twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no cute trap gf

It's a guy though

he truly is

So what's the problem?

> She's a man cause she has a penis nice meme

I'd rather his sister

Saika isn't gay. He has a harem.

stop telling that kind of blasphemy, it hurts Saika and affect the relationship with 8man

At best you could call 8man and Saika bisexual.
They're definitely not gay though.

Not a girl.

8man love it

8man is Watari's self insert and Watari literally had sex with 8man's VA.

you again
before was Saika's VA

No, it was always Eguchi.

post link mang

Proof or it didn't hapen

Just flip through the older posts on Watari's twitter. You'll find it.

>ywn have a cuteboi moan your name in his sleep

Why even go on bros

I'd marry her to be honest

Saika+Tsugumi
best

Tsugumi is destined to be Raku and Chitoge's mistress. It's literally what she dreams about so good for her I guess.

I wonder if there are any Kaori X Hachiman Doujins?

Who is the source of all these clones?

Tragically there are none.

>Tragically, there are none.

They have an NTR Doujin, but no Kaori X Hachiman Doujin?!???

Happy Birthday Anya.

No. I'd suck dick for a Orimoto or Yumiko doujin.

Happy Birthday Saika
The true route

HB!

>How Ebina must be feeling about now

So which YYandere will lose it first? Will 8man survive?

Great, now I'm getting flashbacks to reading those Yandere fanfics on FF.net

>8man's interest in Saika's boypussy is so strong Yui and Yukino don't bother with it
I wonder why. They seem to go nuts when girl pussy is near him.

Because they don't realise how much of a thread Totsuka is

*threat

Totsuka Saika thread will be legend once the impending true route
>8man did ask him to his waifu

sweet dream my prince

Post Ebina

They both have holes, so there is hardly any difference

make my homophobia flare up

animaru.jp/shop/e/eoregaiu/
>No birthday merch for Saika
Fuck this gay world

I'd rather see these two fight over rice krispie treats over an autist and a airhead fight over another autist

not seeing the attraction of that, they'd have to go to lesbian hatesex before I had any interest. but even that would pale in comparison to HachimanXSagami hatesex

Yep

Then why does Saika keep dreaming about 8man filling his yaoihole with 8man's manmilk?

He even says his name in his sleep in a sultry way
Hell, when he was approached by those dykes in the VN he looked like he was appalled by their sight only to be relieved once 8man arrived to bail him out

And then there's that character song

I really liked Oregairu, and I was expecting Sup Forums to turn it into waifu wars.
I don't really support a girl in particular, but so far it seems like the Irohafags constitute the most creative fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc

They're like elves.

Getting closer little by little
Has the distance (between us) changed as well?
The memories are increasing as well
The new scenery continues on

The time that I spent together with you
I was extremely happy.
Nervously, I was searching for those appropriate words

in order to record down the future I desire.
Our diary continues on~
Whether it’s tomorrow or the day after, I want to laugh (together with you)
I want to hear you say that
I am that special friend of yours

If I read the feelings as the sunlight envelopes (us)
then the sequel to this story
is sure to be colored with your kindness.

Though I am just next to you, why is that I feel so far from you.
I want to be greedy. I wonder why that is so.

I want to be honest with these newborn feelings
I want to be together with you forever.
In the midst of all these casual conversations
I feel a sense of bliss
and I naturally break out into a smile

For example, whenever you feel down
I will be the first to notice it
There’s no need to find an answer immediately
Anyway, let us just be together

So that I can record down the future I desire
Our diary continues on~
Whether it’s tomorrow or the day after, let’s talk together
I want to hear you say that
I am that special friend of yours

Yep, full on faggot. No doubt.

Wasn't there a fanfic of this with elves in it?

Jesus. 8man is a little confidence away from being a Makato tier manslut.

And he could've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

I'm starting to think that Yukino going abroad isn't for college, but for her senior year of high school, Toradora style. Based on her character song

> I hugged the stuffed toy tightly
> If I can overcome these countless sleepless nights,
> I wonder if that means I can go and welcome the future as the new us.

I wonder if she's talking there about being separated from him for a lengthy period of time and thinking "if I can get through this, then maybe we can be together after that". Either that or maybe she's referencing Haruno living with her now and giving her grief.

But not just her character song, it feels like there's a few places in the story where she seems ambiguous about not the distant future but the very next year. Like when she discusses her career path and makes a point of saying "We'll be together next year too". She also states that given that she's in the International program, her choice of high school senior year career path doesn't matter very much. But if something about her choice has registered to Yuki-mom as her not wanting to go abroad senior year, then that could explain why she is so upset about it.

Also in the S1 OVA Yui talks about looking forward to the athletic festival next year and Yukino seizes up a bit at that, almost like maybe she's anticipating that she won't be there for it, but she indulges them anyway.

Finally, it feels like the series is shaping up to end right as the senior year is about to begin. There could be an epilogue that's set afterwards, but I have a feeling the ending will be an ambiguous Yukino ending with her leaving to go abroad senior year.

forgot image

I bet the dungarees kid is the MC of his own dumbfuck school drama story too, look at him

>him

whatever

The answer is in the eyes.
The lashes are too long for it to be a guy.

That and the fact that every other person on the bench is a girl.

Yukino's character song is hopeful and up beat.

>> If I can overcome these countless sleepless nights,

It could mean many things. It could be as simple as her sperging and stressing about whether or not to confess or just getting over her nervousness. We know that Yukino needs to overcome a personal issue so I think that line reflects that rather than whether or not she is going abroad for a year, at all, or for college.

It's cheerful and upbeat, but she's not acting like she's absolutely certain she's getting 8man.

I think the tone of the song more reflects her feelings of having finally kicked her cowardice problem once and for all. Though we don't get to see that at the end of vol 11, it's about to become real right as vol 12 starts. Of course her going for 8man is part of demonstrating the "new Yukino", the change she has undergone is about more than that, which is why her song is gushing overflowing with optimism.

>It's cheerful and upbeat, but she's not acting like she's absolutely certain she's getting 8man.
The point isn't to get 8man, it is to overcome her issues. 8man is just a trigger for it and a major incentive for her.

She isn't certain but it is more upbeat that Yui's song. Ultimately it is 8man's choice and 8man is more than capable of picking no one or Yui.

Well I guess my point is that just as she makes several specific references to things from past volumes, some parts of her song may be specifically referencing things yet to happen and we don't know about them yet. So "countless sleepless nights" could be referring to something that will happen in vol 12. And a distance is the most likely explanation for it I think, though as I mentioned it could be her reacting to Haruno moving in with her.

Also a lot of the lyrics references her wanting to be next to him, imaging that he is next to her, and wanting them to be closer. But of course some of that (especially the last one) could just be romance-speak.

Watari wrote himself in such a shitty position

Yukino/Yui win
>hack
Iroha win
>cop out
Anyone else
>Dark horse

Well you can always throw one word insults out over anything.

>the main girls who have been developing their feelings towards him for many volumes
>hack
You what?

Fag

I agree that it would be hack writing. No one but MAX COFFEE deserves the win.

I am not saying you aren't right, I think abroad is a real possibility and almost likely. I am just saying that her song is more pure feelings than that.

>could just be romance-speak.
It probably is, it is also reflected in Yui's song and the always forgotten duet.

> the always forgotten duet

Is there anything specific you have managed to draw from the duet? It's not bad by any means but I have never been able to see anything especially meaningful in the lyrics.

>most obvious end
>not a hack

You what?

>wanting something different for the sake of being different

Why do you think that the purpose of an ending is to come as a shock?

The ending needs to be in keeping with the story. It needs to feel like the "right" one. As long as it does this, it is fine.

Why do you faggots care so much about being surprised? No shit, the Greeks sack Troy in the Odyssey.

It mirrors their personal character song on the point that they both want a future with him but are uncertain.

It is sort of like those people who complain about "first girl" winning.

> It mirrors their personal character song on the point that they both want a future with him but are uncertain.

Yeah I agree. I wonder if the "you" in that song is always Hachiman or if they are sometimes addressing each other. And if so, where.

Nit him but it gives me the impression both Yui and Yukino are in love with 8man and seem all in on being with him.

>Be it your truthful thoughts
>Or your bluffs
>I will accept them all and that will become our future
He can't bullshit his way out of what is going on.

Actually if you read that literally it sounds like his bluffs will be accepted too.

Yukino says bluffs and Yui says truthful thoughts. Meaning to me they will accept what he decides even if it isn't what they want.

labeled, HTH

I am still disillusioned with Yui. I didn't think she was actually okay with a lie and that she wouldn't be fine with anything that netted her Hikki. She was always a good girl to me, pure, and immensely kind.

Yeah turned out she was more like a real human being than a idealized statue of a person.

Yui in ANOTHER and end of vol 11 made herself 1000x more interesting and appealing as a character.

Shouldn't 8man be glad? Yui was never a "nice girl"

"I understand why he likes this stuff so much"

I dunno if happy or sad. But he definitely understands her better than before.

This is autism, but I am wondering about the relative ages of the characters.

Birthdays:
8man: August 8th
Yukino: January 3rd
Yui: June 18th
Iroha: April 16th

Does Japanese school work where you start school at the next beginning school year after you reach a certain age, such as 5? That's how it generally works in the US. Since Japanese school traditionally begins on April 1st I believe, then that would make Yukino a little younger than 8man, Yui a tad bit older than 8man. And Iroha would be quite old for her grade level. She would only be 8 months apart from Hachiman. Unless the high school begins past mid-April, in which case she could be really young for her grade level.

I think I got Yukino and Yui right at least, based on their comments from vol 11:

> “The problem is what qualifies someone as younger. Their school year? Birthday? Are they considered younger if their birthday is only a little later…? The definition’s rather vague. I believe we should sort that out first, don’t you think?” Yukinoshita said, blabbering on.
> Yuigahama tapped her hands. “Oh, but hey, Hikki seems like he’d be compatible with an older girl, for sure…! I think, definitely.”

Yui is the oldest, followed by 8man, then Yukino, and lastly Iroha who is only 3 months younger than Yukino.