How to remove every single kebab out of europe

sup pol kebab user here with an interesting idea
in islam the mahdi will reveal himself in medina this will trigger every single muslim around the world to go to him at the cost of their life by any means necessary (or will be condemned to hell) because they will prepare to take over the world so im just curious how have you retards not tried meming something to get them out already

inb4
>"Not Your Personal Army"

ok see if i care guys

>inb4
>"Not Your Personal Army"
NYPAF
But in all seriousness I'm sure when one of the members of Europistan goes full cuck and institutes sharia law the rest of Europe will wake up and address the issue.

for fuck sake give us more than 90 seconds to google this imaginary friend bullshit

roll for swedenistan

i like britain too much for it turn into a pakistani parking lot

and yes i had to google it, coz it's not even mentioned in Q'ran, only in the evil death speach Hadith

How to get rid of every kebab in Europe? Start cooking pork everywhere. Pork in every food store. Bacon frying everywhere. You can do it.

majority of muslims (sunni) follow both and take both equally do you want to solve the problem or not

muslims only follow those parts of the koran that are convenient to them

(same with christians)

youll just get thrown in prison famalam

Here's a bump from me
And pic you won't find online as gratitude for trying

Just like how South Africa woke up after Rhodesia

We have to destroy islam from within, brother. The whites won't help us, in fact they more often than not side with the crazies and fundamentalists. I still maintain the best way is to play on people's sense of pride, educate about our pre-Islamic heritages and mock those who would remain cucked to arabs (and that only gulf shitskins are arabs)

nah i dont believe that a lot of them stick with majority of it which is why they freak out if you ever serve them pork or whatever

true i dont think id survive under sharia i need my anime and i bleed easily the 70 lashes would ruin me :L

So how can I summon this so called "Mahdi"?

Serious question

why are you such a son of a whore ? And why do you try to make it this obvious?

>Be part of a suicide cult.
>Peace can only be reached through dying
>Try to take over the world by suicide
Seem legit.

Why dont you just go and fuck your little sister you son of a cheap slut

You. I like you. You have allies in America, friend.

ahahaah this guy on the pic is a turkish ex-atheist, later claimed himself as prophet of islam.

he lives in the usa of course.

>how to remove every single kebab out of europe