Anyone watch alex jones the last day or two? WTF is going on?

Trump is apparently being drugged, this is weird for the last 8 months Alex has basically been a Trump shill now he's saying he can barely speak by 7-8 at night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lh8HNs1ETHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked
I don't know but it sounds crazy, Trump would know he was impaired, he doesn't even drink ffs

Yes but if it's built up slowly you won't know, honestly I've seen it, heroin addicts normally think there sober when there there so fucked up there eyes are going different directions like a fucking iguana or something

That's fucked up do you have a link user? Who supposedly is drugging him?

sad but honestly i agree with alex. trump was unequivocally /ourguy/ but he is now surrounded by forces that will do anything to stop him and his agenda. there are a number of ways to chemically lobotomize someone and i think that is part of what has happened to trump

youtu.be/lh8HNs1ETHE

Roger Stone is a fucking weirdo.

What's happening? You're starting to realise that both of these men are fucking retards.

I think he got redpilled he was talking about white genocide a couple days ago.

He's actually named the Jew a few times in the past year. I think he's starting to break his conditioning.

Ha

Why are you linking me the new Street Fighter DLC?

Ty

Shill malfunction

AJ gets a little bit of a pass for the jew thing in my book because "globalist" is essentially synonymous with "jew" and i think he invented it as a code word.

if AJ actually named the jew, all his affiliates would stop carrying him and his message would get out to effectively no on. he is a brilliant guy in a lot of ways honestly.

>taking a paranoid schizophrenic seriously

>Trump starts to stray from his base
>Alex starts damage controlling so his viewers don't lose heart
>Says shit like Trump is being drugged and draws up this image about how Trump is isolated by the Generals.
Yeah no. Trump is just being Trump. He's a grown man who is making his own decisions. I also find it very hard to believe that in 2017 he is unable to look at infowars if he wants or that he is unable to find out "real" news.

>believing controlled opposition like Alex Jones
That said, you can't get assailed 24/7 without it starting to take a toll.

Yeah. Deffo a good move on his part to keep it down to "globalist." It's just hilarious that he's taken so much brain force he actually snaps once in a while and starts shouting about Jews.

Roger Stone doesn't want another Reagan or Nixon take down. He lived to watch two people he got into power, thrown out by the establishment. He hates the establishment with a passion.

True, maybe they pushed the idea of taking a Valium or some other benzo after work is done because he's so stressed. If you have no tolerance for drugs or alcohol Valium would pretty badly impair your speech. It would look like the classical "being drugged."

Tl;dr

Roger Stone won't be getting his "insider information" anymore with Kelly in the WH, by extension, neither will Alex. He's a little butthurt and must shill a bit in order to save face when Trump turns economic centrist and not 1488 tea party next cycle.

Even less than that can get you if you're not ready for it. A benedryl, one of those blue pills, the old formulation of Actifed: all will make you slurry and dopey, and that's just OTC cold medication or sleeping aids.

You guys read Senate user 4 threads here, right?

He confirmed that Alex was a CIA disinfo op IN THE BEGINNING - which is why Bill Cooper warned us about him, and then got killed.

Alex "broke his conditioning" down the road after 9/11, and he always named Mossad/Israel but then he wanted money and fame, so now he is threatened/blackmailed from saying much.

It's obvious if any of you fags paid attention to his show - his convos with Pieczhenik, who IS FBI user, have been strange. Alex Jones warned Steve about something that he was going to spill on the show, and I remember how it caught my attention. Then I saw Piechzenik argue with Alex and claim that "the Republic comes 1st, then President, then the People."

Which is TOTAL DEEP STATE BULLSHIT. People who say the Republic comes first and not the people who made the Republic, are idiots and STATISTS. Exactly what Mark Levin (I know, he's a Zionist) states all the time. He's absolutely right, although blinded to the Neocons. That's ok, we need all the allies we can get.

So, to make long story short - Pieczhenik is DEEP STATE - but became a White Hat during the election to help Trump win. However, Pieczhenik only cares about maintaining the shadow government - in his mind, he thinks that's OK - which is not. That is why he "psy-oped" Alex Jones when Pieczhenik shamed Alex two days ago when Alex called him about TRUMP BEING DRUGGED.

Roger Stone is a pervert - we all know that. But , just like in any good movie, the bad guys become good to save the country and so Stone is very well connected. He is right that they're isolating Trump, fired his top security guy, and probably poisoning him. That's why, if you fags were PAYING ATTENTION DURING HIS SHOW, you noticed that there were STATIC SOUNDS interrupting Stone's leaking of Trump being drugged.

That was the NSA tapping in the show. Alex went off the reservation - tisk tisk - so it was a warning and probably to disable what Stone was revealing.

It sounds counterintuitive, but how would a person with 0 experience using psychoactive chemicals know if they'd been exposed to such a thing?

>Senate user
And 'm the king of England, AMA.

Very true, but he doesn't go to sleep until very late. So I can't really see taking something at that time that's OTC

lol

The FBI user threads were written nothing like Dr. P's public writings or public speeches. Not in style. Not in structure. Not in thematic content.

>advertising (((infowars)))

Does that change the truth that Alex Jones was a CIA disinfo op in the late 90's? I didn't say Jones doesn't tell the truth, he's 80% truth, 20% LARP or false info , and we all know he is a gatekeeper.

Just connect the dots and be open-minded. This is a deceptive world we live in. Even the 'good guys' we like are somehow blackened or blackmailed.

Until everyone accepts Jesus in their lives and becomes born again, there is no perfect person. But if we all have the same goals, like saving America and executing all pedophiles in power, breaking the CIA/NSA/Scottish Freemasons/Royal Order of Jesters blackmailing ops, and helping Trump in his quest to really make America great again, then we will all succeed, despite our moral shortcomings.

You obviously know nothing about heroin too

> i will acknowledge your post and satanic trips leafitachisenpai

AJ has his finger right on the pulse as usuall, perhaps even too much so the way Steve P totally outed himself as a disinfo shill on his show yesterday trying to belittle/downplay everything of what AJ was saying

Trump has fucking dementia you retards.

You have the 4 Senate user thread links handy? I'll search for them if not, no biggie.

Whatever. Even if he isn't (and how would we know, really?), FBIAnon was instrumental in helping us uncover the dirt behind the Shadow Government and the Clintons.

Look at the INFO being revealed, not at the person. That's how you become smart. I don't give a damn what their names are, whether "FBIANon", "Anon5", or "Senate Aide", or "High Level Insider," they all have to maintain PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY so of course some will talk about aliens being real (Anon5), some will talk about that they are senators (good cover), but all will reveal to us important info to save America.

And they have. We're already catching and exposing many cities/networks/people. Just gotta keep going.

Hell, we already know Netynyahu's son is here on Sup Forums.

Just accept that we have allies and let's keep executing the pedophiles and take down the CIA.

Right you are. So there's really no point in trying to claim with no basis that FBIAnon and Dr. P are the same person.

Whoever FBIAnon was, even if he was just a LARPer who connected dots unusually well, he did good work.

Yea - are you smarter than the average user?

Then you'll notice how Steve used SHAMING PSY-OPS on Alex. Remember how he said "Why aren't you asking me about myself?!". I didn't catch that at first until I thought it through. Then it became obvious.

Steve completely ignored Alex's Drugged Trump question and went on full attack mode. Now, remember, Alex is (former) CIA disinfo operative (maybe still deep cover), but he and Steve work together on purpose. I never trusted Steve fully and now I know he is a jerk and a STATIST. I hate guys like that. He doesn't want to talk about JFK because his team was responsible for murdering JFK - that, I can sense a mile away and how he speaks about JFK.

Steve is absolutely right about 9/11 and Sandy Hook being all inside jobs, CIA jobs. That's why he doesn't get murdered. He represents the White Hat CIA wing, but he will never admit they killed JFK.

I hate how all our STATIST elites are so snake-like. They all need to be in prison or get out of power and retire.

Generals Kelly, McMaster and Mattis are drugging him for the Deep State. You dont get to be General unless youre a globalist says Alex

ALEX JONES HAS FALLEN TO THE DARK SIDE

Dude you're retarded to only be buying into Infowars

Stone is based. Ourguy and a big Goldwater fan

Um, Caesar? Hello? Wasn't he killed by someone poisoning his food? History is repeating itself.

Trump shouldn't eat anything unless someone else eats it first.

Good descriptor, he made extra special emphasis to say that Trump and indeed all Presidents are a distant second to the almighty state (typical CIA nigger language he kept talking about "the republic")

This is precisely why the departure of Schiller was such an ominous red flag for a lot of us

I never said I did.

I'm trying to help anons out here by showing them the nuanced side of these "shadow wars" being fought by Public Characters like Jones and Pieczhenik.

We all know no one can reveal anything substantial without being Killed. CIA knows all whistleblowers - there are good guys, though. But they aren't 24/7 on TV, they're busy sharing their testimonies like Jon Kiriakou or the NSA Patriot Act whistleblower.

Dude go read Dr. P's prolific blog posts over the past few years and you'll find plenty of reason (along with his audience there) to flip out and think he's obviously a turncoat just because he's doing the same thing he always does:

1. Praise the theme he wants as good
2. Decry the theme he doesn't as evil

It's bog standard CI stuff. People respond to simplifications to good vs. evil. What you want to look at for Dr P is how and when he decides to paint different things good and evil over time to emphasize themes. The dude is a fiction and music writer: he understands developing themes over time using drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI

Alex makes money by shitting on government. While Trump obviously isnt a zombie, he can say he is all day long without undermining his personal principles AAAAAND keep selling tinfoil. He could say that they lock Trump in a closet and beat him every other hour and it means fuck all.

>ywn be able to purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Millie for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

jones basically said they poisoning his cup of noontime OJ

they being the 'deep-state' that pieczenik believes holds together "the republic"

of all times of history why this

alex jones is a jewish shill you fucking idiot

>Alex starts damage controlling so his viewers don't lose heart

I'm shocked he even has listeners after the divorce case.

Can we stop pretending to like this guy now?

>no man jfk was totally not killed by cia

and that the people were third

Fake and gay.

Alex married a jew with jewish kids

Why does anyone listen to him?

I do. I read it daily if I can and watch his Opus's.

So, what are you trying to show me? Does everything he write is obfuscation?

Why can't he just say the whole truth about his team killing JFK? He's not a true American who loves his people if he stands for murder and illegal ops. I'm an American citizen but an immigrant from former Soviet Republic country, so I know his work that he did to take down the Soviet Union.

I'm glad that he was part of that, but I know the shit Americans/Russians/Israelis/British did/do is not moral/good. But I understand that each CI op has to fight for his country.

However, when it comes to being an American - the Deep State is unconstitutional and has always been un-American. The whole Shadow Government is corrupt/evil. And any spook and Fed who doesn't believe that/wants to take it down, is not a true American in my book. They're cowards who compromised morality and true concepts of liberty/freedom for a quick buck or ego/pride in their country's wicked sins.

It's disingenuous for Steve to make a video decrying CIA's wars in Afghanistan and evil opium trade, and then the next week flip and say "Just kidding, our generals are great," while with the other side of his mouth decrying the same generals who did 9/11 or know it was an inside job.

That's a bastard way to live life and be an American.

Kevin Shipp (former CIA) who is whistleblowing right now, is correct: The Shadow Government needs to be destroyed. Forever.

the one where he got everything he wanted?

>disliking high energy

Why? I mean if you're going to bring up the divorce case as a way to demoralize the audience, then go ahead and point out that if we assume a 50/50 split in assets between Alex and his ex-wife, then we conclude Alex had a net worth of $5M at that time while he spends all day begging for you to buy more penis pills.

And then folks can go on to realize that while Alex is indeed living the high life as far as independent talk radio goes, and it would mean the world for a lot of other guys to have a few extra thousand dollars, that Infowars is a really big operation with considerable cash flow and $5M off that isn't exactly ridiculous when Alex is handing out $100k prizes on a whim for meme contests.

Alex Jones isn't a "shill" or anything other than a man who parts fools from their money through an act. Literally takes money from drooling monkeys. He'll say whatever his "base" wants to hear. Even said so in the lawsuit he lost.

He's an actor, he's playing a character.

>modern NSA tapping makes static sounds

>That's why, if you fags were PAYING ATTENTION DURING HIS SHOW, you noticed that there were STATIC SOUNDS interrupting Stone's leaking of Trump being drugged
stone's feed is always shit though, wouldnt you know that if you payed attention?

I know, but there was far longer/louder disruption than I have ever heard. I could be wrong - I'm just using my limited experience with this.

>Does everything he write is obfuscation?
No. But like any psyop guy, he has a particular narrative to push. Nothing more nothing less.

Over time I've come to think he's mostly "on our side" so to speak even if he gets ruthless when it comes to certain realities, e.g. whether we like it or not the "deep state" does run the show and the question is less to do with a binary assignment of "deep state" being inherently good or evil, and more to do with how to work with what we've got in order to achieve healthy goals.

I think one of the better critics of the "deep state" I've come across has been Col. L. Fletcher Prouty. His book, "The Secret Team" is amazing. I think it's clearly time for the "deep state" to be cut down to size a bit. Whether we destroy it forever or not I don't know; and organized crime and secret societies will always exist anyway, whether they're technically in keeping with the law or not.

Well duh. How many media personalities, politicians or whatever else aren't playing a character? What does that have to do with having had a divorce?

Why don't you bring up that his new wife is a Jewish hooker? I thought you were trying to work an angle to discredit Jones. It's not that hard. The guy is far from perfect.

In the court case, under oath, his lawyer argued for him that he was playing an act and didn't believe any of the stupid shit he says in an attempt to not lose full custody of the kids.

idk why anyone would take this man seriously
what about chili-gate?
lol 0/10

This does explain Trump's erratic behavior

Which was obvious anyway. Alex constantly showboats and does parodies. You think Michael Savage on air is the same person as Michael Savage in real life?

yes, here they are.

PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

jesus is a psyop

As evident by this thread, it's not obvious. There are literal retards in here who throw money at the guy and believe what he says.

With Jews
You lose

>Then I saw Piechzenik argue with Alex and claim that "the Republic comes 1st, then President, then the People."
Yeah. That was an instant wtf. Fuck that guy and his muh institutions. Crash the whole damn thing if Trump can't be effective.

>believing LARPing
like anyone in the government would post on this butthole of a site.

Checked. But not my problem, and I strongly suspect said literal retards aren't going to read one of your posts and decide
>A HA!
>I'VE BEEN DUPED
>MY WATER FILTER IS TURNING ME GAY
or whatever.

I mean, I don't care. Talk shit about Jones all you want. But at least make it an interesting conversation rather than going through talking points we've all seen before.

Lines up with the "1-2 months and he'll be physically removed" intel Alex got about 6 weeks ago. Also Trumps longtime bodyguard Schiller got removed without Trump's knowledge.

Schiller does such work as testing foods for poisons.

I think the globalist are going for broke, lads. It may be happening. I hope you're ready for the roller coaster that comes after.

The Jew, Dylan Klebold, wanted to “shoot the Christian girls in the head.”

After the horrific Columbine Killings, the media claimed that the killers were “racists,” “white supremacists,” and “neo-nazis.”

Pieczenik ain't right about everything, but I am on his side when it comes to fuck democracy if it costs us monkeys running the show. Freedom aint particularly valuable to dead folks. You kids have no idea how much worse french revolution 2.0 would be .... think of nuclear plants melting down worldwide if the electric grid is compromised from a liquidity seizure in the dollar market, just for starters.

Lots of kiddies pretending to be geopolitical thinkers these days. Need to grow up first.

I mean that's all there is to it, man. Like you said, the idiots won't listen and we won't consider them to have half a brain between them. What more is there to argue when the answer is always "nuh uh you kike shill soros libtard!"?

>be 70 year old man
>get under 5 hours sleep a night
>work nearly all day everyday
Wow, why could he be tired? Must be drugged. This isn't like Hillary who took 3 month naps before going out to campaign for 50 donors for 20 minutes.

He's fucking old.

>leaf
>satanic trips
I have mixed feelings about this post.

I'll check that book out. I heard it was pretty red-pilled and good description of the Deep State.

Sorry, but I am a classical American - an immigrant, but a true American. I believe in Originalist view and what Washington intended.

Deep State is evil and ungodly. I don't give a shit if it acts within the law but is an organized crime syndicate - which is what the FBI and CIA all are and were intended to be - to watch over the citizens so that they wouldn't have a grassroots movement to take American back from the elites. The Shadow Government serves the Bankers and Wall Street. Dulles was Wall Street and created CIA from the CFR days to cover the Federal Reserve and the British Crown.

Let me make it clear: The Shadow Gov/Deep State/Secret Team are NOT acting in American interests - never have. They act for British Crown because the elites are Anglophiles/Zionists.

The only time I will ever accept a secret team or "deep state" is if it is made up of Special Ops guys who are only tested on their loyalty to the Constitution and the American People - NOT the Crown, Masons, Royal Jesters, Vatican, or any other secret organization. Only to the American People and the Republic. That is it.

Anything else is evil and I will always destroy it with other Americans. It's God's will - to fight for righteousness.

The Deep State is wicked and needs to be smashed into a 1,000 pieces.

And America needs to abandon the Fed and truly do what our Founders wanted us to do - to not get entangled in alliances and grow America into a blessed nation as it was meant to be.

Read Deep Researcher and High Level Insider threads. Those are true "deep state" Americans.

VA9SAK
Join this server, we want to make a place in the USA as somewhere right leaning people can comfortably live and exist, a sane place in an insane world

I'm still curious to see what he's like at the end of the term. Trump obviously has tremendous stamina (and doubtless life-extension treatments), but after 4 years you can usually begin to see how much of a toll is taking on the president.

>look up bill cooper
>bill says alex said russians are attacking with ICBMs
>look up alex's y2k
>a single video result which clearly isnt pro alex that doesnt have anything about icbms or russia attacking

wow really jangles my bangles

I agree with you pretty much entirely. But I do think when you're talking about an organization so large and ungainly that you can't assume the whole thing is a star chamber and drones or something.

Like any organization, it's going to have good people and bad people. But also an organization that powerful and secretive is going to breed the most vile of crimes, and so needs to be flushed or reset or something every so often.

you didn't look very hard. alex literally said russians had launched nukes on y2k. just the tip of the iceberg too. he was reporting ground assault invasions of europe, nuclear power plant meltdowns, all kinds of whacked shit

>now he's saying he can barely speak by 7-8 at night
That's totally normal for a 71-year old

As crazy as Alex Jones is, he has good point. Literally all of "our" guys are gone. All of the faces of Trumps administration are gone. All thats left are swamp shills. The media has convinced Trump to remove nearly everybody within his cabinet that had any interest in keeping Trump's agenda.

It's no surprise that the moment that Bannon left all talk of charleston stopped, all of sudden antifa was being condemned by dems, and for the last 2 weeks there has been almost no
negative media coverage of Trump. It just so happens that those last two weeks also had Trump basically guaranteed DACA is staying and now Trump is siding with Democrats who's goal is to completely fuck him over.

I guarantee you that sessions will be removed next. Once sessions is gone, there will be nothing Trump can do anymore, his economic advisors will be goldman sachs shills, his miltary leaders will advise him to go to war with middle east (again), his congress and senate will advocate for middle ground on health care and taxes (Same shit as always the niggers and the jews win at the cost of the white man). All he has right now is a justice department that is actually doing its job, Sessions is the next one to go.

He's cleared the White House out of nearly every member of the Council for National Policy and the newer auspices of the American Security Council. Kellyanne being the current lone exception according to recent membership lists.

Those groups are full of the intelligence types who have supported Alex Jones and whose his family also belongs. He jettisoned Alex and his minders as soon as Kelly was made chief of staff.

I know where you can get some sparkling-clean big berkee water...

My opinion since around the time we could see what they were going to do with the confirmation hearings was that one of the top priorities should be to find, fund, and pump up pro-Trump congressional candidates to hype up for their respective primaries.

The anti-Americans must be kept up against the ropes no matter what.

Jones bet his ass on Trump, Alex made his life telling people not to trust the government and now he has to defend a sitting president. Of course he's going to come up with some ridiculous excuse because he has to save face. Same with with the "alt-lite" and the 15 dimensional Chinese checkers: if Trump tanks, so do their livelihoods.

This. If the Authority is Face, the show is boring. Gotta do a Heel turn so there's a Man to fight against. Only problem is we're being governed by fucking carnies.

I'm not saying what you're saying is valid or not, but this did strike me as odd.