wasn't that special to begin with.

go away /y/

Jokes on you. Lailah and Rose best girl.

Here's Lailah's new voice if you haven't heard it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhMOAL7o2mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hPkhYGypzf8

Better than I thought, but I wonder how she'll do the more playful parts of Lailah's character. I figured they would get Noto Mamiko since she has the same, uh, airy(?) feeling to her voice as Matsuki Miyu. Interested to see how it goes.

Considering how good zestiria's and vesperia's prequel were, they should just do that for every game.

Mad waifufags.

To think all normal people see from that scene is a dude talking about a book, a grown girl playing house, and a pink hair chick trying to get rammed.

I would ram Rose

>implying
Probably won't even be the most fujo show of the day it airs in considering how packed Summer is with fujoshit.

Is this audio actually playing in the mountain cart? Sasuga 11s.

Was the pv ever released?

Nope.

Except Zestiria has a canon gay ending

I love that there are those that deny it.

Pretty good. Glad it's a similar voice instead of something drastically different.

>fhana
Guess I'll pick this up

Who fucking cares. Shit anime for a shit, fuck Tales and fuck Baba. You used to make fun and cliched shit, now you just make fucking shit go die pig

I know this isn't Sup Forums but it's still relevant, my god I don't know if they could make it any worse than the video game was. If they can redeem themselves with the anime I might feel somewhat better about Tales of Zesitira because right now I have no hopes for it whatsoever, it was an abomination of a Tales game. The only thing it really did was give shipperfags some new material to obsess over, but gameplay/content/plot wise it was all garbage.

After playing the game. I honestly think that Zestiria would be better suited as an anime than a game

The gameplay wasn't bad.
The biggest blunder was forcing who you could have in your party

>the gameplay wasn't bad
I bet you think Graces had great gameplay.

Didn't play it

>Fhana is doing the ED theme

>Alisha wasn't that special to begin with.
When they started advertising for the game, she was introduced as a main heroine but in game she is indeed almost unrelated to the plot.

Graces was fun, user. Whether or not it's the best is subject to opinion, but I enjoyed grinding with it.

Zestiria's has good ideas in it but it feels like it was half-finished. Like they put most of their resources into the Fusion system and only remembered that they have to have a combat system towards the end of development. That combined with awful ally AI and the infamously bad camera really made the game feel lackluster. I bet Berseria will have the combat system they wanted to include in Zestiria but ran out of time/resources to do.

I think Graces F has great gameplay. Zestiria is fucking shit though.

Will they show Mikleo's trial in the anime? I want the characters to suffer in that as much as I did. Truly, water levels are always the worst.

I get the point but waifufags are still retarded

I think it's the problem of expectations, they advertised as one thing only for it to be something else entirely, and it's never wise to get people's expectations up for one thing only to dash it aside for something completely different.

Oh god, I'd love to see him, Mikleo and Raine just having ruingasms nonstop in the next Radiant Mythology.

I can already tell you how this is going to go.

The vast majority of the fanbase and crossboarders on Sup Forums are going to be Ednafags, while Alishafags and Rosefags make the threads terrible with their shit-flinging. Lailahfags will not only be the minority, but will be true bros. The rest of the threads will be comprised of homolust.

We almost had this in Asteria, but then they got cockblocked by Raine's class.

Ednafags are more cancerous than Alisha+Rose fags combined.

>Still not a PV

Please, don't tell me this is gonna be God Eater all over again ;_;

And what of the Dezel vs Zaveid war?

Glorious. utotable continues to break the type shit chains like a BOSS.

Jokes on you, they've been chained by Tales for far longer.