Breaking News 8PM coming from True Pundit. HMM VERY INTERESTING!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HMPodesta/status/890365116851662848
dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html
truepundit.com/fbi-awans-security-clearances-forged-granted-access-to-congressional-intel-despite-falsified-vetting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thing his ex sister in law has been so cooperative

Is that in 4 hours?

Yeah. Her tweet a few months ago really got my noggin joggin.

Wait for Tucker to go to commercial.

I think he's east coast so less than 1 hr

1 hour my man

Who knew that Thomas Paine was such a cocktease?

Is the big news that he's alive?

What the fuckkk could it be.

what are we expecting here?

He always has been, but he does have some sources. Probably 1 or 2 degrees separation from being 100% accurate but at least TP always has interesting quotes from unnamed people in his reporting

awan flipped and is spilling everything.

Ha, I wish. That would be pretty awesome.
DWS must be shittin' herself now.

That's what I thought. That's why all the shills are focusing on the Awans and not who theyre spilling on.

George Webb is a spook. few other people too.

Probably something about Awan / DWS
DWS is out of options if is true

DRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED

fuck yea

The one thing I fear about this scenario is they tell everything so it can be swept under the rug. All evidence, etc. Handed over to (((them)))

Fake news

Fucking leaf

Why isn't there more twitch / stream / command centers for happenings my dudes

Can you explain for someone who missed her tweet?

a whole bunch of nothing burgers that makes kekistanfags and plebbitpedes flip their keyboards over for
>here, let me sell you some outrage, be sure to tune is next week for that truly groundbreaking news. we promise
and the media cycle laughs all the way to the bank

If the Awan odyssey is anything close to what Luke Rosiak at the Daily Caller has speculated, there is likely to be tons of evidence from over the course of many years that was transferred through Awans to countries / agencies all over the world. If Awan was given instructions to roll up on all the people he and his people worked for, it will literally be over or the Democrat party

Shes been sitting herself for a while now

The domino effect is gonna happen.
It's already starting with Awan, he's already fucked so he's gonna spill everything about DWS.
After the Awan trials, I think DWS will be given immunity, and reveal everything about the bigger names in the DNC, and with that, the big names will fall, all leading up to Crooked Hillary.

But... you're a leaf too.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

twitter.com/HMPodesta/status/890365116851662848
That was made the night before House Judiciary voted to request second special counsel to investigate Clintons / Wikileaks / Foundation

How deep does the awan case go?
Thought it was bank fraud stuff, but that laptop they found would have a bunch of other dirt on it? CP? Money trails?

Is True Pundit legit?

Civil war?

THERES MORE THAN 1 CASE.

Obama - Unmasking and not being born in the USA (Obamacare null and void)

Hillary - Server and every other thing she did.

Congress - Awans and Mossad blackmail.

truepundit actually has fbi sources. if thomas is putting a time on it, it is yuge news

We deserve the vindication for being good goys.

dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/
Suggest taking some time and working your way in reverse order through all Rosiak's articles
He has covered it all top to bottom

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html
This is a chart he made to show all the Democrat reps the Awan family syndicate was employed by and how much they took in grossly inflated salaries

Lets hope so. It will then cause the civil war we so desperately want. Your first on the list

Just trying to temper expectations since Unrealistic expectations leads to premeditated resentments. Really feel this time the citizens will finally win again.

This would be some kind of beautiful heaven timeline

Where do we see this spectacle???
Will it be streamed
>asking for a friend

I still think Awan had tried to sell dirty politicians' secrets for blackmail purposes. Got caught by Mossad and they WANT his info for THEIR black mail purposes.

7/27. Should be a national holiday if it leads to taking the deep state out.

CIVIL WAR YES! You are going to be the first user.

Can someone set up a twitch stream with IS news on it and whatever so we can shitpost while we watch happenings?

Everything goes according to the plan

I'm really curious whats going to happen with the unmasking situation. It needs new life soon as Congress will try to blast through Section 702 reauthorization under cover of night if at all possible

never going to happen. white people will always return to work while niggers continue to nig. an unbroken American circle of life that nothing will even change.

>inb4 it's fucking nothing
>inb4 big nothingburger

Have a free bump

Bump

Mate. All these cases are converging into 1 giant Tribunal. Everything is connected. That's why this shit is taking so long. It's gonna be like this to the whole establishment. pic related.

that chick on twitter whos dad works at Quantico said it is going to be big news. im salivating. i think arrests are coming.

Digits on this roll say this

So many failed happenings. How long to go?

Who is Rachel Maddow

Putin annexes USA?

When?

Comey indicted for lying to congress

yeah boy

digits and DWS arrest warrant imminent

if it is what i think it is. it will be both comey and lynch arrested...soon.

why wait? nothing will happen

OH FUGGGGGGG

>If only I were stronger.

I'm thinking it is either Comey or Shultz. Those have been in the media lately, and Awan was granted immunity in exchange for his testimony.
Plus is wife was suppose to be coming back to the US to talk as well.

Wow. More larping bs. If you want to play rp go download FFVII

Bumb

This one at least isn't larping because they have you know, a legit news source they work for and have legit police and FBI intel.
That faggot from a few days ago was a larper.

Thats 20 more minutes, right?

Big if true. She will take down Hillary

You need to fix your own country first senpai
Specifically your drinking problem and lack of capitalism

>Thats 20 more minutes, right?
18 now

time flies, who would have thought?

thomas paine does not larp friendo .... this is big news coming in 15 minutes.

I found it

its probably this

I think so. I got so excited that I stopped sucking my black boyfriends dick and had him ass fuck me so I could tune in. Jamal really pounds my white male butthole. I won't shit right for weeks. Worth it.

I hope Kims next nuclear test is all over Australia.

No thoughts-chaos be praised

good to know

Bernd you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

its not all about chaos, its about also about restoring order now and then, and its now

they always say its going to happen, it will happen any minute. WHEN THE FUCK IS SOMEONE IMPORTANT GOING TO GET ARRESTED

Will DWS flip on others, will she go to jail, will she be killed? Which one?

>Faking News 8PM coming from True Pundit. HMM VERY INTERESTING!
Fixed.

Nah, that news is a few hours old. Paines news may not change the world, but it will be worth discussing. Been a lot of DWS news coming from him, I imagine it leaving Awans way

All the shit that leaks it would have leaked.

Where the fuck are your digits?

Not happening either way. Disregard slide eceleb threads

I was going to post this but I was lazy and didn't want to make an image.

Do agree with sentiment though

digits confirm Trump lokes BBC and there's video of him giving Jamal a sloppy bj.

Check em

Probably going to be a let down but True Pundit is like news..if the news actually did it's job. Not salacious or sensationalism, because the shit that has been going on that the MSM fails to cover doesn't need to be sensationalized, ITS FUCKED UP enough as is.

At least the Kremlin is blatant with their shilling. Good night Vladimir

Get fucked Mathew Sheperd-Smith

you dont need digits anymore

Reminder this is what he means about it having been a "big day already" for TruePundit

truepundit.com/fbi-awans-security-clearances-forged-granted-access-to-congressional-intel-despite-falsified-vetting/

Exclusive reporting that Awans had falsified top secret clearances which is pretty huge in and of itself