Now that the dust has settled. What came out of this whole scandal?

Now that the dust has settled. What came out of this whole scandal?

Who nose?

utterly ignored because haha big nose

Are Italians actually part Jews?

Google showing us how much power they wield. That they can label an obvious jewish person as a maniacal tyrant and supremacist. It worked.

european jews are descendants from roman slaves, so are italians

Holy shit is that shopped

This

I have a theory that Google is so powerful that it is behind all the media slander against Damore. He basically got "Trumped" by the media and the cuck crowd blindly hates him.

no

His appearance on Joe Rogan has been watched by almost a million people, so if nothing else, the word's getting out there. Joe has a lot of normie viewers.

He should grow a bushy beard, put on a jew-hat, start rubbing his hands together and smiling and get someone to take a photo of him and upload it to pol. He needs to do this.

that podcast though
2:26:10 - 2:26:30
>there are correlations between height and intelligence.

>claim manlets are mentally deficient
no reaction
>claim there are biological differences between men and women
nuclear media meltdown

I love this timeline

idgaf if this guy cured cancer, i'd still be laughing at his nose

Damore has more balls than most people
>Inb4 more nose as well
This man is a fucking boss and I applaud his efforts
Wishing him the very best

He mentioned he gets insulted by random people IRL since the leak

sniff*

This is what I don't get, how do people get so invested in this shit that they'll insult a stranger over his beliefs?

he lives in san francisco

He looks like a Merchant caricature came to life, sans beard and kippah
The whole thing was just a circlejerk of faggots crying about how ES JAY DUBBEL YEWS are against free speech

And Jordan Peterson sound like Kermit the frog.

We joke about people's quirks whether we like them or not. It's called banter, and the inability of betas and women to understand this way of communicating and bonding is a huge part of why feminism is so fucking prevalent to begin with.
They're chronically insecure and take everything literally.

so what is the deal with this dude apart from (((the nose)))

is it the usual oy vey bad goyim, fuck trannies, be a slut, race mix and your nations are for third world immigrants?

It's the guy who got fired from Google.

He's the dude who wrote the Google Memo saying that hiring to meet demographics in tech, like 50% of staff being women, is a retarded and discriminatory idea. Niggas red pilled

This

So that's why he has that nose, he is truly the Jew Overlord then.